This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Go down 
+9
Invincible
jaykay
DemonWolf
Notorious
Blixtstorm
ghost23
343_Guilty_Spark
-jaz350z-
Pickles
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCvTLHEYEGk&playnext_from=TL&videos=xh_58eXKHEY&feature=sub

Vote on which is the best by watching the video for Halo, MW2, or Bad Company 2. And by best I mean Halo. Srsly, if you don't vote for Halo you're gonna die in your sleep you sonuvabitch

Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Rage1wv6
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:12 am

BC2 Smile sorry I just love that game in comparison to Halo 3. I think I'll prefer Reach though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:17 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
BC2 Smile sorry I just love that game in comparison to Halo 3. I think I'll prefer Reach though.
Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thththunder_bed
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:37 am

Halo is the best, no matter how many PS3 fantards vote otherwise. I'll do my part, but never underestimate the power of legions of butt-hurt PS3 fantards. If only they put their efforts into buying games the games they boast about would have such dismal sales.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:39 am

Battlefield took inspiration of Call of Duty and Call of Duty took inspiration from Halo.
Halo is still and always will be the best.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:51 am

ghost23 wrote:
Battlefield took inspiration of Call of Duty and Call of Duty took inspiration from Halo.
Battlefield was out before CoD...
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:01 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

You're right. I stand corrected. Change my original statement around a bit, but the meaning is still the same.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:17 am

ghost23 wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

You're right. I stand corrected. Change my original statement around a bit, but the meaning is still the same.

Battlefield 1942: September 2002

Call of Doody 1: October 2003

Battlefield may have taken their thought from Medal of Honor, but 64 multiplayer combat when the others had none what so ever. They perfected it before the others even had online Wink

And you get away from all the kids Razz So its an obvious choice for me. BATTLEFIELD ALL THE FUCKING WAY!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 am

BC@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:13 am

Tough!
I prefer Halos multiplayer but I prefer mw2 campaign... :/
BBC is good I imagine but Ive only played the demo and didn't like it that much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:26 am

In terms of multiplayer:
1. Halo 3
2. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

In terms of campaign:
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
2. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
3. Halo 3

Since multiplayer is the most important part of these shooters (to me, at least), I'm going to go with Halo 3.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:08 am

Modern Warfare 2 is the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:12 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Halo is the best, no matter how many PS3 fantards vote otherwise. I'll do my part, but never underestimate the power of legions of butt-hurt PS3 fantards. If only they put their efforts into buying games the games they boast about would have such dismal sales.

Do you have to bring PS3 fanboys into every thread? It seems like every post you make involves PS3 fantards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:13 am

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 FTW. That game is great.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:48 am

Where the hell is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare? Because thats easily the best story and multiplayer.

If Halo 3 can make it on the list I don't see why COD4 can't.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:34 am

i didnt thought neither of these games were like "holy shit, this game is one of my favorite" i think halo 3 is better than cod mw2 by a long shot and a bit better than bfbc 2
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:25 pm

For campaign and fun I gotta say I loved Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway. Dodgy looking at times but still good, in the past year I've played (FPS genre) Halo, Modern Warfare 2 and Brothers in Arms, and I prefer BIA:HH.
Back to top Go down
BoznianBadass
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
BoznianBadass

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Bad Company 2 Took things from MW2 and MW2 took things from Halo.
I would say 1.MW2
2.Bad Company 2
3.Halo 3
Srry dont play Halo, ithink its kinda a childish game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Halo FTW, I voted for it a while ago
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Battlefield 1942: September 2002

Call of Doody 1: October 2003

Battlefield may have taken their thought from Medal of Honor, but 64 multiplayer combat when the others had none what so ever. They perfected it before the others even had online Wink

And you get away from all the kids Razz So its an obvious choice for me. BATTLEFIELD ALL THE FUCKING WAY!!!

bounce cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Versus: Modern Warfare 2 vs. Halo vs. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Page 1 of 1