This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version

Go down 
+10
Skycrawler
igame
GeneralMLD
Ihsahn
Teckno
PureSexySound
Stigma
ghost23
cigar
txtman8095
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

In a multiplat, what seems better to you
Slightly Better Graphics
Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
BONUS CONTENT
Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 pm

txtman8095 wrote:
Lol, you think I got mad?? What is wrong with you? I was insulting you, why do you not understand that? But seriously are you the RETARD who voted for slightly better graphics?

Who said I voted for that? even if I did or didn't would it matter?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:58 pm

cigar wrote:
I think it's amazing how a few missing shadows are enough to make a PS3 version of a game ZOMG INFERIOR UNPLAYABLE MY EYES HURT WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN!, but something as big as this doesn't even impress you.

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/t5611-final-build-of-mafia-2-on-ps3-will-be-just-like-the-demo-inferior-to-360?highlight=Mafia+2

EDIT: I was basing it off of videos so I was wrong about them being "equal", but still, point stands, I've never said anything like that.
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am

ghost23 wrote:
PureSexySound wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

How did PS3 have the upper hand in Mafia 2 and AC:B?
From my memory, both games were graphically superior on 360.

I meant upper hand in content.. Mafia II and AC:B had more, albeit little, content on the Ps3..
Anyone who says that the more detail in grass of blazer movement is better than longer gameplay is delusional..
Sorry if I was unclear in my original comment >_<

I can't speak for Mafia II, but Brotherhood had about 4 bonus missions which had no relevance to the storyline and the missions consists of repeating tasks that I had already done 10 times in Brotherhood and AC2. So yeah I probably would take the better graphics in that instance.

Well, to each is his own Very Happy IMO, it is worth getting it on the Ps3 (Internet provided of course)..
Although I am not going to argue opinions with you, because we deserve to have our own Very Happy

EDIT: Pressed "Send by mistake without finishing the comment Razz
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 am

ghost23 wrote:
I agree with you that the PS3 version is the better version. I'm a 360 supporter but im not delusional.

The funny thing about all stuff happening recently is that I haven't heard PC elitists bitch about how they might have to play with "console noobs". Quite surprising actually.

Okay so you don't make me that sick. Yeah I am surprised that I haven't heard any PC owners complaining. I know I would be complaining if people on XBL could play with people on PC cause one of the reasons I don't play XBL online much anymore is cause I can't find anyone that is skilled or over the age of 15. And when I do it's some immature teen or adult yelling in my face calling me a noob for killing them.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 am

I guess I should get more on topic though. Yeah I will be purchasing the PS3 version for sure. IF, just IF this wasn't the deal here I would get it for PC mainly and if it was PS3 - 360 only and Valve didn't promise extra content for the PS3 version, I would get it for the 360.
Back to top Go down
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
txtman8095

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:38 am

Ozsem wrote:
txtman8095 wrote:
Lol, you think I got mad?? What is wrong with you? I was insulting you, why do you not understand that? But seriously are you the RETARD who voted for slightly better graphics?

Considering thats what this this thread is about it does matter. Did you or did you not vote for slightly better graphics? I know you and BlackStigma both did. Rolling Eyes

360 supporters like ghost even said that whoever picked slightly better graphics over the PS3 is delusional, so are you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/txtman8094
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:40 am

txtman8095 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
txtman8095 wrote:

Considering thats what this this thread is about it does matter. Did you or did you not vote for slightly better graphics? I know you and BlackStigma both did. Rolling Eyes

360 supporters like ghost even said that whoever picked slightly better graphics over the PS3 is delusional, so are you?

Oh you know that? I didn't vote at all. I don't give a damn about the game.

EDIT: I know you're gonna say something dumb, so lemme provide you with some visual aid. Even got your post in there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 am

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I agree with you that the PS3 version is the better version. I'm a 360 supporter but im not delusional.

The funny thing about all stuff happening recently is that I haven't heard PC elitists bitch about how they might have to play with "console noobs". Quite surprising actually.

Okay so you don't make me that sick. Yeah I am surprised that I haven't heard any PC owners complaining. I know I would be complaining if people on XBL could play with people on PC cause one of the reasons I don't play XBL online much anymore is cause I can't find anyone that is skilled or over the age of 15. And when I do it's some immature teen or adult yelling in my face calling me a noob for killing them.
Again, Portal 2 is a puzzle game, not some fast-paced FPS. If we had to deal with console gamers in our shooters then hell yeah you'd see complaining. The console players would be annihilated. But there is almost no disadvantage to owning the console version of Portal 2.

There's no doubt the PS3 version is the better version. Anyone saying otherwise is delusional. But as mentioned, it's not like you're losing out on major shit. The advantage for me, though, is that I can sell my PS3 copy back and just play on my computer Smile
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 am

^^^^^

Well then just stick with your desktop buddies, eh , Ihsahn.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Nope, I get to play with my PS3 friends too :O
Back to top Go down
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman
Cylon8472

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
txtman8095

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 am

BlackStigma wrote:
txtman8095 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
txtman8095 wrote:

Oh you know that? I didn't vote at all. I don't give a damn about the game.

EDIT: I know you're gonna say something dumb, so lemme provide you with some visual aid. Even got your post in there.

Spoiler:

OK, I'm sorry, you just seemed like is all, can you please vote? farao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/txtman8094
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version   Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2