This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL @ Hottest Games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

LOL @ Hottest Games Empty
PostSubject: LOL @ Hottest Games   LOL @ Hottest Games EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:18 am

On N4G I looked at the sidebar where it shows the games which get most views from articles based on them.
Well one of the funny things is that 2 Xbox 360 exclusives are in the top 3.
Okay, Modnation and LBP have 4th and 5th position. Fair enough. But look, Halo 3 AND Halo 2 are on the list as well! lmao
God Of War III is nowhere to be seen. Heavy Rain is nowhere to be seen. But a 3 year old game and a what, 6 year old game or something? (how old's Halo 2) are still among the top viewed.
Hahaha ps3 fanboys have lost interest in their favourite games already.

Alan Wake

Red Dead Redemption

Halo: Reach

Little Big Planet 2

ModNation Racers

Lost Planet 2

Halo 2

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Halo 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Hottest Games   LOL @ Hottest Games EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

They are a multi console site aren't they? That's a fair list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Hottest Games   LOL @ Hottest Games EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:50 pm

And this means? It is a multi console site.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Hottest Games   LOL @ Hottest Games EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:14 pm

that also means that ps3 fanboys dont want to look stuff about their exclusives but they look for 360 exclusives to bash them? i think thats the thing..its pathetic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Hottest Games   LOL @ Hottest Games EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:36 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
that also means that ps3 fanboys dont want to look stuff about their exclusives but they look for 360 exclusives to bash them? i think thats the thing..its pathetic

Or it could mean that it is mainly 360 fans on there, but I never use that site so I wouldnt know.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Hottest Games   LOL @ Hottest Games EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:53 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Or it could mean that it is mainly 360 fans on there, but I never use that site so I wouldnt know.

Actually no, it's the other way around.

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/n4g-home-of-the-ps3-fanboy-t4509.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Hottest Games   LOL @ Hottest Games EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:53 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Actually no, it's the other way around.

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/n4g-home-of-the-ps3-fanboy-t4509.htm

didnt see that topic. But like I said, I never use that sight so I dont know. And in that case, it is pretty pathetic.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Hottest Games   LOL @ Hottest Games EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:14 pm

How is Reach, not number 1?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Hottest Games   LOL @ Hottest Games EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:51 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
And this means? It is a multi console site.

Yeah I know...
I'm saying that Halo 2 and Halo 3 are still getting more views and interest than newer games like God Of War III
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Hottest Games   LOL @ Hottest Games EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:53 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

No it's not that. lol
I'm saying that ps3 fanboys say how crap Halo is and how God Of War III and whatever other games make 360 games look bad, but even Halo 2 and Halo 3 are on that list, old games, whereas God Of War III is nowhere to be seen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Hottest Games   LOL @ Hottest Games Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL @ Hottest Games
Page 1 of 1