This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+152
Joycey
Epzaos The Destroyer
Cylon8472
Stigma
TheSnape
TRF
Lethal Predator
Teckno
TheNewValkyrie
GAYMidnightFenrir
Carlego
Kethex
Jossa81
resistance354
Freemon34'
TheTruthSettingUFree
Sonji
Xmarksthespot
adamlovesu
The Freemon34
Dutchy
ArtyonTheSovietRanger
Shoke
Noelol
Jamin
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
tk4218472
A7MAD_AU
micheal82
Angel In Black
Superkingz2
Twisted Tony
GRUNT317
joe11
BoznianBadass
dfenseOwnsu
thejedi360
illiniguy
AIDA
Juganer
shagohod
blurredpixels
Captain Emp
Troctoid877
Zinjesta
gt: FrozeN SouL x
TheUniversalGamer
Noel
mikenuge
kadelmon
toxicavenger778
Invaderzzim13
ghost23
LoB33W360
Static103
HaZeUnleashed
Theman
Kendo
Japanophile
FELIXjk007
TEHleader360
SGCopeland
Ozsem
Slickman
Pickles
game0reviews
gusgus2022
the RPG guy
xjosh360s
VERY NICE
Jezuzfreak9001
Tryfan Llywelyn
OWNage of DA Ps3
Stoney
4554Isaiah
Kazthesensation
Mr. Project Natal
i7Crisisx
Mr. Cole Drake
ShadowCK
daveMastaKill
ghostsniper
lVlysTicaL NiT3
C_Panda
Crownjo
Master Chief
Master_Chief
BillGates
raspymanic1
orca464
MLKioncWarlord
Grim0666
popjack88
Infinite Shock
Bullyblazer
mxt91
Blixtstorm
St3V1E 93
Arbiteris
THETROLLOWNSYOU
buddhapride69
Dozz108
ultima
sharingan dad
FaTb0y
GAMEZILLA_50000
Blake3one6
FUN
fonderplague
mjmgamer
A Dirty Muppet
Pistol Perk
Lt Xplosi
brandonk129
shadowmonkey987
spartan225
Aero250
Roflsoup
xero135
transformer809
DuDZZ
Spartan v07
Dartheroni
n2cranes
Segaswirl
-DeathWraith-
J77
--TASK--
mprSlim
Omiee
shirik2410
lightlamp
DeW
BigBoss96fs
DemonWolf
handkerchief
TeamAlphaOne
NoXiousBLD
FanboyHunter
CryonicMaestro ZA
g35coupe
clawbytes
arnt god of war
II XShogunX II
Zombl337
F2sT
M3A7L04F
DustinCanFly
dudeoftheages
343_Guilty_Spark
GeneralMLD
156 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Introduce yourself - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:34 pm

VERY NICE wrote:
Hi. I'm Derek/VERY NICE and PS3 BLOWS. X-Box rules over all the other systems because it has Halo and none of the others do. Also Gears. And thats the only two games you need to rule the world.
I'm detecting a heavy dose of sarcasm/trolling in this post.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
VERY NICE wrote:
Hi. I'm Derek/VERY NICE and PS3 BLOWS. X-Box rules over all the other systems because it has Halo and none of the others do. Also Gears. And thats the only two games you need to rule the world.
I'm detecting a heavy dose of sarcasm/trolling in this post.

I know he sounds like a sarcastic brownie but we need more evidence.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:38 pm

VERY NICE wrote:
Try harder borat.
Back to top Go down
VERY NICE
Seaman Recruit
VERY NICE

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Why do people keep accusing me of stuff everytime I post? I'm just trying to be a part of the community, laying waste to Sony and everything it stands for a post at a time. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:11 pm

VERY NICE wrote:
Why do people keep accusing me of stuff everytime I post? I'm just trying to be a part of the community, laying waste to Sony and everything it stands for a post at a time. Crying or Very sad

You come across....how do I put this?.......Kinda odd! Like a Brownie! But hey as long as your not like Elpresador or Solid rev
Back to top Go down
VERY NICE
Seaman Recruit
VERY NICE

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:43 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
VERY NICE wrote:

You come across....how do I put this?.......Kinda odd! Like a Brownie! But hey as long as your not like Elpresador or Solid rev

Any recommendations on how to not sound like a brownie? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:04 pm

VERY NICE wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:
VERY NICE wrote:

I Think its because when you make a positive statement about 360 you do it in a way that sounds like youre being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
VERY NICE wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:
VERY NICE wrote:

I Think its because when you make a positive statement about 360 you do it in a way that sounds like youre being sarcastic.

he does that for everything....
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
VERY NICE wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:
VERY NICE wrote:

he does that for everything....
Yeah, I've been noticing that too.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm

MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:
I am MaSTA SoLIDUS (you can google me, I'm everywhere), and I joined because I felt it fair to.

I will not 'fight against' PlayStation3 because it has many good and quality games on the platform. I'm not a fanboy, at all, and frankly only buys game systems to play the games I like on them.

I currently own 2 360s, both of which in my den, so me and my wife can play Gears 2, halo 3 and other MP titles together. I used to own a PS3, for MGS4, but when I beat it back then I sold it to get another 360 for the reason I mention above.

I will be buying a PS3 soon, however, because the exclusives have finally built out to a point where I can justify having it.

I'm as far from a fanboy as there is on this site, and my mission in life, as a gamer, is to end fanboyism. To that end, I figured being here and at a PS3 fanboy site (which I did join recently as well) to get an inside look at what it is you all think about was a good move for me. The only reason I even found this site is because of M3ATL04F (or however you spell it) and his video 'dead last' on youtube. It irked me because I love 360 gaming, and he makes people who are 360 enthusiasts look bad IMO.

Expect a retaliation video soon Wink
lol meatloaf is a mod here you better not let him see that hehe
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:17 pm

MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:
I am MaSTA SoLIDUS (you can google me, I'm everywhere), and I joined because I felt it fair to.

I will not 'fight against' PlayStation3 because it has many good and quality games on the platform. I'm not a fanboy, at all, and frankly only buys game systems to play the games I like on them.

I currently own 2 360s, both of which in my den, so me and my wife can play Gears 2, halo 3 and other MP titles together. I used to own a PS3, for MGS4, but when I beat it back then I sold it to get another 360 for the reason I mention above.

I will be buying a PS3 soon, however, because the exclusives have finally built out to a point where I can justify having it.

I'm as far from a fanboy as there is on this site, and my mission in life, as a gamer, is to end fanboyism. To that end, I figured being here and at a PS3 fanboy site (which I did join recently as well) to get an inside look at what it is you all think about was a good move for me. The only reason I even found this site is because of M3ATL04F (or however you spell it) and his video 'dead last' on youtube. It irked me because I love 360 gaming, and he makes people who are 360 enthusiasts look bad IMO.

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:30 am

I'm a microsoft fan
i Choose the Xbox 360 because of all of its exclusive titles,top rated games,multimedia,graphics,online experience and because i hate those damn ps3 fanboys lol!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:40 am

xjosh360s wrote:
I'm a microsoft fan
i Choose the Xbox 360 because of all of its exclusive titles,top rated games,multimedia,graphics,online experience and because i hate those damn ps3 fanboys lol!
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:10 pm

MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:
I couldn't care less

if he bans me that's pretty foolish; I'm a multiple 360 owner, and a 360 enthusiast. That's the point of this forum right? Hell, I'm a admin on a couple, a mod on others...that little power, frankly, means nothing on a free-forum site lol

It's not like this is the only forum I'm on either; I'm all over the place.

Anyway, I doubt he'll ban me fore saying his video is a shining example of why fanboys are ruining gaming's future...he'll DEFINITELY ban me for the video I'm cooking up lmao

Really? Fanboys Are Gaming's Sabotuers.

Acronyms FTMFW

I think the majority of people here know that PS3 is a good console its just there fanboys act like retards and wannabe gangsters its fucking pathetic ..... 360 fans give facts, they give opinions. Im not a fanboy but I prefer my 360 over my PS3.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:42 pm

MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:

Here is the reason that you joined this forum.
http://www.playstationuniversity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3500
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:01 am

Lol, ban incoming!
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:11 am

Master_Chief wrote:
MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:

Good work
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:49 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:

Good work
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:

Good work
Thanks.

Dont ban him, let him see that we give facts about the superiority of the 360 over the PS3....And then we will see what this report is!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:44 pm

MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:

Dude if i had so many systems and a WIFE nonetheless i would spend MY time doing well "living the life", taking care of the family, playing some games, etc. I would care less about this shit. Fanboysm has been around since the NES and Sega MasterSystems or maybe even earlier, who knows. Not to mention that fanboys are not only game related, we have for example: Intel vs AMD or M$ vs Apple and shit like that.You want to end that too? Better yet how can you end something that has been around at least 100 years ago?Are you some kind of messiah?Why should i care? This is the interwebs i can bash whatever i want.Sometimes for the lulz other cuz i just feel like.At this forum we do not give facts about the 360 "beeing better" than the PS3. We demonstrate common knowledge. For example: Its common knowledge that almost every multi-platform game is somehow better on the 360 (if is only by a small margin) then its rival PS3.
But how about when we bash the PS3 exclusives? they "obviously are amazing"!
Yeah some are, UC2 has some jaw droping draws distances. But who gives a shit? We still enjoy playing more on the 360 than on the PS3. So fuck it i say, might as well go all in. I knew i did when i was a former PS2 fanboy, saying that the original Xbox was and still is IMO buttugly and how PS2 was cooler. Did i regret it even after i got the all systems? Nope. Why? Again, common knowledge: PS2 has a wide range of games not on the XBOX.
Besides look at you, you said you are not a fanboy yet you sold your PS3 because the only game you wanted was MGS4 and after you beat it you could care less on the system and got back to the 360. That demonstrates a little thing called a preference about something. Just like us. The main difference is that we demonstrate it in a more biased form. Just like the guys at the PS3 forums.Theres nothing wrong with that, its in the human nature.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCK
Seaman
Seaman
ShadowCK

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Jezuzfreak9001 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm 18 and a freshman in college.

Started gaming back in September of 1997 on the NES and later the SNES(lol I was way behind the times) on Super Mario Bros, which got me into gaming for life. I loved that series back then, still fun to go through again once every year or two. Star Fox 64 was definitely my favorite Nintendo game of all time. Got a Gamecube in Christmas 2001 for Super Smash Bros Melee, which I had a ton of fun with, even though I only played single player. So Basically was a Nintendo fanboy until Christmas 2002 when I experienced my first Non-nintendo console, the Xbox.

The first Xbox games I had? Medal of Honor: Frontline, the Sega GT 2002 and Jet Set Radio future that came with it, Munch's Oddysey, and Conflict: Desert Storm. Looking back, I should have gotten Halo instead of Conflict.

Anyway, Medal of Honor Frontline was my favorite among those games, and I played it a ton until March 2003 when I got a PS2 with GTA 3 and Vice City, the only reason I got the system since those weren't on the Xbox at the time. Played that until July 2004 when I got bored of GTA and threw them away and found my way back into the Xbox fold. Played Secret Weapons over Normandy and MoH: Frontline again until Christmas 2004 when I left the flock again, this time due to getting a decent PC to play computer games like Call of Duty on.

Was away from the console scene for 4 years, constantly buying games for the PC and contemplating upgrades and then buying games for the sole purpose of seeing how well my PC could run them, and basically became a PC gamer. Then, in 2008 I talked with my friends about getting a console, and they all recommended the Xbox 360. However, at the time I was scared of the RROD despite my friends telling me that the reports of people having multiple Xbox's break on them were most likely PS3 trolls, so in my foolishness I made the worst buying decision of my life: The PS3.

Thankfully I only played it for about a month(still have it today, but only use it for its AAA exclusives which are few and far in between) before I got World of Warcraft and got sucked back into PC gaming for another 16 months.

This march, since the new Jasper chipset was coming out, I decided that after a 4-year absence it was time to return to my home, the Xbox and got the Resident Evil Xbox 360 Elite, and I say with absolute honesty that it was the best system I've ever bought. My first three games are Halo 3, COD 4, and COD 5, and my Xbox 360 collection has gone up at a much higher rate than my PS3 collection. Today, as I mentioned earlier, my PS3 is only used for its exclusives like Demons Souls and stuff, and when I play them, it just doesn't have that fulfilling feel to it like the 360 does.

I just feel right at home when playing my 360. A lot of my friends have the system, the controller feels just right, the achievements system is better for me than arbitrary trophies, and the dashboard is better. Its unfortunate that most of the people at my dorm have PS3's, since they don't know what they're missing by not having the 360.

Overall, if I had to do it over again, I would have gotten the 360 in 2008 instead of 2009.

TLDR version: I've come quite a ways in my gaming life, owned systems from all three sides, but am firmly on the Xbox side now.

My reasons for preferring the Xbox 360 is because it has a better selection of games, has more of the game types I like(FPS and action games), and just overall feels right at home.

With that said, I now pledge my allegiance to the Xbox Republic.
Welcome Jezuz. Hope you enjoy the stay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:01 pm

realy because of friends. allot of my friends own a 360 and there PC's are too crappy to run any of the games i have , oh yeah and one last thing. one of my best friends is a 360 fanboy and wont play his wii even when i offer a match so yeah...there you go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:49 am

the RPG guy wrote:
realy because of friends. allot of my friends own a 360 and there PC's are too crappy to run any of the games i have , oh yeah and one last thing. one of my best friends is a 360 fanboy and wont play his wii even when i offer a match so yeah...there you go.

Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gusgus2022
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
gusgus2022

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:11 pm

I'm Gus. I'm from Chicago IL the windy city. The reason I got an Xbox 360 is because I enjoyed the original Xbox so much that I wanted to get the new 1 lol. Not only that, but back in the day. PS3 cost like 600 dollars and I wasn't gonna spends 600 dollars when I could just get a 300 dollar console with better games.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:54 pm

gusgus2022 wrote:
I'm Gus. I'm from Chicago IL the windy city. The reason I got an Xbox 360 is because I enjoyed the original Xbox so much that I wanted to get the new 1 lol. Not only that, but back in the day. PS3 cost like 600 dollars and I wasn't gonna spends 600 dollars when I could just get a 300 dollar console with better games.

Welcome to the Republic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: