This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dick move Sony, dick Move

Go down 
+16
Kendo
A7MAD_AU
Arbiteris
Invincible
gigabite07
Lt Xplosi
M3A7L04F
Zombl337
igame
Bluenose
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
Optimus Lime
jaykay
ghost23
Mr. Project Natal
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:25 pm

I thought the commercial was funny. But it wasn't as good as the ones for MAG or GOW3.

I wouldn't get all worked up about it. Companies talk trash about other companies all the time. Just the other day, Aaron Greenberg from Microsoft, called PS3's web browser a nightmare. Which is true, but he's still talking shit. Who cares?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Invincible wrote:
I thought the commercial was funny. But it wasn't as good as the ones for MAG or GOW3.

I wouldn't get all worked up about it. Companies talk trash about other companies all the time. Just the other day, Aaron Greenberg from Microsoft, called PS3's web browser a nightmare. Which is true, but he's still talking shit. Who cares?

This is how it works. If Nintendo or Microsoft trash talk Sony it's always valid and well deserved. If Sony trash talks anyone or anything they are lair dickheads that are ruining the industry and overstating their shit hardware's power or crappy game's worth.

Nintendo and Microsoft are good. Sony is evil.

Sega not being in that last statement is proof that Sony is evil.

This is a Xbox 360 fan forum so I get to say stuff like this when ever I want. God I love the Xbox Republic.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:15 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Invincible wrote:

This is how it works. If Nintendo or Microsoft trash talk Sony it's always valid and well deserved. If Sony trash talks anyone or anything they are lair dickheads that are ruining the industry and overstating their shit hardware's power or crappy game's worth.

This is a Xbox 360 fan forum so I get to say stuff like this when ever I want. God I love the Xbox Republic.

Hahahahaha,awesome comment sparky
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Talk is cheap and since November 2006 all I've heard from each Sony corp head is talk.

There are a few gems but Sony promised us ownership over all other consoles and they lied.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:23 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Invincible wrote:

lol Okay. But it's really not Sony's fault Sega made an overpriced console that nobody wanted to buy. Maybe if they had not ruined their reputation with so many shitty add on peripherals, they might still be in the hardware game like Nintendo and Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:18 am

Invincible wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Invincible wrote:

lol Okay. But it's really not Sony's fault Sega made an overpriced console that nobody wanted to buy. Maybe if they had not ruined their reputation with so many shitty add on peripherals, they might still be in the hardware game like Nintendo and Microsoft.

The Dreamcast was not overpriced, it was the cheapest console of all time at launch at $199.99. PS2 was the overpriced, over-hyped, and over-stated.

Sega did everything right with the Dreamcast and for the first year everything was fine. But then Sony lied about the Emotion Engine inside the PS2 being a super computer capable of photo-realistic graphics. They promised the same thing about the PS3 too and Hideo Kojima wasn't happy with the hardware when he finally got to use it. Everyone who had Playstations believed Sony's bullshit and waited for the PS2 instead of even trying a Dreamcast. When the PS2 finally released they didn't even have a single game that could compare to the graphics of Shenmue and no killer apps. Those of us with Dreamcasts were have tons of fun playing our AAA Dreamcast games, playing online on Sega Net, and trying to convince our Sony fan friends to get Dreamcasts. But they wouldn't listen even though they didn't have any games worth playing for the first year of the PS2 and instead used it as a DVD player.

Sega made mistakes with the Genesis add-ons, but those were minor. The Saturn didn't help things, but they did everything right with the Dreamcast yet so called "gamers" snubed it and waited for the PS2 becuase Sony lied to them.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:40 am

lol Gamers didn't snub the Dreamcast because Sony lied to them. They did it because they were smart enough to avoid a company who had no idea how to run a hardware business. That and they wanted to play Halo and Grand Theft Auto III over Sonic Adventure.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:17 pm

The PS2 was indeed responsible for dreamcast's death.There was a vid from an anylist dude and he explained how PS2 screwed over Dreamcast
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Typical corporate talk. All companies do it I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Kendo wrote:
Typical corporate talk. All companies do it I guess.

Wow. That's the first thing you've said that I agree with.

I applaud you sir.

Last edited by -jaz350z- on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:06 pm

HellJumper wrote:
The PS2 was indeed responsible for dreamcast's death.There was a vid from an anylist dude and he explained how PS2 screwed over Dreamcast

You mean flat-lining it's sales with an endless barrage of superior software like ICO, Ace Combat 4, Jax & Daxter, GTA3, Metal Gear Solid 2, Devil May Cry, Gran Torismo 3 and Final Fantasy X? Not to mention that's all around the time xbox and gamecube were being released. Sorry, but by Christmas 2001 that cute little blue hedgehog didn't stand a chance. Wink
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Im not even going to bother to argue.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:42 pm

I'm just playing. Smile Dreamcast was a good console. Don't want to sound like I'm hating on it.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:43 pm

ghost23 wrote:
igame wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
igame wrote:
why is everyone taking this ad so serious? i thought it was funny as hell just like all the other commercials that kevin butler has been in. Are you really that butt hurt just because he made fun of the wii and natal? that just shows how weak minded you are
QFT! I mean really guys lol Sony made fun of the precious natal lol just have laugh calm down. Laughing

tell me about it, ghost23 sent me a WARNING cuz he didnt like my comment lol seriously?

I sent you a warning because you are being an asshole. This is a 360 fan site, if you are not doing that, you should not be here. If you so badly want to call people butthurt, find somewhere else to do it.

im a gamer, not a fan, and ive noticed that not everyone in this forum is a 360 fan, witch is good cuz otherwise everyone wuld agree on everything and wuld make the forum boring, i have not spoken against the 360 in any of my past comments, if you were offended because i used the word BUTT HURT then i apologize, i only intended to speak the truth but i gess i culd of done it without using that word, anyway business is business, companies do this all the time, remember the Alltel commercials where they basically made fun of all the other phone companies? what about when BK makes fun of McDonalds? ever heard of that thing sega wuld say when they had a console? SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDONT? all im saying is that this kind of advertising is normal, it doesnt make sony evil
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:55 am

Sony=shitty
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:35 am

igame wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
igame wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
igame wrote:
why is everyone taking this ad so serious? i thought it was funny as hell just like all the other commercials that kevin butler has been in. Are you really that butt hurt just because he made fun of the wii and natal? that just shows how weak minded you are
QFT! I mean really guys lol Sony made fun of the precious natal lol just have laugh calm down. Laughing

tell me about it, ghost23 sent me a WARNING cuz he didnt like my comment lol seriously?

I sent you a warning because you are being an asshole. This is a 360 fan site, if you are not doing that, you should not be here. If you so badly want to call people butthurt, find somewhere else to do it.

im a gamer, not a fan, and ive noticed that not everyone in this forum is a 360 fan, witch is good cuz otherwise everyone wuld agree on everything and wuld make the forum boring, i have not spoken against the 360 in any of my past comments, if you were offended because i used the word BUTT HURT then i apologize, i only intended to speak the truth but i gess i culd of done it without using that word, anyway business is business, companies do this all the time, remember the Alltel commercials where they basically made fun of all the other phone companies? what about when BK makes fun of McDonalds? ever heard of that thing sega wuld say when they had a console? SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDONT? all im saying is that this kind of advertising is normal, it doesnt make sony evil

You may have missed my earlier post so I'll copy and past it below:

Quote :

Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:17 am

The PS2 has the highest number of A, AA, AAA games of all time. Of all people, you guys should realize why that's important.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:40 pm

-jaz350z- wrote:
The PS2 has the highest number of A, AA, AAA games of all time. Of all people, you guys should realize why that's important.

Only becuase developers go where the gamers are and gamers snubbed the Dreamcast and waited a year becuase Sony made promises they never delivered on. The Emotion Engine was supposed to be able to do graphics the PS3 can't do according to Sony in 1999. It was all lies and everyone believed them. Then when the PS2 came out it didn't have any good games for over a year while the Dreamcast had countless kill apps.

Oh BTW, what do you mean by "you guys"? Do you not consider yourself a Xbox 360 fan like we do?
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:31 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:

Only becuase developers go where the gamers are and gamers snubbed the Dreamcast and waited a year becuase Sony made promises they never delivered on. The Emotion Engine was supposed to be able to do graphics the PS3 can't do according to Sony in 1999. It was all lies and everyone believed them. Then when the PS2 came out it didn't have any good games for over a year while the Dreamcast had countless kill apps.

Oh BTW, what do you mean by "you guys"? Do you not consider yourself a Xbox 360 fan like we do?

Are you absolutely sure you don't want to retract that statement?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:44 pm

-jaz350z- wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:

It's all fact. I was there and I remember it well.

As for the "you guys" thing I just don't like people who post here using language that separates them from the community as if they are better in some way. Everyone here should be Xbox 360 fans and therefor be equals above PS3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:50 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:

As for the "you guys" thing I just don't like people who post here using language that separates them from the community as if they are better in some way. Everyone here should be Xbox 360 fans and therefor be equals above PS3 fanboys.

Of course it's fact that's not what I'm insinuating. I just think it's funny that you're taking the side of the console that has less games and better hardware...sounds a lot like a console I know...what was it again? Oh, the PS3.

Anyways, the only reason I use the wording "you guys" is simply because "you guys" are, for the most part, 360 fanboys. I'm simply a fan. I don't have a beef with any of you and the only conflict I've experienced has come from you and I have no idea why. It seems that no matter what I post there's always some comment you have to make against me. I think I've proven I like the 360 yet you still have some kind of hatred for me. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:59 pm

-jaz350z- wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:

Of course it's fact that's not what I'm insinuating. I just think it's funny that you're taking the side of the console that has less games and better hardware...sounds a lot like a console I know...what was it again? Oh, the PS3.

Anyways, the only reason I use the wording "you guys" is simply because "you guys" are, for the most part, 360 fanboys. I'm simply a fan. I don't have a beef with any of you and the only conflict I've experienced has come from you and I have no idea why. It seems that no matter what I post there's always some comment you have to make against me. I think I've proven I like the 360 yet you still have some kind of hatred for me. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.

For the record I never said the Dreamcast had better hardware. It having less games doesn't change the fact that for the first year it had all the best games, it wasn't until it was too late for the Dreamcast that the PS2 started getting good games in large numbers. People snubbed the Dreamcast for the overhyped PS2 and missed out on true classics. Dreamcast owners in 2000 were much happier with their games then PS2 only owners with mostly DVD movies and a few rushed games.

I don't have any hatred for you, in fact I find our discussions fun. I just wanted to make you aware that using language like "you guys" separates you from the rest of us. If you feel like part of the community you should try to use words like "us" and "we".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:39 am

igame wrote:
affraid not weak minded...its called tired of the bull shit. That ass is no different than the fanboys on youtube. He tells lies to make something look bad. I never said the dildo wands were unaccurate, i just make fun of its shitty look.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
igame
igame

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
igame wrote:
affraid not weak minded...its called tired of the bull shit. That ass is no different than the fanboys on youtube. He tells lies to make something look bad. I never said the dildo wands were unaccurate, i just make fun of its shitty look.

i already apologized for that post...the difference between that "ass" and fanboys on youtube is that hes getting paid a lot of money for promoting ps3 games and the Move, heck i wuld promote the wii if i was getting paid to do it. i didnt see him lie about anything, he pointed out that the wii is not very accurate and that Natal shuld of used something to track peoples movements, yeah he was an asshole about it but thats just business, the dildos do look bad lol
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:13 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:

Dude Sega made some horrible mistakes during their lifetime in the buisness. With there constant release of new consoles people got tired of Sega cause they always made new hardware a couple months later leaving the support they had for there previous console so basically good games would barely be found in sega systems. Sega was in debt they would've died off sooner or later Sony just speed things up of an already dying sega.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dick move Sony, dick Move
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next