This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive Empty
PostSubject: why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive   why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:25 am

i was arguing with dhomess..he said i havent owned him in the vid.and he is going to expose me.when he found out i joined republic.he got mad and unsubbed to my account.i was and am 360 4 life..i sent a pm.saying i wasnt in the republic only that im joking with them (which isnt true..i was only doing a test to see him if he is really sensetive) after that he cooled of..then he started saying shit to me again.so i made the vid.. and he said "im going to expose you to the republic" i laughed at it..to see how he really is taking things seriously and my test was accomplished..i can see how he tried to counter everything i say.but he fails at doing that.LOL
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive   why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:38 am

They are sensitive because they have gone from first place to last place.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive   why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:50 am

ghost23 wrote:
They are sensitive because they have gone from first place to last place.
yeah they were sucking sony dick in the ps1 generation then they keep sucking it in the ps2 generation.after that they think the ps3 is gonna do the same which they were wrong.they know they are last place..and they still bitch about it
Back to top Go down
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive   why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:58 am

I have real life ps3 fanboy friends... I have witnessed them trying to convince a couple 360 owners to get a ps3. Even at gamestop. It's sad and funny cause everytime they have failed to convince anybody to get a ps3. They still use the same ol argument about built in wifi blueray and free online....even do I have both systems they feel insecure that I enjoy more my 360 and I barely get on psn and to make them more mad I told them until gran turismo 5 my ps3 will continue collect dust.

My point is wether real life ps3 fanboys or Internet ps3fanboys. They are insecure about their system. The though of people having a good time on the 360 makes them sad and emotional.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive   why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:01 am

dirtyj177 wrote:
I have real life ps3 fanboy friends... I have witnessed them trying to convince a couple 360 owners to get a ps3. Even at gamestop. It's sad and funny cause everytime they have failed to convince anybody to get a ps3. They still use the same ol argument about built in wifi blueray and free online....even do I have both systems they feel insecure that I enjoy more my 360 and I barely get on psn and to make them more mad I told them until gran turismo 5 my ps3 will continue collect dust.

My point is wether real life ps3 fanboys or Internet ps3fanboys. They are insecure about their system. The though of people having a good time on the 360 makes them sad and emotional.
i know what you mean..i havent seen a 360 fan saying that.."OMGZ GET A 360 ITZ DA BEST"
but some ps3 fanboys i know in real life..they are great friends for friendship.but when it comes to ps3.i regret myself for buying one.eventhough im friends with them.they still try to bash the 360 and say i was wrong because i bought a 360..they are bashing the games and sometimes they dont want to come to my house..since they dont want to play the 360..freaking pathetic
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive   why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:15 am

dirtyj177 wrote:

Lmao funny, the same goes with any ps3 fanboy I think. They are dying to get people to think ps3's better.
Seriously if you ask them what console they own just out of interest they say "ps3, ps3 all the way!!!" or "ps3, it's the best!" lol they actually have to attempt to pretty much justify themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive   why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:16 am

This Dhommes guy is an idiot. You pwned him enough in your video. Just block him and tell him he's not worth your time. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive   why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:17 am

Wow Andre, my story and urs is almost the same. Like u said on ur situation we have good friendship and all. But when it comes to ps3 they take it too far. They gave me a hardtime when I get multiplats on the 360. They bash 360 like there is no tommorow and I laugh it off. But if I say one little bad thing about ps3 sensitivity kicks in.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive   why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:39 am

dirtyj177 wrote:
Wow Andre, my story and urs is almost the same. Like u said on ur situation we have good friendship and all. But when it comes to ps3 they take it too far. They gave me a hardtime when I get multiplats on the 360. They bash 360 like there is no tommorow and I laugh it off. But if I say one little bad thing about ps3 sensitivity kicks in.
the story i told you was mid-january this year..but i dont care anymore.they are still great friends but if they start bashing the 360 or praising a ps3 exclusive(if its mediocre like wkc and mag) i wont bother with them..i have been explaining to them for a long time and they are still ignorant
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive   why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:07 am

dirtyj177 wrote:

LOL. yeh the funniest are PS3 fanboys salesmen who work at EB and try to convince people to buy a PS3. Really sad, their job is to sell games to anyone on any platform yet they think their minor efforts are somehow going to bring Sony up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive   why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive Empty

Back to top Go down

why ps3 fanboys are so sensetive
Page 1 of 1