This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need a question about Reach

Go down 
+4
Stoney
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
MasterCheef
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

I need a question about Reach Empty
PostSubject: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:44 pm

whats the censorship rating will be? i live in ireland, and i cant believe im saying this, but fuck summer, get out of my way, i want reach to come out now, but i am only 16 and i heard news that its going to be 17+ aka mature
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 pm

I'm afraid I don't know myself but I think it will be 15/16/17 (depending where you live. For me in England it will most likely be a 15, Ireland may be the same).

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:51 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I'm afraid I don't know myself but I think it will be 15/16/17 (depending where you live. For me in England it will most likely be a 15, Ireland may be the same).

yes, its quite dodgy, since ireland uses 2 censorship laws, the BBFC(british), and the PEGI(european)
i find that british censorship tends to be less strict, heres hoping its a BBFC game!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:54 pm

MasterCheef wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

yes, its quite dodgy, since ireland uses 2 censorship laws, the BBFC(british), and the PEGI(european)
i find that british censorship tends to be less strict, heres hoping its a BBFC game!!

Yeah lol.
But I've got plenty of 18's when I was younger than you. Do your parents not let you or something? You could always get an older friend to get it for you.
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:58 pm

demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Yeah lol.
But I've got plenty of 18's when I was younger than you. Do your parents not let you or something? You could always get an older friend to get it for you.

yeah, my mom and dad dont give me money i get mine from uhm selling "substances" ahem ahem, anyways, just want a confirmation cause its strict in ireland, they wouldn't sell it to me 8 days before my birth day, 8 DAYS
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:00 pm

MasterCheef wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Yeah lol.

yeah, my mom and dad dont give me money i get mine from uhm selling "substances" ahem ahem, anyways, just want a confirmation cause its strict in ireland, they wouldn't sell it to me 8 days before my birth day, 8 DAYS

lol!
You've got guts for a 16 year old.
And sorry I can't help you there, I honestly don't know.
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:01 pm

demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Yeah lol.

lol!
You've got guts for a 16 year old.
And sorry I can't help you there, I honestly don't know.

k lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:37 pm

its rated M here in US.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 pm

"I need a question about Reach" lmao

Its rated M here in North America.No idea what it'll be where you live
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:51 pm

HellJumper wrote:

i just said ireland, read again, i was a bit high while makign the title, sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:42 pm

HellJumper wrote:

lol I didnt even realize that.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:00 pm

I dont understand why they use the British rating board here in Ireland, makes no sense! scratch

I much prefer the PEGI.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:11 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I dont understand why they use the British rating board here in Ireland, makes no sense! scratch

I much prefer the PEGI.

PEGI isnt strict at all.... Its a consumer guideline for parents.. nothing else... no law saying a game is too violent, just a guideline to help parents not giving their child a game that is too violent/morally wrong... or what ever they can come up with Razz

Halo 3 was rated 16+ in PEGI... Halo Reach will probably also have the same, or 18+ if it has sex in it.... lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:06 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I much prefer the PEGI.

PEGI isnt strict at all.... Its a consumer guideline for parents.. nothing else... no law saying a game is too violent, just a guideline to help parents not giving their child a game that is too violent/morally wrong... or what ever they can come up with Razz

Halo 3 was rated 16+ in PEGI... Halo Reach will probably also have the same, or 18+ if it has sex in it.... lol

Exactly my reason for prefering the PEGI rating to the BBFC (Again no reason why Ireland uses that) and our IFCO. At least were're not affected like Germanys rating board. I heard they are really strict.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:39 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I much prefer the PEGI.

Exactly my reason for prefering the PEGI rating to the BBFC (Again no reason why Ireland uses that) and our IFCO. At least were're not affected like Germanys rating board. I heard they are really strict.

Hell yeah. Remember me the day i bought GTA: Vice City. I was like what? 13 or 14? No one said a word at me at the register. To be honest i can't even remember the number of games i bought that were rated M or 18+ and no one ever told me a damn thing. I mean i bought Resident Evil when i was like fucking 9 or 10. Resident Evil to a 10 year old =X. It scared the shit out of me...but made me a MAN Cool
Either way...PEGI is awesome, at least in Portugal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 am

MasterCheef wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Yay for high cheers
Back to top Go down
MasterCheef
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
MasterCheef

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:25 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Yay for high cheers

indeed, now excuse me while i fire up my bong
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:08 pm

ESRB is strict. While COD4 and W@W had the same rating as the others. They turned from T to M games here in the US.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:59 pm

MasterCheef wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Yay for high cheers

indeed, now excuse me while i fire up my bong

Gravity bong or normal bong?
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:47 pm

lol at where i live the workers couldnt give a crap theyl sell GTA games to 7 year olds
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:48 pm

i also realized that mastercheef might not be able to get halo reach when it comes out XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a question about Reach   I need a question about Reach Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a question about Reach
Page 1 of 1