This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ScrewAttack shows their true colours.

Go down 
+7
Boba_Fett
ghost23
Ozsem
Spartan v07
daveMastaKill
Frank2368
ShadowCK
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

ScrewAttack shows their true colours. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScrewAttack shows their true colours.   ScrewAttack shows their true colours. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Boba_Fett wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
Boba_Fett wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
I want another Forza

The game is too godly, Gran Turismo can go die. I hope Polyphony bankrupts.

Dude.... Thats harsh. Even if you don't like something it's not cool to smite them. I hope the game is good and they can push technology forward so we get better looking games in the future. Though I really like forza now. Racing sims are my things.

Polyphony should bankrupt, how many times have they delayed the game now?

How about we just wish that game is a double AA title? Little better than people having to lose thier jobs.

My expectations are that it AAAs AT THE VERY LEAST, because after five years of work, anything below that would be PATHETIC, and I will blow up the Polyphony HQ if they don't get at least AAA
Back to top Go down

ScrewAttack shows their true colours.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2