This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360

Go down 
+10
daveMastaKill
ghost23
DemonWolf
Pein
343_Guilty_Spark
arnt god of war
xjosh360s
igame
XboxKing
Master_Chief
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360   Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:45 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
igame wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
igame wrote:
ive heard its not worth $60 so eh
At least not until a PS3 version is announced eh? Actually its a pretty awesome game.

i didnt play the previous splinter cell games because i tried it and didnt like it, i do like stealth games like metal gear and thought i wuld like splinter cell too but i didnt, so i cant see me picking up this game since i dont know the story of the previous games.

You should give a chance to Chaos Theory. Its fucking awesome.

i might just do that
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360   Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
igame wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
igame wrote:
ive heard its not worth $60 so eh
At least not until a PS3 version is announced eh? Actually its a pretty awesome game.

i didnt play the previous splinter cell games because i tried it and didnt like it, i do like stealth games like metal gear and thought i wuld like splinter cell too but i didnt, so i cant see me picking up this game since i dont know the story of the previous games.

You should give a chance to Chaos Theory. Its fucking awesome.
tell you the truth,i didnt liked chaos theory a lot,i prefered pandora tomorrow,ROFL i know its funny,but i found pandora tomorrow missions more cool while chaos theory almost every 2nd mission was like the same for me,im not saying chaos theory is bad,but i prefer pandora tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360   Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:42 pm

I played it at my friend's house last night at it was awesome. It's a lot different then the last gen splinter cells. So if you weren't a fan before, you should still check it out.

With that being said, there's really no doubt it will eventually end up on PS3. It might be a watered down port, but it will be ported none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360   Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Invincible wrote:
I played it at my friend's house last night at it was awesome. It's a lot different then the last gen splinter cells. So if you weren't a fan before, you should still check it out.

With that being said, there's really no doubt it will eventually end up on PS3. It might be a watered down port, but it will be ported none-the-less.

yea i'm sure it will but getting a timed exclusive is still a good advantage. Late table scrap left overs is usually not a good thing. I don't think 3rd party exclusives can stay exclusives with some exceptions of course like contracted ip's. I fully expect splinter cell to be ported early next year and FF vs 13 as well but i think that will be day 1.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360   Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:49 pm

According to Michael Pachter Splinter Cell:Conviction and Mass Effect 2 will be on the PS3 by the end off the year.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360   Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:19 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
According to Michael Pachter Splinter Cell:Conviction and Mass Effect 2 will be on the PS3 by the end off the year.

I can see splinter cell but i still think the Mass Effect series will remain on xbox/pc only. SC might be early next year though. I wonder if Agent is timed too.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360   Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:19 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
do you belive anything that guy says? everytime when he predicts,it always isnt the way he predicted,he is full of fail
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360   Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:53 pm

XboxKing wrote:
Well duh, they have to say that.

Under what freaking grounds do you and any other PS3 fanboy think Splinter Cell Conviction is going to the PS3? Seriously Ubisoft has made PLENTY of permanent exclusives for the PS3 and 360. Ubisoft made Haze (Ps3 exclusive), Naruto rise of a Ninja (X360 exclusive), Naruto: Broken Bond (X360 exclusives), and tons of others.

If you want to debate about this atleast bring some sort of evidence.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360   Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:00 am

Conviction will not go to PS3. The next Splinter Cell game will likely go to PS3. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360   Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:29 am

Alan1994 wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
Well duh, they have to say that.

Under what freaking grounds do you and any other PS3 fanboy think Splinter Cell Conviction is going to the PS3? Seriously Ubisoft has made PLENTY of permanent exclusives for the PS3 and 360. Ubisoft made Haze (Ps3 exclusive), Naruto rise of a Ninja (X360 exclusive), Naruto: Broken Bond (X360 exclusives), and tons of others.

If you want to debate about this atleast bring some sort of evidence.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/splinter-cell-conviction-on-ps3-we-tell-you-when/a-20100416171222772014
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360   Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ubisoft reiterates- Splinter Cell is exclusive to Xbox 360
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2