This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One amazing game? Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

One amazing game? Deus Ex: Human Revolution Empty
PostSubject: One amazing game? Deus Ex: Human Revolution   One amazing game? Deus Ex: Human Revolution EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:06 pm

This is a fucking movie trailer! Well its a video game but it is like a movie trailer. I was worried its a ps3 exclusive because of the ass hole who had this video on his page. https://www.youtube.com/user/JAZGATE9 but I searched wikipedia and its a multiplatform game. I'm sure you have seen it but the trailer is amazing.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: One amazing game? Deus Ex: Human Revolution   One amazing game? Deus Ex: Human Revolution EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
This is a fucking movie trailer! Well its a video game but it is like a movie trailer. I was worried its a ps3 exclusive because of the ass hole who had this video on his page. https://www.youtube.com/user/JAZGATE9 but I searched wikipedia and its a multiplatform game. I'm sure you have seen it but the trailer is amazing.

YES! Deus Ex is back!
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: One amazing game? Deus Ex: Human Revolution   One amazing game? Deus Ex: Human Revolution EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:07 am

Played the first game. Never got interested. Trailer was well-made, but I'm not even going to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One amazing game? Deus Ex: Human Revolution   One amazing game? Deus Ex: Human Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

One amazing game? Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Page 1 of 1