This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo 3 Review

Go down 
+7
Pein
Stoney
Stigma
Noelol
Arbiteris
TRF
NarrowElf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Halo 3 Review - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Sonji, is that you? Laughing
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:15 pm

NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Another one of NarrowElf's posts:
Quote :
I have never really understood what makes Halo the best of the XBox's library. It's fun but could someone explain what makes it great. I don't know, I have never really played much of it.

Case Closed.
i.e. YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED ENOUGH OF THE GAME, NARROWELF!!!!!!!

Thank you DemonWolf. I win. Smile

I've played the game since 2008!!! OKAY!!! 2008!!! PLaying matchs every week and here is my review. Why did I play it so much, I did TRY to like it, but I didn't. Also DEAD RISING 2: CASE WEST AND VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 3!!!
Why do you play matches every week if you think it's mediocre? Also, why would you ask us about it if you played it enough to write a full review?

I didn't, I don't play every week more like every month and by the way I never did I asked you why you like this shit.
You just said that you've been playing matches every week since 2008.

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
If this guy is Sonji, I'mma kick his ass halfway to Mexico.
Back to top Go down
NarrowElf
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 pm

TRF wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Quote :
I have never really understood what makes Halo the best of the XBox's library. It's fun but could someone explain what makes it great. I don't know, I have never really played much of it.

Case Closed.

I've played the game since 2008!!! OKAY!!! 2008!!! PLaying matchs every week and here is my review. Why did I play it so much, I did TRY to like it, but I didn't. Also DEAD RISING 2: CASE WEST AND VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 3!!!
Why do you play matches every week if you think it's mediocre? Also, why would you ask us about it if you played it enough to write a full review?

I didn't, I don't play every week more like every month and by the way I never did I asked you why you like this shit.

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Sonji and not really I just wanted it to seem good. I've actually just started playing online again. I played it back in 2008 and recently in 2010. BUT I'VE PLAYED ALOT OF MATCHES!!! ALOT AND I THINK MY REVIEW IS GOOD!!!
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:22 pm

NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Quote :

Case Closed.

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Sonji and not really I just wanted it to seem good. I've actually just started playing online again. I played it back in 2008 and recently in 2010. BUT I'VE PLAYED ALOT OF MATCHES!!! ALOT AND I THINK MY REVIEW IS GOOD!!!
Your review is alright, although you left a few things out. You're absolutely entitled to your opinion, just like I am absolutely entitled to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:57 pm

NarrowElf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Dude seriously,you sound like a COD fanboy blindly bashing on Halo.because its pretty damn obvious right now your blindly bashing on Halo.If your gonna bash halo,do it right.Your doing a pathetic job.You might as well yell "Halo sux!!!!!C0d is bettar!!and deAd rIsiNg!!!11!!"

All FPSes fail. They suck hard. Stop talking about Dead Rising and Halo is lik every other FPS now stop being a fanboy please.

That's your shitty opinion. No need to force it on others. Especially since it's shitty.

Your review is the EXACT OPPOSITE of Halo 3's actual review. Most said the graphics suck but the gameplay, sound, multiplayer, and hell even the campaign were pretty good.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:01 pm

People never sound smart when they talk trash about a AAA property with a fucking encyclopedia for a storyline.

take a week off
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Dude seriously,you sound like a COD fanboy blindly bashing on Halo.because its pretty damn obvious right now your blindly bashing on Halo.If your gonna bash halo,do it right.Your doing a pathetic job.You might as well yell "Halo sux!!!!!C0d is bettar!!and deAd rIsiNg!!!11!!"

All FPSes fail. They suck hard. Stop talking about Dead Rising and Halo is lik every other FPS now stop being a fanboy please.

That's your shitty opinion. No need to force it on others. Especially since it's shitty.

Your review is the EXACT OPPOSITE of Halo 3's actual review. Most said the graphics suck but the gameplay, sound, multiplayer, and hell even the campaign were pretty good.
GeneralMLD wrote:
People never sound smart when they talk trash about a AAA property with a fucking encyclopedia for a storyline.

take a week off

Wait you guys. It's not a "shitty opinion" just because you and other gaming journalists disagree with it. He's absolutely entitled to his opinion. I happen to disagree, but I never thought he sounded stupid because he didn't like Halo.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:14 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

GeneralMLD wrote:

take a week off

Wait you guys. It's not a "shitty opinion" just because you and other gaming journalists disagree with it. He's absolutely entitled to his opinion. I happen to disagree, but I never thought he sounded stupid because he didn't like Halo.

He sounded liek an upright cod fanboy or a huge ignorant Halo hater.I mean seriously,was it really that hard to see?I dont even take this guy seriously and you shouldnt to.Probally just trying to troll
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

GeneralMLD wrote:

take a week off

He sounded liek an upright cod fanboy or a huge ignorant Halo hater.I mean seriously,was it really that hard to see?I dont even take this guy seriously and you shouldnt to.Probally just trying to troll
So just because he dislikes Halo, he's automatically an ignorant fanboy? So what if he doesn't like Halo? Are you going to enjoy the game any less because he doesn't like Halo? If I recall correctly, you loved ODST and I thought it was absolute crap, but you were never on my ass about it (much).
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 pm

TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

GeneralMLD wrote:

take a week off

So just because he dislikes Halo, he's automatically an ignorant fanboy? So what if he doesn't like Halo? Are you going to enjoy the game any less because he doesn't like Halo? If I recall correctly, you loved ODST and I thought it was absolute crap, but you were never on my ass about it (much).

Look at these guy's post.I mean cmon TRF,you should know this guy isnt just a simple "halo disliker" this guy is either a complete moron,fanboy or is just wanting to troll(which I cant blame scince trollnig is fun)

ODST was epic you noob!
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Look at these guy's post.I mean cmon TRF,you should know this guy isnt just a simple "halo disliker" this guy is either a complete moron,fanboy or is just wanting to troll(which I cant blame scince trollnig is fun)

ODST was epic you noob!
Well in that case, you'd be ignoring him, right? He's not a troll just because he dislikes Halo.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:49 pm

TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

ODST was epic you noob!
Well in that case, you'd be ignoring him, right? He's not a troll just because he dislikes Halo.

*facepalm*

Its not because he dislieks Halo,its because of what he said and how he said it
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:45 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

GeneralMLD wrote:

take a week off

It's a shitty opinion because he did a shit job at justifying it. At his other post he even says "I barely play Halo, but what makes it so great". And now he makes a full blown review of a Halo game claiming that he has been playing it since 2008.

Instead of giving a serious, professional review with supported opinions about certain things, he merely bashes Halo by calling it generic and halfassed like all the other retro-Halo haters on the internet.

Most people who read reviews of games want to actual know what the game is like and would like to know if the reviewer would recommend it to people. Hell, for all we know he probably didn't even play the game considering that he contradicts himself many times in his posts. This guy is the vey definition of a troll, just like those fake fanboy reviews at Gamestop.com, it's beyond annoying.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 pm

WAIT!

In a prior comment you said Battle Rifles are almost never used...LOLWUT?

A shit load of people complained that the BR was overpowered and almost everyone uses it. Hell, Bungie removed the BR from Halo 3 caused it was overused and put in a DMR.

You haven't played Halo 3 before, or at least not for more than 10 minutes.

And Rocket Launchers never get used? What? Everyone rushes the rocket spawn when the game begins lol.

...maybe next time Sonji.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

GeneralMLD wrote:

take a week off

It's a shitty opinion because he did a shit job at justifying it. At his other post he even says "I barely play Halo, but what makes it so great". And now he makes a full blown review of a Halo game claiming that he has been playing it since 2008.

Instead of giving a serious, professional review with supported opinions about certain things, he merely bashes Halo by calling it generic and halfassed like all the other retro-Halo haters on the internet.

Most people who read reviews of games want to actual know what the game is like and would like to know if the reviewer would recommend it to people. Hell, for all we know he probably didn't even play the game considering that he contradicts himself many times in his posts. This guy is the vey definition of a troll, just like those fake fanboy reviews at Gamestop.com, it's beyond annoying.
That's a shitty review, not a shitty opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:48 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
NarrowElf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

GeneralMLD wrote:

take a week off

That's a shitty review, not a shitty opinion. Smile

they go hand in hand Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:55 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
I think Halo 3 is amazing because I like Matchmaking.

That's a good opinion (if you can even apply the word "good" to an opinion), bad review.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:17 pm

TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
I think Halo 3 is amazing because I like Matchmaking.

That's a good opinion (if you can even apply the word "good" to an opinion), bad review.

No, you put 2 opinions together.

Proper, backed up opinion (not suggesting that this is REQUIRED to have an opinion but in a debate this is almost necessary in order to make yourself look professional)=

"I think Halo 3 is amazing because of it's matchmaking options."

The kid has a shit review with unsupported opinions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 Review   Halo 3 Review - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 Review
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3