This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?

Go down 
+8
orca464
DuDZZ
Master_Chief
GeneralMLD
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
daveMastaKill
TheCreativeOne15
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCreativeOne15
Seaman Recruit
TheCreativeOne15

Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:13 pm

I just finished Naruto A Broken Bond and it is AWSOME !!! wayyyyy better than Ultimate Ninja Storm!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 pm

I don't play or watch Naruto because i only knew about the series too late.Still watch some AMV'S thought. But i did downloaded the Demo. Broken Bond i guess? It was actually kinda cool and had some sweet gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:05 pm

I really dont like naruto.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Not a fan of Naruto.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TheCreativeOne15
Seaman Recruit
TheCreativeOne15

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 pm

You guys dont like Naruto!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:25 pm

360 has 2 naruto games, both online.

ps3 has one and its offline
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:30 pm

The 360 version of any multiplatform game is always better.
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:31 pm

Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? Haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:57 pm

meh naruto isnt my stuff i tend to stay away from cartoons/manga
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:05 pm

orca464 wrote:

LOL,same with me.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 pm

orca464 wrote:
I agree. Not my kind of stuff either.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:42 am

TheCreativeOne15 wrote:
I just finished Naruto A Broken Bond and it is AWSOME !!! wayyyyy better than Ultimate Ninja Storm!
of course but i dont play naruto and dont watch because it had to many fillers i moved to BLEACH
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:45 am

orca464 wrote:
meh naruto isnt my stuff i tend to stay away from anime/manga

Fix'd

Also I like anime and manga.
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:34 pm

I played Naruto: Rise of a Ninja and Broken Bond. I loved Broken Bond although it had its flaws. I also played Ultimate Ninja Storm and to be honest it didn't do much for me. The story is weak compared to Broken Bond seeing as some parts are completely left out or told in form of text in UNS. The fighting on Broken Bond is in between deep and shallow but on UNS you can play an entire fight just by tapping circle, no really.

UNS has better graphics but does not deliver in other areas, while Broken Bond has decent graphics but delivers much more. I went WTF when I found out that UNS had no Online Multiplayer WHATSOEVER. A next gen fighter with no Multiplayer? Get the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:17 pm

I've never played naruto games on the 360 but Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm is pretty awsome in my opinion.. Have you comparred the two?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?   Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody think the 360 naruto games are better than the ps3 naruto games?
Page 1 of 1