This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!

Go down 
+7
jaykay
Optimus Lime
-jaz350z-
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
A7MAD_AU
Bluenose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 am

There is a difference with Natal copying Natal and PS move copying wiimote

Wiimote was a success and many people loved it.So PS Move is copying a success

Eyetoy was a failure and you didnt really get a experience.Natal can be the first actual success camera motion controller.Unlike PS Move,who is just doing what Nintendo did to make $.

So ask yourself this,would you rather buy Natal which can bring a whole new experience to motion controll(eyetoy wasnt a good experience remember) or would you rather PS Move which is pretty much the same thing as wiimote,which is already out,doing well and works just fine,unlike eyetoy
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Eyetoy was a failure and you didnt really get a experience.Natal can be the first actual success camera motion controller.Unlike PS Move,who is just doing what Nintendo did to make $.

So ask yourself this,would you rather buy Natal which can bring a whole new experience to motion controll(eyetoy wasnt a good experience remember) or would you rather PS Move which is pretty much the same thing as wiimote,which is already out,doing well and works just fine,unlike eyetoy

Lol
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:25 pm

HellJumper wrote:

I liked EyeToy. Besides, Microsoft ISN'T bringing a whole new experience to motion control. It is recreating EyeToy's experience, only making it better, just as Sony is improving on the Wii Remote. Besides, you don't think Microsoft is copying Nintendo? They're doing motion controls because it worked so well for Nintendo, they're doing it for the money, too, just as much as Sony, in fact.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:32 pm

jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I liked EyeToy. Besides, Microsoft ISN'T bringing a whole new experience to motion control. It is recreating EyeToy's experience, only making it better, just as Sony is improving on the Wii Remote. Besides, you don't think Microsoft is copying Nintendo? They're doing motion controls because it worked so well for Nintendo, they're doing it for the money, too, just as much as Sony, in fact.

thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:33 pm

jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Eyetoy is nothing but a crappy web cam with games that barely do a decent job of tracking in 2D. Go read up on Natal's technology. It's completely different with completely different goals. I'm not going to wast my time explaining it to you, go read up on it yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:57 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Eyetoy is nothing but a crappy web cam with games that barely do a decent job of tracking in 2D. Go read up on Natal's technology. It's completely different with completely different goals. I'm not going to wast my time explaining it to you, go read up on it yourself.
I never said that Natal was the same thing as the EyeToy. I know that Natal's technology is far more advanced, but they ultimately give you a similar gaming experience with no controller. Just like how the Move gives you a gaming experience similar to the Wii, but greatly improves on the technology.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:12 pm

jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Listen to what I am saying

Eyetoy failed,we all know that.And I know Ms is copying eyetoy,but it is different then PS move copying wiimote

Wiimote was a success,it works just fine and has made millions.eyetoy was a failure.Natal is doing what Eyetoy SHOULD HAVE DONE.

PS Move is DOING WHAT WIIMOTE HAS ALREADY DONE

See the difference?Would you rather play a new experience(Natal) or one that has already been accomplished(Move).And Eyetoy didnt do what it should have nor was it revolutionary.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:19 pm

HellJumper wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Eyetoy failed,we all know that.And I know Ms is copying eyetoy,but it is different then PS move copying wiimote

Wiimote was a success,it works just fine and has made millions.eyetoy was a failure.Natal is doing what Eyetoy SHOULD HAVE DONE.

See the difference?Would you rather play a new experience(Natal) or one that has already been accomplished(Move).And Eyetoy didnt do what it should have nor was it revolutionary.

The Move is a different experience. I have play-tested it (see vid below). The 1:1 really allows a different experience to be had and allows plenty of things that the Wii is unable to do, due to the 3D detection. You have to realize that they're both essentially the same as what's been done before. Although Natal's technology is a much larger improvement over the eyetoy then the Move's jump over the Wiimote, they are essentially the same in that you will receive a very similar experience.

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:30 pm

-jaz350z- wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

The Move is a different experience. I have play-tested it (see vid below). The 1:1 really allows a different experience to be had and allows plenty of things that the Wii is unable to do, due to the 3D detection. You have to realize that they're both essentially the same as what's been done before. Although Natal's technology is a much larger improvement over the eyetoy then the Move's jump over the Wiimote, they are essentially the same in that you will receive a very similar experience.

My point is,Eyetoy didnt really have much of an experience and most people didnt own Eyetoy at all.But pretty much all gamers would have tried the wii and the wiimote has had a big success

Natal could give the experience Eyetoy should have had.

But like I have always thought,we dont know if Ps Move or Natal will succed and only time will tell
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Quote :
Quote :

[qoute]My point is,Eyetoy didnt really have much of an experience and most people didnt own Eyetoy at all.But pretty much all gamers would have tried the wii and the wiimote has had a big success

Natal could give the experience Eyetoy should have had.

But like I have always thought,we dont know if Ps Move or Natal will succed and only time will tell
[/quote]

It doesn't matter if it sold well or was a "good experience." It's still a copy. Do you mean to tell me, that if the Wii didn't have its success and the PS Move came out, you wouldn't call it a copy?

Last edited by -jaz350z- on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Have you listened to what I have been saying?

When did I say Natal didnt copy Eyetoy?

You honestly dont get what im saying at all
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Have you listened to what I have been saying?

When did I say Natal didnt copy Eyetoy?

You honestly dont get what im saying at all

I guess not. My mistake.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:50 pm

HellJumper wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

So your logic is that Move is a rip-off because it built upon what was already successful and Natal isn't because it built off of something underwhelming with little success?

I don't get what's so hard to understand about this: neither of these products is original, both improve on existing technologies (regardless on their success), and neither is "new".
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Same goes for you Jaykay,when did i say Natal isnt a copy?
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:27 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Now I think you're just weaseling out of the debate. You clearly said that Natal would be a new experience, but you also say it's a copy? Or are you just saying that when Sony copies something it's bad, but when Microsoft does it it's completely fine.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:31 pm

jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Now I think you're just weaseling out of the debate. You clearly said that Natal would be a new experience, but you also say it's a copy? Or are you just saying that when Sony copies something it's bad, but when Microsoft does it it's completely fine.

Weasiling out of the debate?You got to be kidding

I didnt say it is a copy at all.GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF.I dare you

Eyetoy wasnt really much of an experience.Natal might actually give us a good camera motion controll experience.

See what I mean?If you guys cant see it,then why would I bother debating?
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:39 pm

HellJumper wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Eyetoy wasnt really much of an experience.Natal might actually give us a good camera motion controll experience.

I think I understand what you're saying now. Move is building on an already worthwhile experience, but Natal is building on a crappy one. That I would have to agree with (not that the EyeToy is crappy, but Natal does have more to cover), but that doesn't necessarily mean that Natal will be better than Move. It also doesn't mean that Microsoft isn't doing it for the money. I can guarantee you that they are.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:48 pm

jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I think I understand what you're saying now. Move is building on an already worthwhile experience, but Natal is building on a crappy one. That I would have to agree with (not that the EyeToy is crappy, but Natal does have more to cover), but that doesn't necessarily mean that Natal will be better than Move. It also doesn't mean that Microsoft isn't doing it for the money. I can guarantee you that they are.

Yes,thank you.You got my point perfectly

I never said Natal will be better than move.We will have to find out when they are both released for that answer.And I know Ms is doing it fort he $.But so is Sony and any person out there.Every company wants $$$
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:49 pm

HellJumper wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I never said Natal will be better than move.We will have to find out when they are both released for that answer.And I know Ms is doing it fort he $.But so is Sony and any person out there.Every company wants $$$
And that is where you are wrong . . . Nintendo wants yen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 pm

jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

And that is where you are wrong . . . Nintendo wants yen. Razz

Hahaha,you got me there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!   Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Even the Ps3 fanboys are dissapointed with Move!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2