This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Sony E3 2010

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
am203
Seaman
Seaman


Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-05-26

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 am

I know some of you don't like the ps3 and all but you have to give Sony credit for there E3 lineup

It's no secret; Sony is on a kill-streak leading up to E3. Their primary platform, PS3, is hands down the most diverse console on the market, it manages to distinguish itself by offering an unrivaled library of games and functionality. Should I be crucified for playing my PS3 more than my Xbox 360 and Wii? Can you blame me for enjoying Sony's platform above the others? PS3 brings the artillery that other consoles have yet to fathom; most of the PS3 titles mentioned below are scheduled to be making E3 appearances, the sheer greatness of each title speaks for itself.

Resistance 3: This title is pretty much a no-brainer; Resistance 3 will follow a long trend of yearly Ratchet then Resistance releases from Insomniac. Gamers have been waiting to see the events after Nathan Hale’s (if he is still alive) epic R2 ending. Resistance 2 is part of an epic first person shooter series. Resistance and Resistance 2 take place during an alternative Cold War era in history; alien forces known as the Chimera have taken over Russia and continue to push into Europe and the United States. Throughout the series Nathan Hale is apart of the human Resistance to defend mankind against the Chimera. R2's multiplayer mode wasn't received well by fans of the series, with that said it was still enjoyable, featuring up to 60 player competitive and 8 player co-op multiplayer modes. Insomniac will look to improve on the flaws of R2.

Syphon Filter PS3: I have no doubts that Syphon Filter PS3 will be announced at this year's E3. What else could Sony possibly have to avoid this title? This stealth action title is more than likely to be making an appearance on Sony's current generation console.

Killzone 3: Most PS3 gamers didn’t believe Guerilla Games would announce Killzone 3 so early, but is it really too early? Regardless; Killzone 3 will be incredible like its predecessor. Despite Killzone 2 being as great as it was, there was still untouched potential in the series, which will be realized now. Killzone 2’s ending is still a mystery, Visari’s words are still undefined and the Helghast are alive. The next chapter will reveal the meaning of Visari's faithful words.

inFAMOUS 2: Yeah, I guess you can say we seen inFAMOUS 2 coming. With that said, inFAMOUS 2 was announced yesterday by Game Informer; their July issue will feature the title as a cover story. Cole seemingly has unfinished business after he told “himself” that he would soon face a great challenge in the future. As he continues to master his extraordinary electrical powers Cole will face his greatest opponent ever. Sucker Punch had an excellent response from their open-world super hero title inFAMOUS, they are looking to satisfy fans again with a its sequel.

LittleBigPlanet 2: Yet another title that was announced before E3 is LittleBigPlanet 2. Even the previous installment, LittleBigPlanet, was a title that couldn't be defined by words, because words could do justice to the sheer creativity of the title. You had to play it; a canvas of platform gaming beauty would be the best way to describe LittleBigPlanet. LittleBigPlanet 2 will expand on what is already incredible; and not being a platforming game, but rather a platform for games. The Play, Create, And Share genre continues to grow; and LBP2 will be the pinnacle of it.

Motorstorm 3: So...Killzone 3, LittleBigPlanet 2, and inFAMOUS 2 announcements weren't enough to keep gamers satisfied before E3, so the internet decided to leak Motorstorm 3. Seen here, Motorstorm 3 will take place in an apocalyptic San Francisco. Previous titles in this off-road racing series known as Motorstorm, have taken place in varied environments. Overall the series was good, but it needed to be a bit more enthusiastic to attract more attention. We can expect Motorstorm 3 to be officially announced at E3, unless it is confirmed before that time.

Last Guardian: Team ICO, creators of the PS2 titles ICO and Shadow Of The Colossus showed Last Guardian last year at Sony's E3 Press Conference. Team ICO has a huge following, these developers are known for their unorthodox titles that astounded PS2 gamers. The Last Guardian will likely get a release date at this E3; we'll have floor coverage on this title during E3.

Socom 4: Zipper Interactive is making Socom 4, which excites many Socom fans. The previous Socom, Socom Confrontation, had a rough launch and was developed by Six Slant Games. Confrontation online multiplayer had extensive glitches and lag that rendered it virtually unplayable. Zipper has made reference to Socom 2 regarding the direction Socom 4's development has taken, this excites many fans because Socom 2 has long been considered the premier online shooter. Socom 4 is on a mission to undue the foul taste Confrontation gave many gamers at launch.

Gran Turismo 5: The illusive racing simulator known as Gran Turismo 5 will be shown off once again at this E3. Hopefully we can get a confirmed release date for the US, as the game has been delayed past release time frames constantly. Sony has stated multiple times that Gran Turismo 5 will be releasing in 2010, hopefully they stick to their word.

So E3 2010 is almost here, gaming’s biggest event of the year is a little more than 1 week away. On Sony's end there are so many possibilities; their leading platform. PlayStation 3 will be coming to E3 with so much momentum. It's mind boggling for the PlayStation 3 to have had so many excellent titles over the past 2 year. Considering all the new titles that have been announced or leaked for PS3 before E3, it's shocking to believe that Sony actually has more, unless they don't plan to show off any other games.


http://www.ironstarmovement.com/profiles/blogs/sony-bringing-a-gun-to-a-knife-1
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:40 am

This means nothing

MS has been very quiet this year about there upcoming exclusives.But they seemed determined when they said "360 will have the most blockbuster games this year".

Hell,MS didnt even participate at GDC.Theyve been saving everything for E3.

Sony on the other hand havnt been very patient for E3.Theyve already announced so many sequels to their big franchises that could have waited for E3 conference,which would have gotten the fans super hyped.

So is it possible for Sony to "win" E3?Possibly,but there is just as much of a chance for MS to do the same.It is very hard to predict who will "win" this E3.Id say Judge who "wins" after E3 is finished

Hell,Nintendo can "win" E3.New Wii Zelda?Hell Yea!!!!!
Back to top Go down
am203
Seaman
Seaman


Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-05-26

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:44 am

dude all im trying to ay is that you have give Sony some credit there are some really good games on that list
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:22 am

I want Fahrenheit 2!!!!

This E3 will be great. I have no doubt about it. Im more hyped for what "secrets" both Sony and MS will reveal. Seen as they (Sony) have already announced alota games so far i.e Killzone 3, Infamous 2 and LPB 2.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Posts : 948
Join date : 2009-09-11

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:23 am

HellJumper wrote:
This means nothing

MS has been very quiet this year about there upcoming exclusives.But they seemed determined when they said "360 will have the most blockbuster games this year".

Hell,MS didnt even participate at GDC.Theyve been saving everything for E3.

Sony on the other hand havnt been very patient for E3.Theyve already announced so many sequels to their big franchises that could have waited for E3 conference,which would have gotten the fans super hyped.

So is it possible for Sony to "win" E3?Possibly,but there is just as much of a chance for MS to do the same.It is very hard to predict who will "win" this E3.Id say Judge who "wins" after E3 is finished

Hell,Nintendo can "win" E3.New Wii Zelda?Hell Yea!!!!!
Yeah its a strange strategy Sony are using. They have announced 3 exclusives just before E3 very strange. Either way im sure both sides will have some cool announcements
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 498
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 35

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:24 am

am203 wrote:
Gran Turismo 5: The illusive racing simulator known as Gran Turismo 5 will be shown off once again at this E3. Hopefully we can get a confirmed release date for the US, as the game has been delayed past release time frames constantly. Sony has stated multiple times that Gran Turismo 5 will be releasing in 2010, hopefully they stick to their word.

LMAO hahahahahahah its not going to happen. It might but i really can't see this with all the other delays they've had.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Posts : 948
Join date : 2009-09-11

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:26 am

Also the site that the OP took the story from is a PS3 site just does articles about the PS3...just saying
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:58 pm

This E3 will be sweet, for both MS and Sony.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:08 am

Ozsem wrote:
am203 wrote:
Gran Turismo 5: The illusive racing simulator known as Gran Turismo 5 will be shown off once again at this E3. Hopefully we can get a confirmed release date for the US, as the game has been delayed past release time frames constantly. Sony has stated multiple times that Gran Turismo 5 will be releasing in 2010, hopefully they stick to their word.

LMAO hahahahahahah its not going to happen. It might but i really can't see this with all the other delays they've had.

Exactly, GT5 can't even be classified as an E3 showing cause its been at around the past 5 E3's and we basically know everything there is to know about it. The only announcement now it a firm release date (which is likely to suffer another delay).
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
am203 wrote:
Gran Turismo 5: The illusive racing simulator known as Gran Turismo 5 will be shown off once again at this E3. Hopefully we can get a confirmed release date for the US, as the game has been delayed past release time frames constantly. Sony has stated multiple times that Gran Turismo 5 will be releasing in 2010, hopefully they stick to their word.

LMAO hahahahahahah its not going to happen. It might but i really can't see this with all the other delays they've had.

Exactly, GT5 can't even be classified as an E3 showing cause its been at around the past 5 E3's and we basically know everything there is to know about it. The only announcement now it a firm release date (which is likely to suffer another delay).

GT5 is a myth, it will never come out.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 524
Join date : 2010-01-08

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Really R2 multiplayer wasn't well receieved by fans? I know the whole gameplay was a big disappointment to me and fans alike, but R2's multiplayer did feel a bit similar to R:FOM gameplay mechanics. R3 better be back to R:FOM roots. I'd rather have an expansion of RFOM than R2 to be truthfully honest.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 pm

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 pm

ZeInFormer wrote:
Really R2 multiplayer wasn't well receieved by fans? I know the whole gameplay was a big disappointment to me and fans alike, but R2's multiplayer did feel a bit similar to R:FOM gameplay mechanics. R3 better be back to R:FOM roots. I'd rather have an expansion of RFOM than R2 to be truthfully honest.

Yea I agree. R2's mp was fun, but most of the time I would just join one of the dedicated matches in the Chicago level with 60 people who usually just sat on the street shooting cause it was mass chaos lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Posts : 992
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 34
Location : California

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 am

They are useless because there ain't no Twisted Metal game out to this day.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:05 am

Sony looks like they'll be showing the most hardcore stuff. Natal better let me rip out someones heart and show it to them before they die.
Back to top Go down
Fank
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fank

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-03-22

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:24 am

Sony has announced so many sick stuff, im curious if they have anything left for E3? If they really have something left ,then they will most likely win like last year. Natal and Move won't impress me i guess, and I cant think of any superb announcments from MS. Both already announced many big Titles, but Sony is in the lead. Microsoft could really hurt Sony with the Final Fantasy franchise though.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-04-27

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Invincible wrote:
Sony looks like they'll be showing the most hardcore stuff. Natal better let me rip out someones heart and show it to them before they die.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Alan_Woke



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 29
Location : video games

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Really want to see The Last Guardian. My game of the year thus far.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Fank wrote:
Sony has announced so many sick stuff, im curious if they have anything left for E3? If they really have something left ,then they will most likely win like last year. Natal and Move won't impress me i guess, and I cant think of any superb announcments from MS. Both already announced many big Titles, but Sony is in the lead. Microsoft could really hurt Sony with the Final Fantasy franchise though.

You kidding?

MS have been VERY quiet about stuff this year.They didnt even participate at GDC.Of course they are saving things for the game industries biggest event.

Sony on the other hand are constantly revealing games and sequels.Hell,they revealed so much at GDC.

If anything MS have a better chance at "winning" E3.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Woke



Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 29
Location : video games

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Fank wrote:
Sony has announced so many sick stuff, im curious if they have anything left for E3? If they really have something left ,then they will most likely win like last year. Natal and Move won't impress me i guess, and I cant think of any superb announcments from MS. Both already announced many big Titles, but Sony is in the lead. Microsoft could really hurt Sony with the Final Fantasy franchise though.

You kidding?

MS have been VERY quiet about stuff this year.They didnt even participate at GDC.Of course they are saving things for the game industries biggest event.

Sony on the other hand are constantly revealing games and sequels.Hell,they revealed so much at GDC.

If anything MS have a better chance at "winning" E3.
Somebody's hopeful tongue
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:52 pm

I can wait for Sony's, they better announce Resistance 3!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:02 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I can wait for Sony's, they better announce Resistance 3!

They will!

God, its gona be good.
Back to top Go down
Fank
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fank

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-03-22

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:33 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Fank wrote:
Sony has announced so many sick stuff, im curious if they have anything left for E3? If they really have something left ,then they will most likely win like last year. Natal and Move won't impress me i guess, and I cant think of any superb announcments from MS. Both already announced many big Titles, but Sony is in the lead. Microsoft could really hurt Sony with the Final Fantasy franchise though.

You kidding?

MS have been VERY quiet about stuff this year.They didnt even participate at GDC.Of course they are saving things for the game industries biggest event.

Sony on the other hand are constantly revealing games and sequels.Hell,they revealed so much at GDC.

If anything MS have a better chance at "winning" E3.

The problem is, they are still very quiet ^^. Seems like they haven't saved up much stuff for their conference. They showed some multiplat stuff, and Kinect relaited minigames. If Sony doesn't fail tomorrow, they will win again :/
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:11 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I can wait for Sony's, they better announce Resistance 3!

They will!

God, its gona be good.

Thank god! I cant stand not knowing what happens with the cliffhanger at the end of Resistance 2!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Fank wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Fank wrote:
Sony has announced so many sick stuff, im curious if they have anything left for E3? If they really have something left ,then they will most likely win like last year. Natal and Move won't impress me i guess, and I cant think of any superb announcments from MS. Both already announced many big Titles, but Sony is in the lead. Microsoft could really hurt Sony with the Final Fantasy franchise though.

You kidding?

MS have been VERY quiet about stuff this year.They didnt even participate at GDC.Of course they are saving things for the game industries biggest event.

Sony on the other hand are constantly revealing games and sequels.Hell,they revealed so much at GDC.

If anything MS have a better chance at "winning" E3.

The problem is, they are still very quiet ^^. Seems like they haven't saved up much stuff for their conference. They showed some multiplat stuff, and Kinect relaited minigames. If Sony doesn't fail tomorrow, they will win again :/

Actually MS did VERY well with their conference.See,Gears 3,black ops(including the news 360 gets dlc first for 3 entire years),Halo Reach,fable 3,Kingdom and Rising went very well.Then MS announced the sports channel thing(which you got to admit,it was a pretty cool thing) and then they went kinect.Kinect preformed pretty well and showed some fun games(us hardcore gamers wont like it as much though,but it wasnt aimed at us in the first place) and then they announced a Slim,they even gave everyone at E3 a free Slim(and people say MS is greedy...)

The Xbox slim will probally do aswell as the PS3 slim did(major trouble for Sony).Not to mention that when they bundle Kinects with slim for $399.(Great deal btw) it will probally sell very well to casual gamers.

Sony has to pull off a great show to 'win" E3.Cause if they pull a "average" show or less,then MS will win.

Lol,Nintendo has a good chance of "winning" E3 if they play their cards right(very possible this year)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Sony E3 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2010   Sony E3 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Sony E3 2010
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sjeng c't 2010 32b running for the IPON
» What's your expect the winner in Bilbao Final Masters 2010
» Supanova Melb tomorrow, whos going?
» Hasbro "Mega" Toy sale, Homebush
» Bulgarian Boy Introduce Himself !

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: