This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives

Go down 
+8
gamer4life
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
solidstudios
Doominator99
Ozsem
ghost23
GeneralMLD
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:02 pm

http://kotaku.com/5559873/microsoft-halo-3-outsells-uncharted-killzone--resistance-combined

See that, our one flagship title outsold Resistance 1/2, Uncharted 1/2, Killzone 2, and GOW 3 COMBINED.

tsk tsk.........all that wasted dev time to get the success of one of OUR games Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:30 pm

That really sucks because all those games are amazing games. Stupid PS3 fanboys, dont know what they are missing. Well I guess I am 1 of 5 PS3 gamers that buy the exclusives Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:14 pm

That is actually fairly disgraceful for Sony.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:40 am

Lol i think we all know a great example of this....truth.

Its sad when the fanboys try to defend the system, but they can't even buy the games for it.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:25 pm

thats just sad. those games deserve better than that. Sony needs to get people to buy there games soon before people have a chance to buy pre owned copies because after a game has been out for a while pre owned copies will be more common and what do you think people will buy? cheap preowned copy or expensive new copy?
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:28 pm

i buy exclusives for my ps3. but the same could be said for Alan Wake. didn't a bunch of people hype it up here? i heard it didn't get a whole lot of sales
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:56 pm

solidstudios wrote:
i buy exclusives for my ps3. but the same could be said for Alan Wake. didn't a bunch of people hype it up here? i heard it didn't get a whole lot of sales

its sales were ok but not amazing like halo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:04 pm

solidstudios wrote:

Yeah I heard that also. Lots of hype, not many sales.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:45 pm

I'm with jubjub! Those games deserve better..... Port em to 360!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:12 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I'm with jubjub! Those games deserve better..... Port em to 360!!!! Lol

Haha thank you. But seriously PS3 does not deserve those games if no one will buy them!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:28 am

solidstudios wrote:
Do you have actual sales numbers to back up that claim?
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 am

Master_Chief wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
i do. http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/news/article/12302/Alan-Wake-fails-to-ignite-the-charts.html
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:36 am

why should someone buy every single game that comes out on a system. you should buy a game that you will like not a game cause its an exclusive.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:38 am

solidstudios wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
i do. http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/news/article/12302/Alan-Wake-fails-to-ignite-the-charts.html

That article was from over a month ago and it was sales figures for 2 days in Europe. That article isn't relevant anymore.
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:41 am

ghost23 wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
solidstudios wrote:

That article was from over a month ago and it was sales figures for 2 days in Europe. That article isn't relevant anymore.
well the point is the game didn't get all the sales people were making it out that it was supposed to get
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 am

solidstudios wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
solidstudios wrote:

well the point is the game didn't get all the sales people were making it out that it was supposed to get
Based on 2 days of European sales? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 am

Most people buy it for the bluray any way.
Back to top Go down
JimRaynor

JimRaynor

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:38 pm

popjack88 wrote:
That is not even close to true. I know a lot of people with PS3s (and various other consoles) who not only DEFINITELY got their PS3s for the games, but they never watch Blu-Ray movies, and still just use their DVD player. Feel free to cite sources though, if you'd like to make me look foolish instead of the opposite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:53 pm

JimRaynor wrote:
popjack88 wrote:
That is not even close to true. I know a lot of people with PS3s (and various other consoles) who not only DEFINITELY got their PS3s for the games, but they never watch Blu-Ray movies, and still just use their DVD player. Feel free to cite sources though, if you'd like to make me look foolish instead of the opposite.

He probably took it from this survey.

http://kotaku.com/5541239/why-are-people-buying-ps3s
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm really curious to see how well Halo Reach does day 1.

Of course it's gonna be a system seller ^.^

Day 1 one buy for me!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:

Day 1 one buy for me!

I reckon in it's first day it will outsell Killzone 3's sales when it's been on the market for a year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:00 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:

Day 1 one buy for me!

I reckon in it's first day it will outsell Killzone 3's sales when it's been on the market for a year.

Sadly I dont doubt it, pathetic really. These companies should just take their games to the 360, atleast they will sell then Razz
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:06 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:

Day 1 one buy for me!

Sadly I dont doubt it, pathetic really. These companies should just take their games to the 360, atleast they will sell then Razz

Well I'm very excited for BOTH games but I know i'm probably gonna put 40 days worth of playing time into Halo Reach lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:

Day 1 one buy for me!

Well I'm very excited for BOTH games but I know i'm probably gonna put 40 days worth of playing time into Halo Reach lol

Haha same. Reach looks fucking awesome! Especially Forge world!
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:

Day 1 one buy for me!

Haha same. Reach looks fucking awesome! Especially Forge world!

Yeah the good thing is that the armor unlockables make it more tempting to play longer now that you can earn points off true skill.

Thanks goodness they fixed the rankings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives   PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 Gamers Dont Buy Exclusives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next