This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get into the Gear of War 3 beta

Go down 
+6
Stigma
DemonWolf
theone.
GamerKing
Pein
Arbiteris
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Get into the Gear of War 3 beta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:58 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Pein wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Pein wrote:
bulletstorm looks awesome.what the hell are you guys smoking? its funny,its creative and has probably one of the most funniest dialogues i have heard..
im getting bulletstorm but i don't want to spend more money on this edition :/

Says the person who said:

Just Cause 2 isn't good yet gave it 8.5
Dead Rising sucks
Deadly Premonition sucks
Elder Scrolls 4 sucks
Dragon Age has 9/10 graphics
Distraction Penis is the goty (lol I'll let this one slide)
Sniper ghost warrior's story isn't interesting yet gave it a 7.5
Bully has 8.5 graphics when even I, who love the game, think the graphics are not that good for Xbox 360

So yeah...

i never said that just cause 2 isnt good.
dead rising 1 does suck
deadly premonition sucks too
oblivion doesnt suck,i just think its overrated
i liked dragon's age graphics e_e
i didnt gave it a 7.5..
i gave it a 7..
bully has cool graphics dude..they are much better than the other versions.

Oh really? So what did you mean when you sent me "just cause 2? lol?"
Dead Rising doesn't suck. It's a high AA game. 85/100. That says it all.
Deadly Premonition is art! In fact it's better than most games I've played this gen. Better than Gears, better than Uncharted!!!!!!!!!
Oblivion...overrated?? In what way is it overrated? It's the biggest, deepest game ever that is ridiculously addictive.
lol but 9/10? ummmm even the pc version wouldn't be 9/10 visuals. More like 8/10 maximum. The xbox/ps3 version looks inferior!
I believe you gave it 7.5 for story..... but either way, rating boundaries are 6/10 fair, 7/10 good, 8/10 great. by giving it 7 you are implying that the story is good.
Bully looks nasteh tbh. 2d parts of environments, bad resolution, very low poly character models and environments, poor textures. It's better than the other versions but not by much, it still bears way too much in common with the ps2 version.

i sent the message to you,asking if you liked just cause 2?
i never said its bad
to me it sucked..i never said dead rising is overrated..i just said that in my opinion the game is not good
oblivion to me is overrated..
long loading screens,loading while you ride on your horse,terrible engine and awful animations,i didnt really like the combat a lot..and the weapons can break a lot..to me oblivion is a good game but not the second coming of christ as people make it out
i have a big tv and the graphics for dragon age are pretty good,from what i saw..in awakening they are even better by just a bit.you are questioning my opinion here.you're like TTSUF here lol jk
actually the story was the highlight in sniper ghost warrior,it starts okay but then later it gets a bit better (JUST A BIT) theres a twist and it's not that bad
to tell you the truth,i haven't played bully on the ps2 for like 3 or 4 years maybe more..i dont remember when bully arrived and when i played it on the 360 i thought it was a bit better because i forgot the ps2 graphics for it
and also i hope you are being sarcastic if you think deadly premonition is better than gears and uncharted lmao
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:16 pm

^
By claiming Oblivion is overrated shows your opinion is invalid Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:17 pm

And it all started because of DemonWolf... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:00 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
^
By claiming Oblivion is overrated shows your opinion is invalid Razz

LOL
im sorry..i tried to love it,but i couldn't well i just hope skyrim is going to deliver for me
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Aksys wrote:
And it all started because of DemonWolf... Rolling Eyes

Laughing I'm always the one to start things, aren't I?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Well, my bad, should have read the article better. I just skimmed it.

And the Epic Edition is only 60 bucks. So thats not bad, but the more I watch of this game the more I want it. I might end up getting this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get into the Gear of War 3 beta   Get into the Gear of War 3 beta - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get into the Gear of War 3 beta
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2