This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?

Go down 
+2
Mr. Awesome
Teckno
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?  Empty
PostSubject: What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?    What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?  EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:51 pm

I have no idea what they could possibly do to revolutionize next gen. Motion tracking is now taken from the competition.
It's a hard one isn't it. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?    What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?  EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:46 pm

I dont know, but they will do something awesome. I have no doubts about Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Awesome
Seaman
Seaman
Mr. Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?    What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:59 pm

I doubt much.

I suspect they will just release an upgraded Wii. More memory and better controls.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?    What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Mr. Awesome wrote:
I doubt much.

I suspect they will just release an upgraded Wii. More memory and better controls.
Thats basically the PS3... They are definitely going to do something else.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?    What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 pm

We could play games with our minds.
Ohhhhhhhh.....Ahhhhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?    What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:35 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Ohhhhhhhh.....Ahhhhhh

Once they figure out mind controls we are all fucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?    What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:57 am

NoelX2 wrote:
Ohhhhhhhh.....Ahhhhhh

Great, now the government can rule the world with gaming by putting us all in The Matrix. Great.... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?    What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Ohhhhhhhh.....Ahhhhhh

Great, now the government can rule the world with gaming by putting us all in The Matrix. Great.... Razz

Thats what I was thinking! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?    What do you think Nintendo will do to revolutionize next gen?  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:58 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Ohhhhhhhh.....Ahhhhhh

Thats what I was thinking! Razz

I know, Imagine what they would do to us...