This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?

Go down 
+17
spartan225
Blixtstorm
xjosh360s
handkerchief
DarkSwarm85
Optimus Lime
Master_Chief
Stoney
Static103
DemonWolf
IcyMeteor
M3A7L04F
joe11
BoznianBadass
Kendo
ghost23
Pein
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? Empty
PostSubject: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 am

i know the title is long,but im just asking which games you prefer? Cool
Back to top Go down
ghost23

What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:39 am

I personally prefer the realistic games like GTA 4 because the insane, over the top games have been just about done to death and its good to get something different.

Although games like Crackdown are a hell of a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 pm

I prefer GTA4. But I do love Crackdown. Im not too big of a fan of Saints Row. But GTA most of the time for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
BoznianBadass
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
BoznianBadass

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Crackdown all the way!! lol
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:27 pm

gta games their the most fun and have the most replayvalue
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:59 pm

I prefer unrealistic games
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:38 pm

depends on the game if its a fps thenIi want realism if its a rpg I want unrealism if its a racer then I want realism if its a sandbox game like crackdown or just cause then i want unrealism
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Saints Row, Just Cause & Crackdown.

I've played every GTA game in the series and owned all except 1 of them but I reckon saints Row, Just Cause & Crackdown beat each and every gta game.

I do love GTA Liberty City Stories loads though. It's my favourite in the series and so it's a close one.

But I think the best game out of all the sandbox games/franchises is BULLY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:07 pm

I'm the guy that likes the new shit. So i go with realistic games like GTA IV, Killzone 2 & such. But at the same time i kinda like unrealistic games such as yakuza 3, naruto & gears of war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:46 pm

nothing beats crackdown. NOTHING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:47 pm

demondragondude wrote:

I've played every GTA game in the series and owned all except 1 of them but I reckon saints Row, Just Cause & Crackdown beat each and every gta game.

I do love GTA Liberty City Stories loads though. It's my favourite in the series and so it's a close one.

But I think the best game out of all the sandbox games/franchises is BULLY! Very Happy

GTA San Andreas was the greatest for me. So much to do, especially with the PC, with mods and such
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:49 pm

GTA IV for sure. Saints Row's novelty wears thin quite fast. And the constant screen tearing is so fucking annoying.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:24 pm

All I have to do is step outside my door to see GTA on the real. lol!
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 pm

GTA4 is realistic?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Optimus Lime wrote:
GTA4 is realistic?

Realistic in terms of controls and when you compare it to Crackdown.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 am

I like Sci Fi.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:43 am

Master_Chief wrote:

oh noes he is from da ghetto Razz
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 am

ghost23 wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:
GTA4 is realistic?

Realistic in terms of controls and when you compare it to Crackdown.

Still wouldn't consider it to be realistic Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:55 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

GTA San Andreas was the greatest for me. So much to do, especially with the PC, with mods and such

Tbh I'd even take Vice City Stories over San Andreas. On the psp the hacks you could get were insane!

I suppose you could get most of them on San Andreas too but I don't think all of them...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Master_Chief wrote:

Lmao!!! Very Happy I'm glad I don't live where you live.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:14 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Lmao!!! Very Happy I'm glad I don't live where you live.

same here lol
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 pm

i prefer crackdown over any of those gta was good when it wasnt realistic lol which its still not really realistic
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:23 am

Just Cause 2 is miles ahead of anything in the funfactor, its just one enourmous playground, for you to destroy, parachute and grapple everything. Drive all things from Cargoplanes to Tuk-Tuks. The world is a hell of a lot bigger then GTA4's map. Its extremely fun to experiment with things, as the physics allow it, for example attaching a soldier to a gastube. Then shot the gastube and see them both fly away Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:40 am

I prefer a bit of both.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:16 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Just Cause 2 is miles ahead of anything in the funfactor, its just one enourmous playground, for you to destroy, parachute and grapple everything. Drive all things from Cargoplanes to Tuk-Tuks. The world is a hell of a lot bigger then GTA4's map. Its extremely fun to experiment with things, as the physics allow it, for example attaching a soldier to a gastube. Then shot the gastube and see them both fly away Razz
i think the map is even bigger than the san andreas map.theres a lot of stuff to do and its just mindblowing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next