This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Five 360 games that will own E3

Go down 
+9
Blackou7
DarkSwarm85
Spartan v07
igame
Kendo
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
Pein
Master_Chief
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Five 360 games that will own E3 Empty
PostSubject: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:45 pm

And these are just the ones that we know about. I'm sure MS has some unannounced titles as well.
http://www.gamerzines.com/xbox-360/blogs/5-360-games-to-own-e3.html

Quote :
Things are looking up for Microsoft's console. After a fairly tepid 2009, many had predicted that the Xbox 360 had peaked, but with a line-up this strong, plus Project Natal, it's looking like Microsoft's year. Check out our top 5 360 to dominate this year's E3

5. XCOM

2K has just announced this long-rumoured update of the classic name, but in a surprising move, it's not a strategy game but an RTS. The team at 2K Marin's Australian arm are overlooking development, not Irrational (who had always been rumoured to be attached). Given the pedigree of 2K's recent shooters, this should be one to look out for.

4. Crackdown 2

Every time Ruffian's sequel hits a trade show or a convention, people lap it up. Crackdown 2 is shaping up to be one of the most immediately gratifying games out there, with four-player coop and a fantastic-looking deathmatch. Should be the must-have game of the summer.

3. Fable III

Molyneux promised to 'piss-off' the world with Fable III. In actual fact, all he did was take away the HUD. Doesn't mean that Fable III is any less of a fascinating prospect, though. You're now a leader, charged with looking after the people of Albion however you see fit. And when you're wandering around the world, it's all about the touch. You can grab people, hold their hands, throw them in dungeons? a whole new level of interaction.

2. Halo Reach

The multiplayer beta will hit before E3, so we'll all have a chance to sample Bungie's most ambitious game ever. But it's the single-player that will really spark interest in LA in June, and Microsoft is poised to own the show with potential Game Of The Year candidate. Expect full hands-on code to be available to the press and possibly the public, including gameplay from the campaign. Should be immense.

1.Gears Of War 3

It's only just been announced, but already the excitement for the third instalment in Epic's mega-franchise is reaching fever pitch. Four-player coop play has already been confirmed, as have female COG soldiers and underwater levels. Much of the combat will involve a third party, the Lambent, who can mutate mid-fight and spawn tentacles which can reach you over cover. Ultimately, though, Gears Of War is a symbol of intent and of dominance. Like the American Dream condensed into one action-packed, uncompromising package. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:25 pm

whats xcom? and yes i agree with the list and that geow3 should be number 1
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:51 pm

I didn't know Xcom was going to be Xbox 360 exclusive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Excellent! But what's this XCOM?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:59 pm

demondragondude wrote:
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=7782
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:52 pm

I agree with this post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:58 pm

and thats only 5 games that we know about, wonder if they will announce something that we have yet to know about that will be more amazing that what we already know
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 pm

igame wrote:
and thats only 5 games that we know about, wonder if they will announce something that we have yet to know about that will be more amazing that what we already know

Of course they will have surprises,this article is about 5 games to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
igame
igame

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
igame wrote:

Of course they will have surprises,this article is about 5 games to look forward to.

i know but what im trying to say is...can you see em announce something more mind blowing than halo reach or gears of war 3? maybe if its something with xbox live i gess
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:23 pm

igame wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
igame wrote:

i know but what im trying to say is...can you see em announce something more mind blowing than halo reach or gears of war 3? maybe if its something with xbox live i gess

Halo 4,it's every 3 years for a sequel. nah jk lol probably next gen. If you mean their "finisher" for E3 then yea that should be VERY interesting because natal is already having its own conference and the other conference is strictly for hardcore gamers like the normal conferences from past years. I doubt it will just be a gears 3 trailer or gameplay,it would be kind of dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 pm

I am not very excited for Fable cause I never played any of the others, but other then that YES!! I cannot wait for Crackdown 2, Halo: Reach, and Gears of War 3!
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:47 am

cheers

Hoping for...

Five 360 games that will own E3 Box
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:07 am

I'm hoping Sony attempts to upstage Halo Reach with Killzone 3. It would be another epic failure for Sony if they do. It would be hilarious when it backfires and nobody cares about KZ3 and everyone is talking about how amazing Halo Reach's campaign is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I'm hoping Sony attempts to upstage Halo Reach with Killzone 3. It would be another epic failure for Sony if they do. It would be hilarious when it backfires and nobody cares about KZ3 and everyone is talking about how amazing Halo Reach's campaign is.
actually sony will make a great trailer and killzone 3 will be amazing,dont say fanboyish stuff..but anyway halo reach will be a goty contender and it maybe goty
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:34 am

Hopefully we get some news on Mass Effect 3 Smile
Back to top Go down
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:49 am

Blackou7 wrote:

It's WAY to soon for "Mass Effect 3".
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:56 am

XboxKing wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

Yeh I agree. Games like Mass Effect have huge development cycles. They've already announced it so at this point in time, theres nothing really more to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:38 am

ghost23 wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

Yeh I agree. Games like Mass Effect have huge development cycles. They've already announced it so at this point in time, theres nothing really more to say about it.

Well Mass Effect 3 has been confirmed by bioware to be released next year.Bioware have stated that the third game in the trilogy would be ALOT easier to make.Mainly because they wont have to worry about the plot affecting the next Mass Effect
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:43 am

Master_Chief wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=7782
Wow! Admittedly it may not be my kind of game but it's cool that a game that's so many people's favourite is being remade for XBOX 360 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
igame
igame

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:49 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
cheers

Hoping for...

Five 360 games that will own E3 Box

hell yeah! i loved killer instinct on the snes! if it happens the 360 will officially be better than the ps3 lol
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:41 pm

I doubt we will see it,we wish for this every time E3 is coming. Also E3 will be serious for MS because why didn't they save gears 2 reveal for E3? Or maybe Epic said they wanted to reveal it about exactly a year away from release.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:36 am

HellJumper wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

Well Mass Effect 3 has been confirmed by bioware to be released next year.Bioware have stated that the third game in the trilogy would be ALOT easier to make.Mainly because they wont have to worry about the plot affecting the next Mass Effect

Bioware only said that they expect the development cycle to be the same as Mass Effect 2 which was roughly 2 and a half years. So expect ME3 around early 2012.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Blackou7 wrote:

This early? Not gonna happen. The most you will probably get is a teaser.
Back to top Go down
The Freemon34
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

I expect a teaser in early 2011 about a year before ME3 is released, they did that with ME2.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:53 pm

The Freemon34 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

I expect a teaser in early 2011 about a year before ME3 is released, they did that with ME2.

If they want they may as well reveal a teaser this E3 since ME3 is confirmed anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Five 360 games that will own E3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next