This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK

Go down 
+6
handkerchief
I Own Fanboys
Stoney
im-360...xbox360
DemonWolf
Master_Chief
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Yeah! We brits love our 360 ;P hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:35 am

pspvampire wrote:
im british too
lol
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:50 am

Im Irish! Were like neighbours and stuff..............wit a history! Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:50 am

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
im british too
lol

lmao awesome xD

Btw is ur name like a parody of 007?

"I'm bond....James Bond"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
I guess the xbox brand is strong in the UK.
http://www.incgamers.com/News/20158/xbox-360-most-sought-after-uk-christmas-console

I dont think thats correct because this website says different

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/12/17/gw-did-the-ps3-just-outsell-the-360-in-november/

a quote from the page says this "In the same month of November, in Europe, PS3 outsold Xbox by a margin of about 215,000."

the ps3 is just has strong if not stronger in Europe just saying.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:50 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
http://www.incgamers.com/News/20158/xbox-360-most-sought-after-uk-christmas-console

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/12/17/gw-did-the-ps3-just-outsell-the-360-in-november/

a quote from the page says this "In the same month of November, in Europe, PS3 outsold Xbox by a margin of about 215,000."

did you know that uk is part of europe its not the whole thing. here want a source for that http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:17 pm

matrixrory wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

did you know that uk is part of europe its not the whole thing. here want a source for that http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

what you make no sense. did u read what i quoted. The quote said in the same month of November in EUROPE. I ment all the countries, plus UK.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:22 pm

did you read what you quoted? you may have quoted something about the same month but not the same place.

you said that he is wrong but you tried using europes stats to prove it when he said "UK" not europe.
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:25 pm

matrixrory wrote:
did you read what you quoted? you may have quoted something about the same month but not the same place.

you said that he is wrong but you tried using europes stats to prove it when he said "UK" not europe.

in gaming sales they use UK as part of Europe. not by its self.

okay Canada isnt U.S. but they put Canada sales with U.S. as North America sales.

UK is in Europe soo they count UK sales as part of Europe.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:28 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

okay Canada isnt U.S. but they put Canada sales with U.S. as North America sales.

yes UK is part of europe when you say europe but when you say UK you mean UK and no where else.

dont try twist it to make out you proven a point
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:34 pm

matrixrory wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

yes UK is part of europe when you say europe but when you say UK you mean UK and no where else.

dont try twist it to make out you proven a point

I said Europe has a whole sold more ps3s then 360s how am i twisting it?

twisting the story would just be saying UK sold more 360s then ps3s (but UK doesnt just have sales figures alone, they count them with Europe). when in fact if u count all of Europes sales PS3 out sold the 360. thats not twising anything thats showing facts.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:56 pm

you said he was wrong for saying that the UK, the UK not europe but the UK you know that island off europe called the UK you know the UK the UK UK UK thats what this thread is about the UK, showing stats from europe to try and prove that he was wrong for saying that the xbox brand is strong in the UK.

you said he was wrong by showing stats from europe as a whole. you do know that europe is not a country. its a continent.

Master_Chief wrote:

you noticed he said UK not europe. so for you to say he is wrong by showing stats from europe not the UK alone is twisting it
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:59 pm

matrixrory wrote:
you said he was wrong for saying that the UK, the UK not europe but the UK you know that island off europe called the UK you know the UK the UK UK UK thats what this thread is about the UK, showing stats from europe to try and prove that he was wrong for saying that the xbox brand is strong in the UK.

you said he was wrong by showing stats from europe as a whole. you do know that europe is not a country. its a continent.

answer me this question, in every console stats come out for showing the sales figures.

do they say UK sales figures or Europe? just asking.

do they say America sales figures or North America?
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:06 pm

you. are. showing. stats. from. europe.

Master_Chief said that the xbox brand is strong in the UK based on his source.

answer me this question did you look at the link he gave?

"British consumers are clearly holding out more for bargains this year and have been prepared to order online later."

so if your from france spain sweeden norway or any other country in europe you are now British under your logic.
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:08 pm

matrixrory wrote:

Im showing the right stats.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:10 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

did you just read the last statement from matrix?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:12 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

not if you want to counter the arguement for UK
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:13 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

did you just read the last statement from matrix?

yes. nevermind this isnt going to get anywere. lol somebody needs to stop and I'll stop its just going to go back and forth and i dont wanna start a flame war.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:23 pm

I find it amusing that these guys with names like I own fanboys or true gamer always end up being PS3 fanboys. I guess according to these guys youre only a 'fanboy' when you favor the 360.
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
I find it amusing that these guys with names like I own fanboys or true gamer always end up being PS3 fanboys. I guess according to these guys youre only a 'fanboy' when you favor the 360.

funny since i own both systems. yea makes me a fanboy. lol

a fanboy is somebody that sits there talks bad about one system while praising the other system. witch you have done with all your post. You have bashed the crap out of the ps3 and said great things about the 360.

both systems are great in there own ways. both have great games. but thats my view.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

a fanboy is somebody that sits there talks bad about one system while praising the other system. witch you have done with all your post. You have bashed the crap out of the ps3 and said great things about the 360.
First of all owning both systems doesnt make you immune to bias. I own both systems too but I'm biased in favor of 360 and you are obviously biased in favor of PS3. Secondly this is a 360 fan site. We never pretended to be anything else. And yes, I love my 360. Guilty as charged. Now go back to your Playstation University.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:37 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

both systems are great in there own ways. both have great games. but thats my view.

just because you own both system does not automatically grant you to be a non fanboy. just because someone praises the 360 doesnt mean that they are a 360 fanboy.
Back to top Go down
gamerdude
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 pm

I looked on vgchartz and ps3 is catching up to the totally sells in europe so all the eurpoeans go buy 360s now lol
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:33 pm

And 360 is only gonna get stronger in 2010:

Jan - Mass Effect 2
Feb - Splinter Cell: Conviction
Mar - Final Fantasy XIII
Apr - Alan Wake
May - Crackdown 2

---

Sep - Halo Reach

Oct, Nov & Dec - Fable III & Project Natal w/ 10+ launch games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK   Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 most sought after xmas console in UK
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next