This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]

Go down 
+5
arnt god of war
Optimus Lime
jaykay
-jaz350z-
PS2 is better than ps3
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PS2 is better than ps3
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Graphics: As of now the graphics are, okay, the textures still hold up, however the character models, and gun play is very out dated, after the release of Bioshock in 2007. 7/10

http://halowiki.net/images/thumb/e/e9/Explosion_Header.jpg/300px-Explosion_Header.jpg

It DOES upscale to 1080p, not full, but it still looks quite nice, the multiplayer is identical to the single player with the exception of minor hitches here and there. (Graphically)

Gameplay: This is where Halo 3 exceeds, the story mode's gameplay will have you hooked until the end, and when thats over, you have years of multiplayer to play in, some will argue about the jumping height and controls, but to me it's perfect. Split screen is also a blast, however it does not live up to the likes of Modern Warfare 2's split screen. 9.8/10

Story: If your a sci fi fanatic you'll like this one, if you prefer realistic cinematic storys such as half life or mass effect, you may be left scratching your head after the credits roll. 8/10

Lasting appeal: You will find yourself going back to Halo 3 for a long time, defiantly until the release of Halo :reach, this is one of the deepest and most fun multiplayers on a console, you can forge your maps, upload videos to bungie.net, and not to mention a bunch of game modes to try out with your friends via XBOX LIVE.10/10

OVERALL : 8.7
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:35 pm

MW2 only has split screen in spec-ops so I'm not completely sure as to how Halo 3's split screen is worse considering you're able to play the campaign as well as online multiplayer with split-screen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
PS2 is better than ps3
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:03 pm

-jaz350z- wrote:
MW2 only has split screen in spec-ops so I'm not completely sure as to how Halo 3's split screen is worse considering you're able to play the campaign as well as online multiplayer with split-screen.

MW2 has multiplayer in split screen, go onto multi player and theres an option split screen. Easiest way to explain.

MW2 online is better than Halo 3

Hackers ruin it making it worse now..

Split screen is hacker free.

:-P
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:42 pm

PS2 is better than ps3 wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:

MW2 has multiplayer in split screen, go onto multi player and theres an option split screen. Easiest way to explain.

I like Halo 3's multiplayer better. Besides, Call of Duty has always had terrible splitscreen. The multiplayer splitscreen is okay, but the campaign/Spec Ops splitscreen is garbage. They don't even give you the full screen to work with. It's like PiP with the splitscreen.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 am

jaykay wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:

I like Halo 3's multiplayer better. Besides, Call of Duty has always had terrible splitscreen. The multiplayer splitscreen is okay, but the campaign/Spec Ops splitscreen is garbage. They don't even give you the full screen to work with. It's like PiP with the splitscreen.

Yes, you're so right! I hate that shit in spec ops.

Whilst I do prefer MW2/CoD4 over Halo 3 you just can't go past the greatness of playing halo 3 with friends online or locally. You can do coop campaign offline AND online. You can both play online together on the same console (split screen) and still play all the modes online. Everything is perfected in Halo 3 imo.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:10 pm

irrelevant
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:20 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
irrelevant

What is irrelevant?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 am

Optimus Lime wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
irrelevant

What is irrelevant?
this review we all know the game is great so reviewing it is just kinda point less
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:39 am

-jaz350z- wrote:

Halo 3 also has the same split screen featues...
I don't see how Modern Warfare 2's can be better the multiplayer split screen is the same and in Halo 3 you can play the entire campaign in 4 player split screen.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:40 am

Graphics: As of now the graphics are, okay, the textures still hold up, however the character models, and gun play is very out dated, after the release of Bioshock in 2007. 7/10

http://halowiki.net/images/thumb/e/e9/Explosion_Header.jpg/300px-Explosion_Header.jpg

It DOES upscale to 1080p, not full, but it still looks quite nice, the multiplayer is identical to the single player with the exception of minor hitches here and there. (Graphically)

Gameplay: This is where Halo 3 exceeds, the story mode's gameplay will have you hooked until the end, and when thats over, you have years of multiplayer to play in, some will argue about the jumping height and controls, but to me it's perfect. Split screen is also a blast, however it does not live up to the likes of Modern Warfare 2's split screen. 9.8/10

Story: If your a sci fi fanatic you'll like this one, if you prefer realistic cinematic storys such as half life or mass effect, you may be left scratching your head after the credits roll. 8/10

Lasting appeal: You will find yourself going back to Halo 3 for a long time, defiantly until the release of Halo :reach, this is one of the deepest and most fun multiplayers on a console, you can forge your maps, upload videos to bungie.net, and not to mention a bunch of game modes to try out with your friends via XBOX LIVE.10/10

OVERALL : 8.7
IDK why but i get a feeling when i read your posts that your a TROll of somesort,
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 am

arnt god of war wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
irrelevant

What is irrelevant?
this review we all know the game is great so reviewing it is just kinda point less
Let him give his two cents. What you're saying right now is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 pm

jaykay wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
irrelevant

What is irrelevant?
Let him give his two cents. What you're saying right now is irrelevant.
true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Wrong. It upscales to 720p. Thats as far as I know. But I might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

And Halo reach fixes everything all 4 Halo FPS games did wrong, and the Reach BETA gets a 9/10 only because when people leave a game, their spot is not replaced.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:50 pm

that was really short of a review, but it was good
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Optimus Lime wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
irrelevant

What is irrelevant?
irrelevant:not relevant; not applicable or pertinent; not bearing upon or serving to support; foreign; extraneous; as, testimony or arguments irrelevant to a case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]   Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL] Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 REVIEW, [REAL]
Page 1 of 1