This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!

Go down 
+7
yogsam
tahmdick
Teckno
Jamin
TRF
Pein
CroBroly
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CroBroly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:14 pm

yeah..it looks like it..put the move up your ass and play killzone 3 WOOO..thats soo fun..

lol jk
Back to top Go down
CroBroly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Unnecessary joke,but ok.
I'm not fond of the wagglan but the Move and Kinect look promising.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 pm

I don't think I'll be using Move for this game, but it does look great. I'm on the fence about buying it since I couldn't get into Killzone 2.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:12 pm

TRF wrote:
I don't think I'll be using Move for this game, but it does look great. I'm on the fence about buying it since I couldn't get into Killzone 2.
Just steal a copy, and if you dont like it, sneak it back into the store.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:
If only it were that easy..
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:36 pm

Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:
Yeah . . . I don't think I'm going to do that . . .
Back to top Go down
CroBroly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:14 am

TRF wrote:
Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:

Do you know what I do?There's no GameStop in my country but it's the same shit none the less.
I just go trough games and take pictures of the key codes inside the case with my cell.I then get the game free on steam!And it's great trolling because the guy buying the game won't be able to play it.
Only works for PC though.
If only it worked for the other consoles Sad
Back to top Go down
CroBroly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:15 am

I'm a terrible,terrible person.
I know.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:57 am

CroBroly wrote:
I'm a terrible,terrible person.
I know.
i think im in love...

nah just kidding ur a stupid crook
Back to top Go down
yogsam
Seaman
Seaman
yogsam

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Whoa, the game looks great! but maybe just a bit bit bit better than K2, when i saw that game for the first time i was blown away, now K3 looks great, but i'm not getting that "in your face" feeling that K2 gave me years ago. The "Move" gameplay looks OK, not a fan of it i must say.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:51 am

Im buying move at christmas because most of the games i wanted were delayed but with a bit of practice it looks like it could be really fun in killzone 3.
Back to top Go down
CroBroly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Doominator99 wrote:
Im buying move at christmas because most of the games i wanted were delayed but with a bit of practice it looks like it could be really fun in killzone 3.

Yeah it could.There are fun games like Echocrome ii and Sorcery,but it doesn't make up for the fact it's bullshit wagglan.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:42 am

sorry but i dont want my mother thinking i like pretending dildo's are guns and pretend to shoot space nazi's with them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:46 am

CroBroly wrote:
TRF wrote:
Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:

Do you know what I do?There's no GameStop in my country but it's the same shit none the less.
I just go trough games and take pictures of the key codes inside the case with my cell.I then get the game free on steam!And it's great trolling because the guy buying the game won't be able to play it.

Thats...absolutely horrible... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:57 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
CroBroly wrote:
TRF wrote:
Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:

Thats...absolutely horrible... Evil or Very Mad
Actually its absolutely wonderful. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:31 am

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
sorry but i dont want my mother thinking i like pretending dildo's are guns and pretend to shoot space nazi's with them

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 am

BlackStigma wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

He's really only 15..............Well I hope so anyways.
Back to top Go down
CroBroly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am

Stoney wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

I doubt he's 30 with his horrible spelling and childlike insults.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:26 pm

CroBroly wrote:
Stoney wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

I doubt he's 30 with his horrible spelling and childlike insults.

Yeah I know he's really only 15, but it was really funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!   Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action! Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 and the PS Move in action!
Page 1 of 1