This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disturbing thing I read on youtube.

Go down 
+9
Lethal Predator
theone.
Jamin
DemonWolf
Ozsem
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Stigma
Boba_Fett
DarkSwarm85
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Disturbing thing I read on youtube. Empty
PostSubject: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:16 am

I don't know if this is true, but I'll copy/paste it.

Message of the day: Remember when the price for XBOX LIVE went up by 10 dollars? Everyone wondered why. Did you know that extra 10 dollars all goes to Activision? 360 gamers are technically paying to play Call of Duty online. There's a business loop hole that Activision is exploiting. Since the COD franchise is the most played game on the 360, Activision is entitled to a small share of the money Microsoft makes off Xbox Live. The more you know!
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:54 am

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:23 am

I'm going to slaughter him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:01 am

I don't think I can let myself pay for Live anymore.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 am

BlackStigma wrote:
I'm going to slaughter him.

Disturbing thing I read on youtube. Emperor-kotick-kilevvri1

Activision = Sith
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:11 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I couldn't after the annouced price increase, especially now after finding out what was behind it...
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Now we know the real evil behind the price.

If thats the case PSN will be next.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:37 pm

WHAT?! You're kidding me?
Ugh I feel sick.
I don't mind filling Microsoft's pockets with my money but.... that grinning little fucking pig, Kotick?
Shit. I may cancel my xbl subscription just because of that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:23 pm

I don't know why Microsoft is even charging you guys to begin with. =/ Nearly all of XBL's features are ran on the Xbox360 & Developer's servers. Microsoft has servers that store information, run the XBLMarketPlace, and P2P servers for Xgamechat, but that's about it. I never understood why they charge when they really have no cost to offset. Don't they get enough money from ads on the dashboard? How about companies paying licensing fees? How about that cash that they receive when you purchase a game? That's what pisses me off about XBL. And Microsoft TRIED to tell you that the price hike was for EXCLUSIVES:
http://n4g.com/news/638091/ms-exclusives-justify-xbox-live-price-hike

In truth, guys, we've all been cheated from the very beginning. No Why should you pay Microsoft so that your Xbox360 game (that was made with multiplayer and online capabilties) can use your Xbox360 (that can already connect to the internet) to connect to the developers' servers where the game is hosted?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:01 pm

^
Xbox 360 is the only system with the features it has.
Simple as.
I wouldn't pay for it if there was an alternative of the same standard but there isn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I couldn't after the annouced price increase, especially now after finding out what was behind it...

I couldn't care less about the increase since I buy it with the deals when its like a year for 30 bucks on the spotlight, but knowing that Kotick is behind it...fuck man, I can't pay anymore.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:26 pm

I knew it! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lethal Predator
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Im on Silver right now, and i was going to get a 1 year card until i heard this....
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Wow, you guys really care about this so much that you wont buy a subscrption?People call me a fanboy....

I really dont like Activision(almost as much as I dont like EA) but I really couldnt give a crap about this so much that I would cancel my subscription.I dont let petty things like this influence how much fun I have on XBL.

@Jamin
Because they want to make profit.Every company wants profit.And every company(sony and nintendo too) cheats us out of money.Besides, you ask "why should MS charge us to pay online" when the answer is this....its their console and servers so they can do whatever they want with it.Its perfectly in their rights to charge people who use their service.MS arent the evil as you try to make them out to be
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Jamin wrote:
I don't know why Microsoft is even charging you guys to begin with. =/ Nearly all of XBL's features are ran on the Xbox360 & Developer's servers. Microsoft has servers that store information, run the XBLMarketPlace, and P2P servers for Xgamechat, but that's about it. I never understood why they charge when they really have no cost to offset. Don't they get enough money from ads on the dashboard? How about companies paying licensing fees? How about that cash that they receive when you purchase a game? That's what pisses me off about XBL. And Microsoft TRIED to tell you that the price hike was for EXCLUSIVES:
http://n4g.com/news/638091/ms-exclusives-justify-xbox-live-price-hike

In truth, guys, we've all been cheated from the very beginning. No Why should you pay Microsoft so that your Xbox360 game (that was made with multiplayer and online capabilties) can use your Xbox360 (that can already connect to the internet) to connect to the developers' servers where the game is hosted?

I don't understand why Microsoft charges people for their OS's.

When Linux gives theirs for free.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:20 pm

I don't understand why water companies charge for water when i can get it for free

Lol.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Pickles wrote:
I don't understand why people pay to play for WOW when I can just play Runescape for free.

Lol.

ughhhh.... I hate runescape.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Fuck off with the spam. Always you two. . . . .
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Fuck off with the spam. Always you two. . . . .

Yea, Pickles and Assasin really do spam too much

Your mom had -3 kills in bed last night.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:33 am

Noooooo!!!!!

It had so much potential...

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 am

Pickles wrote:
Noooooo!!!!!

True Sad

But to be fair you made like 20 frigging posts, one after the other XD
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:28 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Noooooo!!!!!

True Sad

But to be fair you made like 20 frigging posts, one after the other XD

I wanted to see it grow up and eventually die when someone used it in real life.

Oh well, I can always force it on /b/.

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 pm

OMG...stigma!Stop deleting this epic posts!I mean seriously, loosen up
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
OMG...stigma!Stop deleting this epic posts!I mean seriously, loosen up

Can't you put them back up?

Just curious.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Disturbing thing I read on youtube. Samuel%20L.%20Jackson%20Read%20The%20Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing thing I read on youtube.   Disturbing thing I read on youtube. Empty

Back to top Go down

Disturbing thing I read on youtube.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: XBox Live-
Jump to: