This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?

Go down 
+16
Hardy
Bricky
realgurlgamer
Boba_Fett
Goosezorz
Stigma
Megamannt125
Frank2368
Arbiteris
Stoney
spartan225
DemonWolf
Freemon34'
ghost23
Spartan v07
Noelol
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? Empty
PostSubject: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:56 pm

This is an interview about MGS Rising. Look at the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2irce26iHT8

Dipshits...
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 pm

lol the one gaystation fag is dumb saying 360 "robbed",its not their company or franchise quit crying. what about when n64 didn't get FF 7,i bet they were talking crap to the Nintendo fans.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm

LOL. Obviously very butthurt that we stole their exclusive. I bet if this was still exclusive to the PS3, they would be commenting about how this is the greatest shit ever and 360 fanboys can suck it.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:08 pm

ghost23 wrote:
LOL. Obviously very butthurt that we stole their exclusive. I bet if this was still exclusive to the PS3, they would be commenting about how this is the greatest shit ever and 360 fanboys can suck it.
Just a quick correction, it never was called an exclusive for PS3. quite the opposite if you ask me because at E3 '09, Kojima and Mattrick acted like a 360 exclusive.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Just a quick correction, it never was called an exclusive for PS3. quite the opposite if you ask me because at E3 '09, Kojima and Mattrick acted like a 360 exclusive.

Sorry, I meant the Metal Gear Franchise as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:35 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Sorry, I meant the Metal Gear Franchise as a whole.
Yeah that is true mostly but some games in the series have appeared on consoles like the Gamecube and original Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

yea but the mgs series has been exclusive to ps since MGS 3. now xbox got it too.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

yea but the mgs series has been exclusive to ps since MGS 3. now xbox got it too.

2 games that isn't many if you look at all the games in the series. Plus MGS3 is going to the 3DS, and MGS4 got a small port to the iPhone.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

2 games that isn't many if you look at all the games in the series. Plus MGS3 is going to the 3DS, and MGS4 got a small port to the iPhone.

mgs3 ds is coming now though,rising was announced before that and mgs4 is not on iphone,its some dumb flash game. also they got mgs 1,had mgs 2 first and mgs 3 and 4 exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

mgs3 ds is coming now though,rising was announced before that and mgs4 is not on iphone,its some dumb flash game. also they got mgs 1,had mgs 2 first and mgs 3 and 4 exclusive.

MGS1 was also released for the dreamcast, the Xbox got an improved version of MGS2, GC got MGS: The Twin Snakes. So all the PS got were the portable ops games, PW, and MGS4, or 2.5 spin offs and 1 true game.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

MGS1 was also released for the dreamcast, the Xbox got an improved version of MGS2, GC got MGS: The Twin Snakes. So all the PS got were the portable ops games, PW, and MGS4, or 2.5 spin offs and 1 true game.

mgs 1 never made it to dreamcast actually. i know xbox got mgs 2 but not first. twin snakes is a remake and sucked ,also was released years later.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Someone really didn't play their dreamcast enough.
Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? Metal_Gear_Solid_bleem_custom-front

Also, I'd rather have a better version of a game than get get it first. And lastly, yes while it is a remake, the graphics, AI, controls, and other things were fixed in twin snakes. Also, it has an 85 on metacritic, so according to you then Halo ODST and Halo Wars are horrible games.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Also, sorry for making that image so large.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
Someone really didn't play their dreamcast enough.
Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? Metal_Gear_Solid_bleem_custom-front

Also, I'd rather have a better version of a game than get get it first. And lastly, yes while it is a remake, the graphics, AI, controls, and other things were fixed in twin snakes. Also, it has an 85 on metacritic, so according to you then Halo ODST and Halo Wars are horrible games.

that bleemcast version go canceled i believe,even if it didn't its still not official because i remember they had franchises that aren't even owned by them and other companies had them. and for the other part,odst and wars are spinoffs,mgs 1 is a real official mgs game so the remake was terrible,ask anyone.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 pm

I had Twin Snakes and loved it, and so did reviewers which is why they gave it high ratings.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 am

Meh mgs sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:07 am

Because they are ps3 fanboys
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:45 am

demondragondude wrote:
Meh mgs sucks.

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? Bill-murray-you-suck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:47 am

demondragondude wrote:
Meh mgs sucks.

Agreed! I thought it was always boring...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:59 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Meh mgs sucks.

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? You_suck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Meh mgs sucks.

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? You_suck

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:31 pm

What if I say MGS Rising will suck?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:14 am

NoelX2 wrote:

Raiden SUCKS! lol
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:22 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Raiden SUCKS! lol

BigBoss sucks so bad.Masterchief could own him anyday.Hell,Mario could even own him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 am

HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Raiden SUCKS! lol

BigBoss sucks so bad.Masterchief could own him anyday.Hell,Mario could even own him

*Facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: