This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:17 am

arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Cat_pushing_watermelon_argument_invalid

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Your argument about gears going multiplatform.

why??? becase your a fanboy and you cant imagin any company wanting to make money and turn away from microsoft?

ok that was harsh but you will not face it that there is a possibility(form wat CB has told me more then that) of it going mutiplatform.

btw im not caling you a fanboy im just saying you are looking at this form only one point of view.
Ahem i would like to point out im a multiconsole owner anyways the reason gears wont go multiplat is because 1. theyd have to get a new publisher 2. it would hurt ms relations 3. theyd have to take a risk because potentionally ps3 owners wouldnt buy the game and they would lose money now granted another system might get a spin off but most likely not a full game.

ea partners ^^, they dont realy need that relasionship with ms if they go mutiplat, do you realy think ps3 owner would not buy gow????? if you do i question your intellgents.

btw spin offs are full games, and i dont realy care if you only have a wii LOL
I SOWWEY IM NOT INTELLEGNETSENCE ENQUPG GOR UZSSS. its a risk and i have all consoles im just not and yes devs want to get help from ms so they dont want to screw ms over dumbass

lol, i am a dev ^^

most devs unless owned by mic or sony dont get much help if any (incluting epic) though epic dose not need help ^^, they got money pooring out of that little program known as unreal. oh and sony dose help a little more ^^
proof. what you do not have. Sleep

proof? this is all common knolage. if you dont know this shit your nothing more then a brainless troll. comon man im playing you like a violin lol!
i was talking about you being a dev but ms does help 3rd party devs its common knoledge youve done nothing but ramble out the same bullshit

lol you fail. i am a top dev in epic ^^. thogh im going to quit after gow3, becase i want to work at ND. my fav. game of all time is jak and daxter, and i hope to get them to make a new one.(plus they offerd me more money LOL)

btw ms, dose not help them unless they payed them off to make it exclusive. anyway gow3 is going to be a good game and i think it should be shared with everyone!!! ^^ it going to rock
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:45 am

masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Cat_pushing_watermelon_argument_invalid

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Your argument about gears going multiplatform.

why??? becase your a fanboy and you cant imagin any company wanting to make money and turn away from microsoft?

ok that was harsh but you will not face it that there is a possibility(form wat CB has told me more then that) of it going mutiplatform.

btw im not caling you a fanboy im just saying you are looking at this form only one point of view.
Ahem i would like to point out im a multiconsole owner anyways the reason gears wont go multiplat is because 1. theyd have to get a new publisher 2. it would hurt ms relations 3. theyd have to take a risk because potentionally ps3 owners wouldnt buy the game and they would lose money now granted another system might get a spin off but most likely not a full game.

ea partners ^^, they dont realy need that relasionship with ms if they go mutiplat, do you realy think ps3 owner would not buy gow????? if you do i question your intellgents.

btw spin offs are full games, and i dont realy care if you only have a wii LOL
I SOWWEY IM NOT INTELLEGNETSENCE ENQUPG GOR UZSSS. its a risk and i have all consoles im just not and yes devs want to get help from ms so they dont want to screw ms over dumbass

lol, i am a dev ^^

most devs unless owned by mic or sony dont get much help if any (incluting epic) though epic dose not need help ^^, they got money pooring out of that little program known as unreal. oh and sony dose help a little more ^^
proof. what you do not have. Sleep

proof? this is all common knolage. if you dont know this shit your nothing more then a brainless troll. comon man im playing you like a violin lol!
i was talking about you being a dev but ms does help 3rd party devs its common knoledge youve done nothing but ramble out the same bullshit

lol you fail. i am a top dev in epic ^^. thogh im going to quit after gow3, becase i want to work at ND. my fav. game of all time is jak and daxter, and i hope to get them to make a new one.(plus they offerd me more money LOL)

btw ms, dose not help them unless they payed them off to make it exclusive. anyway gow3 is going to be a good game and i think it should be shared with everyone!!! ^^ it going to rock
totally believable story dude bravo my bullshit alarm is totally not going off right now...
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:54 am

arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
masterking wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GEARS OF WAR IS PUBLISHED BY MICROSOFT GAMES STUDIOS! GEARS OF WAR IS PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT DECIDES WHICH PLATFORMS GEARS OF WAR WILL BE ON! THEY LET CAPCOM PUT GEARS OF WAR SKINS IN LOST PLANET 2.

Shut up, Gears of War will never go to any platform that is not owned by Microsoft. Microsoft only wants that Gears of War franchise from them and they will keep it which is why they haven't bought them out. They usually buy individual franchises, not whole development studios because that is a good way to waste money.

its only published by microsoft becase epic want them to. and no epic dicideds were it gose not microsoft. and no microsoft dose not own gow.

you fail.
YOU HAVE NO LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUMENT.Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Cat_pushing_watermelon_argument_invalid

me or him. becaswe i only put out fact there.
Your argument about gears going multiplatform.

why??? becase your a fanboy and you cant imagin any company wanting to make money and turn away from microsoft?

ok that was harsh but you will not face it that there is a possibility(form wat CB has told me more then that) of it going mutiplatform.

btw im not caling you a fanboy im just saying you are looking at this form only one point of view.
Ahem i would like to point out im a multiconsole owner anyways the reason gears wont go multiplat is because 1. theyd have to get a new publisher 2. it would hurt ms relations 3. theyd have to take a risk because potentionally ps3 owners wouldnt buy the game and they would lose money now granted another system might get a spin off but most likely not a full game.

ea partners ^^, they dont realy need that relasionship with ms if they go mutiplat, do you realy think ps3 owner would not buy gow????? if you do i question your intellgents.

btw spin offs are full games, and i dont realy care if you only have a wii LOL
I SOWWEY IM NOT INTELLEGNETSENCE ENQUPG GOR UZSSS. its a risk and i have all consoles im just not and yes devs want to get help from ms so they dont want to screw ms over dumbass

lol, i am a dev ^^

most devs unless owned by mic or sony dont get much help if any (incluting epic) though epic dose not need help ^^, they got money pooring out of that little program known as unreal. oh and sony dose help a little more ^^
proof. what you do not have. Sleep

proof? this is all common knolage. if you dont know this shit your nothing more then a brainless troll. comon man im playing you like a violin lol!
i was talking about you being a dev but ms does help 3rd party devs its common knoledge youve done nothing but ramble out the same bullshit

lol you fail. i am a top dev in epic ^^. thogh im going to quit after gow3, becase i want to work at ND. my fav. game of all time is jak and daxter, and i hope to get them to make a new one.(plus they offerd me more money LOL)

btw ms, dose not help them unless they payed them off to make it exclusive. anyway gow3 is going to be a good game and i think it should be shared with everyone!!! ^^ it going to rock
totally believable story dude bravo my bullshit alarm is totally not going off right now...

ok good for you ^^ dont bother me a bit. why should i care if you think i work for a company or not? it dont effect wether or not i work there in the real. ^^

btw is there a e3 topic on here?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:56 am

masterking wrote:

lol you fail. i am a top dev in epic ^^. thogh im going to quit after gow3, becase i want to work at ND. my fav. game of all time is jak and daxter, and i hope to get them to make a new one.(plus they offerd me more money LOL)

btw ms, dose not help them unless they payed them off to make it exclusive. anyway gow3 is going to be a good game and i think it should be shared with everyone!!! ^^ it going to rock

I also work at Bungie and I'm here to announce that Halo Reach will also be having a Wii release.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:46 pm

ghost23 wrote:
masterking wrote:

lol you fail. i am a top dev in epic ^^. thogh im going to quit after gow3, becase i want to work at ND. my fav. game of all time is jak and daxter, and i hope to get them to make a new one.(plus they offerd me more money LOL)

btw ms, dose not help them unless they payed them off to make it exclusive. anyway gow3 is going to be a good game and i think it should be shared with everyone!!! ^^ it going to rock

I also work at Bungie and I'm here to announce that Halo Reach will also be having a Wii release.

lol!!! ms owns halo so it wont go mutiplat like gow could.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:55 am

ghost23 wrote:
masterking wrote:

lol you fail. i am a top dev in epic ^^. thogh im going to quit after gow3, becase i want to work at ND. my fav. game of all time is jak and daxter, and i hope to get them to make a new one.(plus they offerd me more money LOL)

btw ms, dose not help them unless they payed them off to make it exclusive. anyway gow3 is going to be a good game and i think it should be shared with everyone!!! ^^ it going to rock

I also work at Bungie and I'm here to announce that Halo Reach will also be having a Wii release.

YES! I KNEW IT!
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2010-03-08

Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:05 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
masterking wrote:

lol you fail. i am a top dev in epic ^^. thogh im going to quit after gow3, becase i want to work at ND. my fav. game of all time is jak and daxter, and i hope to get them to make a new one.(plus they offerd me more money LOL)

btw ms, dose not help them unless they payed them off to make it exclusive. anyway gow3 is going to be a good game and i think it should be shared with everyone!!! ^^ it going to rock

I also work at Bungie and I'm here to announce that Halo Reach will also be having a Wii release.

YES! I KNEW IT!

Your late to the party. I predicted it would come to the Wii before they even announced Reach.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:19 am

Alan1994 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
masterking wrote:

lol you fail. i am a top dev in epic ^^. thogh im going to quit after gow3, becase i want to work at ND. my fav. game of all time is jak and daxter, and i hope to get them to make a new one.(plus they offerd me more money LOL)

btw ms, dose not help them unless they payed them off to make it exclusive. anyway gow3 is going to be a good game and i think it should be shared with everyone!!! ^^ it going to rock

I also work at Bungie and I'm here to announce that Halo Reach will also be having a Wii release.

YES! I KNEW IT!

Your late to the party. I predicted it would come to the Wii before they even announced Reach.

You will never guess what our new IP with Activision is....
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:42 am

Alan1994 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
masterking wrote:

lol you fail. i am a top dev in epic ^^. thogh im going to quit after gow3, becase i want to work at ND. my fav. game of all time is jak and daxter, and i hope to get them to make a new one.(plus they offerd me more money LOL)

btw ms, dose not help them unless they payed them off to make it exclusive. anyway gow3 is going to be a good game and i think it should be shared with everyone!!! ^^ it going to rock

I also work at Bungie and I'm here to announce that Halo Reach will also be having a Wii release.

YES! I KNEW IT!

Your late to the party. I predicted it would come to the Wii before they even announced Reach.
And I heard that the Wii version will have better graphics. Razz
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:40 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
masterking wrote:

lol you fail. i am a top dev in epic ^^. thogh im going to quit after gow3, becase i want to work at ND. my fav. game of all time is jak and daxter, and i hope to get them to make a new one.(plus they offerd me more money LOL)

btw ms, dose not help them unless they payed them off to make it exclusive. anyway gow3 is going to be a good game and i think it should be shared with everyone!!! ^^ it going to rock

I also work at Bungie and I'm here to announce that Halo Reach will also be having a Wii release.

YES! I KNEW IT!

Your late to the party. I predicted it would come to the Wii before they even announced Reach.
And I heard that the Wii version will have better graphics. Razz

you know it, you would not want to push the 360 with those hd graphics it mite get pale RROD Crying or Very sad lol!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:42 am

ghost23 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
masterking wrote:

lol you fail. i am a top dev in epic ^^. thogh im going to quit after gow3, becase i want to work at ND. my fav. game of all time is jak and daxter, and i hope to get them to make a new one.(plus they offerd me more money LOL)

btw ms, dose not help them unless they payed them off to make it exclusive. anyway gow3 is going to be a good game and i think it should be shared with everyone!!! ^^ it going to rock

I also work at Bungie and I'm here to announce that Halo Reach will also be having a Wii release.

YES! I KNEW IT!

Your late to the party. I predicted it would come to the Wii before they even announced Reach.

You will never guess what our new IP with Activision is....
Olah
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-05-26

Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:43 am

NoelX2 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
masterking wrote:

lol you fail. i am a top dev in epic ^^. thogh im going to quit after gow3, becase i want to work at ND. my fav. game of all time is jak and daxter, and i hope to get them to make a new one.(plus they offerd me more money LOL)

btw ms, dose not help them unless they payed them off to make it exclusive. anyway gow3 is going to be a good game and i think it should be shared with everyone!!! ^^ it going to rock

I also work at Bungie and I'm here to announce that Halo Reach will also be having a Wii release.

YES! I KNEW IT!

Your late to the party. I predicted it would come to the Wii before they even announced Reach.

You will never guess what our new IP with Activision is....
Olah

i know i know halo.....oh wait....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else   Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Microsoft should purchase Epic....or else
Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» Epic Questing
» Looking for Epic Items::
» Anyone know a good overseas site to buy cd's from?
» New Party Room - Outer Space!!!
» Finding keys

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: