This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killzone 2.5

Go down 
+18
arnt god of war
jaykay
mikenuge
igame
Stoney
Zombl337
Mr. Project Natal
343_Guilty_Spark
GeneralMLD
Bluenose
Arbiteris
jomon
Optimus Lime
Lt Xplosi
ghost23
Pein
day walker
DemonWolf
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2.5   Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:06 am

mikenuge wrote:
Sorry I don't know how to quote anyways this is what demondragondude said...

Killzone 2 was about 3 or 4 years in development or something right? It came out in late 2009. I think I read Killzone 3 is coming out in 2011. Well I doubt that in that time they would make any changes to the game engine or anything. They'll probably just focus on making new maps and sorting out the f**** up controls.
So perhaps we should begin calling that game Killzone 2.5. I think that would really piss the brownies off. It would be pretty damn funny if we suddenly did what they did; act as if it's irrelevant, sweep it underneath the rug, pretend it doesn't matter, just call it Killzone 2.5 to emphasise how insignificant it is. lol

Killzone 2 came out in January 2009 a little correction there Razz So if Killzone 3 came out in 2011 maybe the same time Q1 then they would have 2 years to make the changes they wanted as they have the engine.

Uncharted 1 came out in late 2007 they had 2 years to make changes and they boosted the score from the mid 80s to 94 which is decent !

I think I cleared that up Razz
That's true. Two years is a pretty good amount of time, although when you think about it, that's how long an Activision studio is given to make a Call of Duty game, so that really makes it seem like a lot less.

BTW, to quote, click the button that says "quote" next to the post you want to quote. It should be in the top right corner of each individual post.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2.5   Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:08 am

jaykay wrote:
mikenuge wrote:

Killzone 2 was about 3 or 4 years in development or something right? It came out in late 2009. I think I read Killzone 3 is coming out in 2011. Well I doubt that in that time they would make any changes to the game engine or anything. They'll probably just focus on making new maps and sorting out the f**** up controls.
So perhaps we should begin calling that game Killzone 2.5. I think that would really piss the brownies off. It would be pretty damn funny if we suddenly did what they did; act as if it's irrelevant, sweep it underneath the rug, pretend it doesn't matter, just call it Killzone 2.5 to emphasise how insignificant it is. lol

Killzone 2 came out in January 2009 a little correction there Razz So if Killzone 3 came out in 2011 maybe the same time Q1 then they would have 2 years to make the changes they wanted as they have the engine.

Uncharted 1 came out in late 2007 they had 2 years to make changes and they boosted the score from the mid 80s to 94 which is decent !

That's true. Two years is a pretty good amount of time, although when you think about it, that's how long an Activision studio is given to make a Call of Duty game, so that really makes it seem like a lot less.

BTW, to quote, click the button that says "quote" next to the post you want to quote. It should be in the top right corner of each individual post.
cod sucks and is a small game though...
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2.5   Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:10 am

arnt god of war wrote:
jaykay wrote:
mikenuge wrote:

cod sucks and is a small game though...
That's true, I'm just saying when you look at Call of Duty and how frequently we're cursed with those games, it makes two years seem a lot shorter. I guess it really shows talent when you can improve Gears of War in two years or Uncharted in two years or Resistance in two years while devs like Infinity Ward and Treyarch are making no changes to their games whatsoever, and EA Sports is rereleasing titles as well.
Back to top Go down
mikenuge
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2.5   Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:52 am

Yeah EA are looking at a year to make changes FIFA 10, Madden, NBA all those games

Call of Duty taking two years as Infinity Ward takes turns with Treyarch,

Cod-4 2007 Release to Cod-MW2 2009 Release

Two years to make improvements to the engine an so on, although the time range of 2-3 years is acceptable I think, well for 3rd party developers... Ubisoft, EA and others come to mind but first party (or 3rd party exclusives) you should be expecting at a 3-4 year in my opinion as they have the time to max out out the system they are working on and not focus on code and porting to another system Razz
Back to top Go down
midgetshotgunner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
midgetshotgunner

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2.5   Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npdmVIV0bqw

NO MY VOICE DOESNT REALLY SOUND LIKE THAT BLAME MY RETARDED NOKIA E63!
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2.5   Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:03 pm

- you guys shouldn't have to stoop down to fanboy level .
calling a game out before anyone has saw ANY footage .

But, hey . Do what you do .
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2.5   Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:28 am

Sir.Zillah wrote:
- you guys shouldn't have to stoop down to fanboy level .
calling a game out before anyone has saw ANY footage .

But, hey . Do what you do .

It would be cool if you listed the people instead of speaking in general.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2.5   Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:12 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Killzone 2 was released in February. So early 2009, just saying. But fanboys will be fanboys, they can't accept the compitition having a good game. Multi console FTW

NO NO. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN 2-3 YEARS. KILLZONE 2.1 LOLOLOLOLO HALO IS DA BESTEST

I know your being sarcastic, but only members here that think Halo is the best of the best is HellJumper and 343. Maybe Master Cheif also.

You type exactly like OnlyABluRayPlayer. Was that your former username?

Nope it doesn't seem to be him but Optimuslime has posted from about 15 other ip's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2.5   Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
just make fun of them for being all hype and no $$$ when the game comes out Razz
And theyre in last place. lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2.5   Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
just make fun of them for being all hype and no $$$ when the game comes out Razz
And theyre in last place. lol

Hahaha Razz That comment made my day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2.5   Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:41 pm

I am interested in Killzone. However all the PS3 fanboys who comment about Halo 3 being "Halo 2.5" should just stop being hypocrites. They outta fix the controls so that way I would actually consider getting it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2.5   Killzone 2.5 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2.5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2