This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING! Empty
PostSubject: DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING!   DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Ugh Youtube is really stupid right now i mean they keep changing the design and before you even get used to BAM!!! a new design pops out. The design they made this time i find it the most confusing! Youtube should pick a design stick with it and maybe change it every year at most!
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING!   DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:43 pm

I like the new design.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING!   DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:46 pm

jaykay wrote:
I like the new design.
No. i felt the old design was alot more comfortable changing it just ruins the experience!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING!   DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:24 pm

I hate the new design. It sucks!!!

It's just absolutely crap!

If I want to see the most recent comments & who each person is replying to, I should be able to do that. Instead it's all clumped together in a strange order and you have to click to view the rest.

It's really ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING!   DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 am

Why couldnt they just stick with the old layout and design?No one complained about the old one so I dont understand there logic of changing it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING!   DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING! Empty

Back to top Go down

DAMN YOUTUBE STOP CHANGING!
Page 1 of 1