This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL @ Ps3 fanboy group

Go down 
+15
Lanced Jack
umad
evidentsam441
DaRkNeSsKiNg
broseidon
OsamaBinTrollin
Alan1994
Pein
mikenuge
Zombl337
M3A7L04F
ghost23
daveMastaKill
lightlamp
DemonWolf
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

LOL @ Ps3 fanboy group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Ps3 fanboy group   LOL @ Ps3 fanboy group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:18 am

Pretty much ALL fanboys like xbox,PS3 and Wii fanboys pretty much ruin gaming.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Ps3 fanboy group   LOL @ Ps3 fanboy group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:04 am

demondragondude wrote:
umad wrote:
The reason why Red Dead Redemption looks worse on the PS3 is because Rockstar is too lazy to work on a machine that is coded differently than the things they usually work on, ie a japanese machine.

I mean, I love my precious Xbox but I do not deny that the PS3 has the better hardware and better graphical possibilities.

What?
So you're saying that it's all Rockstar's fault that the game didn't run as it should've on the ps3? So the fact that Sony gave their system a difficult architecture to develop for had nothing to do with it?

Don't make me laugh, Rockstar aren't lazy. The game has amazing, high ratings. Everyone agrees the game's a masterpiece. Rockstar were not lazy, it's entirely Sony's fault.

QFT. It is completely Sony's fault for not offering help to Rockstar. Just admit it, after 5 years when all you PS3 fanboys had though the 360's hardware would have nothing left, we still have better looking multiplats and some amazing looking exclusives coming up (Reach).
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Ps3 fanboy group   LOL @ Ps3 fanboy group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:10 am

Media wrote:
Oh come on Lanced Jack, there has to be an american game you like

maybe Fable or Halo?
Fable is made by a UK developer (Lionhead) not American.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Ps3 fanboy group   LOL @ Ps3 fanboy group - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL @ Ps3 fanboy group
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2