This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear

Go down 
+4
Master_Chief
Kendo
joe11
DemonWolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear Empty
PostSubject: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Some guy on youtube called J1reborn1
sent me this lame message:

Quote :
What do you not understand? How old are you? Name an electronic device that has a 30 % failure rate? Any other company would have been out of business.

Do you even know what the acceptable failure rate for an electronic device is?

Xbox 360 should be should be in the Guiness books of records.

FYI: 30% is being nice when we all know the failure rate is more..

I don't even know where he came from, why he chose to send me this shit.
But I realised something. Instead of giving it a logical, evidence-filled answer like I usually would, I knew he would just sweep it under the rug and ignore it and so I tried a new strategy called... Bullshit. Razz

I said this:

Quote :
Hello!
I do not accept your invitation to the console war. Why?
Because ps3 is the best system obviously.
I mean, we all know it's perfect and never fails on you. There's been no cases of ps3 breaking Oh and the graphics are better than 360's. Its a fact. 360 hasn't got any graphics at all.
The online's much better on ps3 too! You know, you don't even need to have console wars. Just say "PS3" or "TREY" and you automatically win!! It's that easy. You know, ps3 is just better. It has better games. Much better games, like gta!!!
I mean come on, its even got mag! Everyone loves that game. It got really high ratings too. Yeah and blu ray, how inventive! Really is helpful.
Ps3 is just the best system ever! 360 is obviously gay because I heard inanimate consoles have a sexual preference. Hell, if you own a 360, it's obvious that you're a faggot because how can you even think about owning a system like that if you're not a faggot? Come on, it's just a fact. It's irrefutable.
I know what you mean man. Trey 4 Life.

It's so much more satisfying. I think I messed up his mind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:34 pm

this guy is so ignorant and retarded thats it's not even funny, saying that the ps3 is perfect and that it doesn't fail is bs i had it happen before and my new ps3 isn't looking to well
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:37 pm

also he says that the online is better which is also bs when the 360 is more user friendly, faster to load, and has much more features than psn will ever have

also he's say that stupid trey 4 life bs

don't answer his guy he's just a big ps3 fanboy and a freaking troll, don't feed the troll
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Really? Does anyone wanna tell the guy that GTA is also on 360? Or should we let him just figure it out on his own?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:57 pm

Wow. He sounds like hes ten years old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:31 pm

I love doing that Very Happy messing with their minds is fun
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Kendo wrote:
Really? Does anyone wanna tell the guy that GTA is also on 360? Or should we let him just figure it out on his own?

dude, you keep getting the wrong end of the stick on all these posts because you intentionally skip right to posting your response without reading the whole thing. That's what I said!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:57 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I love doing that Very Happy messing with their minds is fun

Lol it's effective because these kinds of people are wrapped so tightly in their own opinion and are desperate to try and convert people, and when you act to stoop down to their level and act really sarcastic they just get really pissed off about it or get soo confused!
Back to top Go down
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:01 pm

lol Ps3 fanboy mind ownage is fun
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:30 pm

"I heard inanimate consoles have a sexual preference"

I LMAOed there, Good one.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:56 am

BlackStigma wrote:
"I heard inanimate consoles have a sexual preference"

I LMAOed there, Good one.

lol thanks =]
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:24 pm

LMAO, PS3 fanboys are just blind drones like mainstream America and their stances on politics.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:39 am

I have heard of this guy before. I think for some reason he subscribed to my page.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:10 pm

spartan225 wrote:
I have heard of this guy before. I think for some reason he subscribed to my page.

haha
weird Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear   Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Tell Ps3 Fanboys What They Want To Hear
Page 1 of 1