This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey

Go down 
+9
ShadowCK
DemonWolf
Pickles
spartan225
Blixtstorm
dreadraptor85
Arbiteris
Master_Chief
Stigma
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey   Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:22 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Didn't Gamespot say the same thing?
If so, we've got two surveys on our side. The surveys ps3 fanboys use are all over the place, they all say different stuff "92%, 54%", etc.

xD I think I can believe this.

This guy just failed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1USV2HFVDg

look at his subscribtion list LMAO! like every tr3y brotherhood/360 haters (BlackBusterCritic/Shokio) out there are on that list!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey   Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:25 pm

SGCopeland wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
SGCopeland wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
SGCopeland wrote:
The Elite models are more efficiant but there is a bit of an uprising about the MW2 Edition's failure rate

source?

Most of my friends have had problems. The console is supposed to be great, but I mean compared to the regular 120 Elite there is apparently more problems

oh oh oh "apparently". apparently the world is suppose to end in 2012. apparently the moon landing was fake and 9/11 was an inside job. apparently lol

Ah well, until the stats come in we can't be sure. But from what I have heard the Elite works better than the MW2 Bundle
I once heard that the moon is made out of swiss cheese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey   Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:28 pm

I don't think that RROD is as high as the fail rate, I have never gotten it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey   Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:46 am

69 dollars to repair? I though it was a hundred but hey, I wont complain! Great news!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey   Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:47 am

Pickles wrote:
This makes feel a lot better. When I bought my 360 a few months ago, I never heard about the RROD.

Ya its nothing to worry about... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey   Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Ive only seen vids of a 360's that doesnt stand up... I wonder if that could be a sign to have it standing up? Mine has worked fine over a year now, played for atleast 1 hour every day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey   Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Jasper: 4% failure rate, Square Trade survey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2