This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive?

Go down 
+3
Stoney
orca464
game0reviews
7 posters
AuthorMessage
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
game0reviews

Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive? Empty
PostSubject: Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive?   Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:28 am

why?

Last edited by game0reviews on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive?   Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:53 am

because they are saddened by the sudden and painful fall to last from first. id be pissed too.

Last edited by orca464 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive?   Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 am

I was gona say the same thing...if he came on this site he would be happy there are so many threads about him..even though there all negative
Back to top Go down
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
game0reviews

PostSubject: Re: Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive?   Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:32 am

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
I was gona say the same thing...if he came on this site he would be happy there are so many threads about him..even though there all negative
never thought of it like that, deleted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive?   Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:45 am

Not all of them are. But the ones which are, go to the extremes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive?   Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:38 pm

I thinks it because of going from first place to last place.It pissed them off.They talked a lot of shit about how the PS3 was going to do this and that and none of it happened.They never expected the 360 and the Wii to ousell it and its left a bitter taste in their mouth also i find it funny that since the PS3 is in last place all of a sudden the PS3 fanboys are positive that all the medias biased and paid off by Microsoft and out to get Sony like its a big conspiracy they can never hold Sony accountable for their mistakes.Its always somebody elses fault.Its just a big book of excuses with those guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
averagejoe
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
averagejoe

PostSubject: Re: Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive?   Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:07 pm

cuz dere lame
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive?   Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:43 pm

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
I thinks it because of going from first place to last place.It pissed them off.They talked a lot of shit about how the PS3 was going to do this and that and none of it happened.They never expected the 360 and the Wii to ousell it and its left a bitter taste in their mouth also i find it funny that since the PS3 is in last place all of a sudden the PS3 fanboys are positive that all the medias biased and paid off by Microsoft and out to get Sony like its a big conspiracy they can never hold Sony accountable for their mistakes.Its always somebody elses fault.Its just a big book of excuses with those guys
I couldn't have said it better. You nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive?   Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are PS3 fanboys so aggressive?
Page 1 of 1