This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives

Go down 
+8
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
ghost23
Inuboy1000
Master_Chief
Arbiteris
Pein
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:24 pm

I was arguing with a PS3 fanboy just now, he is pathetic as hell and doesn't know anything about the 360 exclusives, its soo simple to own them.

He says: "You stupid sand-nigger,you don't know shit, 360 hasn't got a amazing exclusive since Gears of War 2!!!"

I reply: "WTF are you saying, Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alan Wake, Halo 3 ODST.....Does that ring a bell?"

He replies: "Nope, Mass Effect 2 is a multi-platform, same with Splinter Cell. Alan Wake failed and Halo 3 ODST failed too"

I reply: "Mass Effect 2 is a game that's not on the PS3, same with Splinter Cell: Conviction, we are keeping this PS3 vs 360 debate and since when does AA games fail? Sure they are not as a AAA title, but still we have more AA games more than you faggots"

He replies: "You are retarded, only games that are on the console are EXCLUSIVES, not games on PC!!"

I reply: "You simply don't get what I'm saying, I'm saying that this IS strictly PS3 VS. 360 ONLY, don't bring the PC. The PC is not a console"

He replies: "PS3 has more exclusives this year and has way better games"

I reply: "What? Are you ignoring my last question? OK..How the hell does it have more games and better exclusives, last time I checked, the only games you guys have had this year is God of War 3 and Heavy Rain, while the 360 got Alan Wake, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Metro 2033, Mass Effect 2, and the list goes on"

He replies: "All those games fail! And 360 doesn't have anything this year! OH! and you didn't explained to me how the 360 has more games and better games"

I reply: "All those game fail? CHECK THE REVIEWS YOU MORON!!, OH and also last time I checked, the 360 has more A, AA and AAA games than the PS3 which means it has better games and more games than the PS3. And how the hell do you know the games will fail? Also I don't want to bring in the XBLA games released so far and the Indie games, because PSN barely had any AAA games. Before you try to argue..LEARN ABOUT THE 360 EXCLUSIVES BEFORE YOU ARGUE WITH SOMEBODY!!"

After that,he didn't replied for like 2 hours,I'll edit if he replies again.

Last edited by Blixtstorm on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed spacing and grammar for ease of reading)
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Why do you bother arguing with these people?He was most likely a troll trying to get reactinos from you
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:28 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Why do you bother arguing with these people?He was most likely a troll trying to get reactinos from you
i dont think so,ps3 fanboys are sensetive and if someone bashes their sweet ps3,they will jump on you,i actually tried to troll him first on one of his vid and it succeeded
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:38 pm

PS3 fanboys always immediately resort to childish name calling or racist remarks.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:47 pm

The PS3 fanboy failures strike again. You outta check Andrej to see if the guy blocked you (just in case he did).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Dont even try with people like this. It isnt worth it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:11 am

Master_Chief wrote:
PS3 fanboys always immediately resort to childish name calling or racist remarks.

yep, thats a typical ps3 fanboy grasping at their last straw.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:33 am

Arguing with these kind of people is utterly pointless and I don't know where you keep finding them!

If you get into a debate about exclusives with a PS3 fanboy then they are only going to consider a true exclusive as a valid point in the argument.

They will never allow you to set your own ground rules i.e. 'this debate is strictly PS3 vs 360 only' because it doesn't suit them. In all fairness though the TRUE exclusive argument doesn't suit us so it merely breaks down into throwing insults at each other and apples and oranges.

Don't waste your time with these people because you will never achieve anything from it just like they never achieve anything from arguing with us.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:15 am

Haha wow that guy...he's....wow....no words can express how much he fails. lol

People here are saying he's doing it for the reactions but I think he's just ignorant. XD

Either way, there's no point in arguing with these dicks. By just playing your system and ignoring them you've actually pwnd them because you're backing up your argument. They're saying ps3 is better but while they're saying it, they're not playing it. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:30 am

demondragondude wrote:

People here are saying he's doing it for the reactions but I think he's just ignorant. XD

Either way, there's no point in arguing with these dicks. By just playing your system and ignoring them you've actually pwnd them because you're backing up your argument. They're saying ps3 is better but while they're saying it, they're not playing it. Razz
the funny thing is,i played mass effect 2 while arguing with the guy while i doubt he played anything on his "precious" ps3
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:03 am

Fixed grammar and spacing for ease of reading.

/mod
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 am

Dont bother with this or any typical PS3 fanboy.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:33 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

the funny thing is,i played mass effect 2 while arguing with the guy while i doubt he played anything on his "precious" ps3

Aha! Well there ya go. Razz

I was arguing with someone recently and he sent me 2 comments as response, I noticed his 2 comments were one hour apart. He actually spent an hour writing the second comment! I pointed this out and told him that it's pathetic that he actually spent an hour on the two comments and he responded "actually I was playing demon souls in between".

LOL yeah right...so he sent me a comment and then played demon souls for an hour and then wrote me another one..? I highly doubt that. xD

Blixtstorm wrote:
Fixed grammar and spacing for ease of reading.

/mod

Nice one. Razz Much better now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:15 pm

I used to be like that...............trying to correct everybody i came in contact with.

i realized its a waste of time.........thats why i just block and forget. not because im hurt but because they are delusional, no need to waste my time trying to tell them otherwise.

give them the metacritic links, tell them they are last place, and move on Razz

Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:43 am

It's these kinds of guys which make me understand why Sony is in last place. they rather argue online than buy games for the PS3 (whilst claiming anything PS3 is superior to anything Wii60).

For a sincere gamer who purchased a PS3 and just wants to enjoy himself but isn't a hating prick I only wish Sony gave us all more in that respect. I'm glad I had a 360 or else I may have become infected with their disease of being a hating prick with an inferiority complex.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm

well it is kinda hard to reply to EVERYONE considering they do tend to say the same thing all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives   PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 Fanboys Dont Know Shit About 360 Exclusives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: