This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Go down 
+5
solidstudios
GeneralMLD
DemonWolf
Boba_Fett
Arbiteris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Merry christmas everyone!!It is now OFFICIALLY(yes, im looking at you Paedo) christmas.

It is now 3:48pm where I live and Ive had a great day so far.I also got a 320 GB move PS3 Bundle with KZ 2 and Resistance FoM(and other xbox and wii games).KZ 2 controls are alot differet than I expected, making it more of a challenge

Have a good christmas everyone!

Last edited by Arbiteris on Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you enjoy KZ2! it's an awesome game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Merry Christmas!! I got Kinect and a few games for that, AC: Brotherhood, New Vegas, and various other stuff. Along with loads of cash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Awesome, awesome! Very Happy Enjoy your games.

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Merry Christmas!! I got Kinect and a few games for that, AC: Brotherhood, New Vegas, and various other stuff. Along with loads of cash Very Happy
You got Kinect? Nice Razz

I got over £200 to buy Sonisphere festival tickets, I got 3 xbox games (one hasnt arrived yet though) and yeah... Razz clothes n stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:46 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I got over £200 to buy Sonisphere festival tickets, I got 3 xbox games (one hasnt arrived yet though) and yeah... Razz clothes n stuff.

Yup, and to my surprise it is a lot of fun! I thought it would have been ehh but it is really fun.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:53 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Yup, and to my surprise it is a lot of fun! I thought it would have been ehh but it is really fun.

I always had faith in Kinect Razz I knew with the right software it could be really entertaining. What Kinect game/s you got?
And although it's cool, for now I'd rather just get a wii, get a whole new style of games with that. Kinect is still too much in it's infancy to be worth a purchase from me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:42 pm

My household will wait a year b4 we make the kinect jump. If we do get it, ill probably buy it for my sister.

But twas a good day. Got a 55' Samsung LED 1080p TV and a Samsung BLURAY player Razz Now I got the best quality of ps3 without the last place taint Laughing

Bought Avatar, Inception, Taken, Predator, and 300 Bluray immediately and damn the picture looks awesome, especially on avatar.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:21 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
My household will wait a year b4 we make the kinect jump. If we do get it, ill probably buy it for my sister.

But twas a good day. Got a 55' Samsung LED 1080p TV and a Samsung BLURAY player Razz Now I got the best quality of ps3 without the last place taint Laughing

Bought Avatar, Inception, Taken, Predator, and 300 Bluray immediately and damn the picture looks awesome, especially on avatar.

Damn, Those are the awesome christmas' that come once a decade.
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:37 pm

merry christmas everyone! Very Happy i got an xbox 360, 12 month pre paid gold membership, halo reach, fable 3, and the 2 games that came with 250 GB bundle which were forza 3 and alan wake. i also got some clothes. i had an awesome christmas and i hope all of you did too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:52 pm

XBL XBL BUDDIES!!!!!
Sturgis 4625....ADD IT!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I always had faith in Kinect Razz I knew with the right software it could be really entertaining. What Kinect game/s you got?
And although it's cool, for now I'd rather just get a wii, get a whole new style of games with that. Kinect is still too much in it's infancy to be worth a purchase from me.

I only have Kinect Adventures (kinda boring) and MotionSports. But MotionSports is really fun, especially with a friend. But I personally would not have bought Kinect this early, but it was a gift, and I can't complain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:59 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I only have Kinect Adventures (kinda boring) and MotionSports. But MotionSports is really fun, especially with a friend. But I personally would not have bought Kinect this early, but it was a gift, and I can't complain Very Happy

JubJub buy Dance Central and post photo's of yourself free-styling Smile
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:40 am

I bought my little brother Playstation Move (was tempted to keep it for my own PS3 Razz) and TBH it's so fucking fun, can't get enough of Table Tennis. The accuracy is perfect.

My Auntie got me a second PS3 controller, which was bundled with a 1080p HDMI cable, play and charge kit, Blu-Ray media remote and a wireless headset.

Fable 3, money (I love teh moniez) and some cologne. It's now officially St.Stephens day now in Ireland, Boxing Day for the Brits,not to sure if the Yanks celebrate a specific day on the 26th also, and I'm hung-over. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:38 pm

ghost23 wrote:

JubJub buy Dance Central and post photo's of yourself free-styling Smile

Bah ha ha! I don't think you can consider what I do dancing Razz but my sister wanted it so we might get it, there is a chance that will happen XD
Back to top Go down
G4M3 0V3R x187x
Seaman Recruit
G4M3 0V3R x187x

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:52 pm

Stoney wrote:
also, and I'm hung-over. Very Happy

enough said.. woot lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.unique-xpressionz.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!!!   Merry Christmas everyone!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1