This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Five 360 games that will own E3

Go down 
+9
Blackou7
DarkSwarm85
Spartan v07
igame
Kendo
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
Pein
Master_Chief
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Five 360 games that will own E3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:59 pm

ghost23 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Hopefully we get some news on Mass Effect 3 Smile

It's WAY to soon for "Mass Effect 3".

Yeh I agree. Games like Mass Effect have huge development cycles. They've already announced it so at this point in time, theres nothing really more to say about it.

Well Mass Effect 3 has been confirmed by bioware to be released next year.Bioware have stated that the third game in the trilogy would be ALOT easier to make.Mainly because they wont have to worry about the plot affecting the next Mass Effect

Bioware only said that they expect the development cycle to be the same as Mass Effect 2 which was roughly 2 and a half years. So expect ME3 around early 2012.

Nope,they said it would be released next year in an interview I saw on IGN.
Back to top Go down
The Freemon34
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
The Freemon34 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

This early? Not gonna happen. The most you will probably get is a teaser.

I expect a teaser in early 2011 about a year before ME3 is released, they did that with ME2.

If they want they may as well reveal a teaser this E3 since ME3 is confirmed anyways.
So are a bunch of games but we more than likely won't get a trailer. Like how Nolan North posted on twitter that Uncharted 3 just started production, or how on Suckerpunch's twitter, they posted an ad to be the new Cole McGrath voice actor in infamous 2. But we will see insomniac announce 2 new games at E3 cheers (R3 from the main studio, and a new IP from their new studio in North Carolina).
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 pm

HellJumper wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

It's WAY to soon for "Mass Effect 3".

Yeh I agree. Games like Mass Effect have huge development cycles. They've already announced it so at this point in time, theres nothing really more to say about it.

Well Mass Effect 3 has been confirmed by bioware to be released next year.Bioware have stated that the third game in the trilogy would be ALOT easier to make.Mainly because they wont have to worry about the plot affecting the next Mass Effect

Bioware only said that they expect the development cycle to be the same as Mass Effect 2 which was roughly 2 and a half years. So expect ME3 around early 2012.

Nope,they said it would be released next year in an interview I saw on IGN.
I heard that on IGN too. I think it was the Daily Fix if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:04 am

The Freemon34 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
The Freemon34 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

I expect a teaser in early 2011 about a year before ME3 is released, they did that with ME2.

If they want they may as well reveal a teaser this E3 since ME3 is confirmed anyways.
So are a bunch of games but we more than likely won't get a trailer. Like how Nolan North posted on twitter that Uncharted 3 just started production, or how on Suckerpunch's twitter, they posted an ad to be the new Cole McGrath voice actor in infamous 2. But we will see insomniac announce 2 new games at E3 cheers (R3 from the main studio, and a new IP from their new studio in North Carolina).

maybe the new studio will start making multiplat games
Back to top Go down
The Freemon34
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 am

igame wrote:
The Freemon34 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
The Freemon34 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

maybe the new studio will start making multiplat games
Maybe Wink

But it wouldn't suprise me if Sony bought the rights to whatever game they have been developing the last 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five 360 games that will own E3   Five 360 games that will own E3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Five 360 games that will own E3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2