This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy

Go down 
+9
arnt god of war
Stigma
joe11
Arbiteris
Kendo
Bluenose
DaveSGE
343_Guilty_Spark
DemonWolf
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy Empty
PostSubject: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Take a look at some of these arguments, you'll see all of them are countered by other ps3 fanboy points.

"you bought 360 because it's cheaper"
"xbox live is a rip off and you keep paying for the extra stuff like wifi"

"mass effect isn't an exclusive because its on pc"
"modnation racers is another exclusive game we have"

"360 is for casual gamers"
"360 only has fps'"

"we dont want halo"
"killzone's our halo"

"sales dont matter"
"ps3 outsold 360 this month"

"natal is a rip off of eyetoy"
"move is awesome"

"all halo games are the same"
"god of war is the best franchise ever"

"ps3 has linux"
"we never really used it anyway"

"we can play ps2 games"
"we dont need backwards compatibility"

"uncharted 2 got goty"
"ratings dont matter"

"ps3 has better graphics"
"only exclusives matter"

"ratings dont matter"
"why didnt you give god of war 3, 10/10?!?"

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Fri May 14, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ended pointless argument over semantics.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:15 pm

I'd say that's about right. Although it's a bit too family friendly to be real PS3 fantard quotes. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:36 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I'd say that's about right. Although it's a bit too family friendly to be real PS3 fantard quotes. Wink

Haha yeah, I censored a lot of the quotes Razz
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:52 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Take a look at some of these arguments, you'll see all of them are contradicted by other ps3 fanboy points.

"sales dont matter"

"move is awesome"

"ratings dont matter"

Removed all of the ones that aren't contradictions.

The one's remaining are contradictions.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:57 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Take a look at some of these arguments, you'll see all of them are contradicted by other ps3 fanboy points.

"sales dont matter"

"move is awesome"

"ratings dont matter"

The Linux one is a contradiction no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

"sales dont matter"

"move is awesome"

"ratings dont matter"

Incorrect.

Saying the PS3 offers linux and then stating that the vast majority (through the term "we") never really used it anyway isn't a contradiction. Both are/were facts and don't contradict one another.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:05 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

"sales dont matter"

"move is awesome"

"ratings dont matter"

Incorrect.

Saying the PS3 offers linux and then stating that the vast majority (through the term "we") never really used it anyway isn't a contradiction. Both are/were facts and don't contradict one another.
You are misinterpreting how it was meant to be said, The Ps3 offers linux was a Ps3 fan-boys term saying haha we have something you dont have. But in a return they say it was virtually useless. Im taking into the perspective of the way it was supposed to be said.
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

"sales dont matter"

"move is awesome"

"ratings dont matter"

Incorrect.

You are misinterpreting how it was meant to be said, The Ps3 offers linux was a Ps3 fan-boys term saying haha we have something you dont have. But in a return they say it was virtually useless. Im taking into the perspective of the way it was supposed to be said.

Yes, I'm aware of how it is supposed to be said, but it's still not a contradiction because both statements are factual on a majority basis.

Another example (to show you what I mean)...

If 360 fanboys (for example only) laughed at PS3 owners because all 360's come with HD Cables....but then Microsoft removes the HD Cables from the Arcade bundle (which they did), and then 360 fanboys state "we never really used it..."

It wouldn't contradict one another because MOST people don't own HD televisions and the reality is most 360 owners DON'T use them (which is why Microsoft decided to cut costs by not including them in the arcade bundle).

A contradiction has to contradict the original fact/statement. It has to be the opposite.

Like... "Basketball is fun, but I find it boring"

That's a complete contradiction because the original statement is that basketball is fun...but then you follow it up with it's boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:00 pm

they are fanboys. This is nothing new. All fanboys are stupid and contradicting all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Sounds about right. I mean these PS3 fanboys are retarded after all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Kendo wrote:

Rather uncalled for, it is just a large scale video game argument.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Not really. If you have seen one PS3 fanboy you have seen them all pretty much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Depends on what he was reffering to,on the internet or real life

If hes talking about them in the console war he is absolutly right.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:45 pm

wow i never notice that nice thread ddd
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:13 pm

joe11 wrote:
wow i never notice that nice thread ddd

lol cheers.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:15 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

"sales dont matter"

"move is awesome"

"ratings dont matter"

Incorrect.

Yes, I'm aware of how it is supposed to be said, but it's still not a contradiction because both statements are factual on a majority basis.

If 360 fanboys (for example only) laughed at PS3 owners because all 360's come with HD Cables....but then Microsoft removes the HD Cables from the Arcade bundle (which they did), and then 360 fanboys state "we never really used it..."

It wouldn't contradict one another because MOST people don't own HD televisions and the reality is most 360 owners DON'T use them (which is why Microsoft decided to cut costs by not including them in the arcade bundle).

A contradiction has to contradict the original fact/statement. It has to be the opposite.

That's a complete contradiction because the original statement is that basketball is fun...but then you follow it up with it's boring.

Yeah but it's still a contradiction if they act as if it's a great thing and then say they found it useless.
So that goes with the linux thing and the other arguments.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:22 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

"sales dont matter"

"move is awesome"

"ratings dont matter"

Incorrect.

Yeah but this is a different context.

Linux doesn't require anything more than the ps3 whereas the hd cables need an hd tv to be taken advantage of.

With the linux they were like "yay we got linux, it's the best thing ever. Really useful." and now they haven't got it they say the opposite. I know what you mean, it's not a contradictin per-se but they're going back on what they originally said.
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Linux requires you actually have linux before you put it on your PS3. HD Cables requires you actually have an HD television before you use it.

There is no difference.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:44 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
Linux requires you actually have linux before you put it on your PS3. HD Cables requires you actually have an HD television before you use it.

There is no difference.

Sigh, but the point is they've gone back on what they originally said. Its one of the things they boasted about and now it's gone they act as if it's no loss.
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:46 pm

The point is that they really didn't. Linux was useful IF you actually used it. Most PS3 owners didn't use it, so for it to be removed was pretty useless for them.

It's not about going back on what you say, it's about the order of events that occur.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:51 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
The point is that they really didn't. Linux was useful IF you actually used it. Most PS3 owners didn't use it, so for it to be removed was pretty useless for them.

It's not about going back on what you say, it's about the order of events that occur.

Seriously, what's wrong with you? Don't you see that it's hypocricy at minimum? Can't you just accept that ps3 fanboys' are in the wrong because they treated it as an advantage and now that they don't have it they dismiss it and act as If they never cared for it?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:57 pm

demondragondude wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:

Seriously, what's wrong with you? Don't you see that it's hypocricy at minimum? Can't you just accept that ps3 fanboys' are in the wrong because they treated it as an advantage and now that they don't have it they dismiss it and act as If they never cared for it?

He can't, he's one of them.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:58 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:

He can't, he's one of them.

LOL yeah it's true.
Back to top Go down
DaveSGE
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
DaveSGE

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:04 pm

demondragondude wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:

No, see, now you're 100% correct.

It IS hypocrisy, not a contradiction.

cheers
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:05 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:

No, see, now you're 100% correct.

It IS hypocrisy, not a contradiction.

cheers

yaaayyy lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy   Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy Empty

Back to top Go down

Ps3 Fanboy Hypocrisy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next