This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD)

Go down 
+4
GeneralMLD
solidstudios
Alice
Kendo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD) Empty
PostSubject: 3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD)   3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Does this PS3 fanboy ever stop and see he is defending the bitch? Lets not forget that this guy thinks UNDEAD KNIGHTS and DEAD OR ALIVE: Paradise are awesome (when in reality they are pieces of shit). But no since it is on a Playstation console he has to treat them like the savior of the Playstation name. Not to mention he likes that piece of shit PS2 Eyetoy. Oh and he thinks Pyro2000x knows what he is talking about (WTF?). He also says we do not have a web browser in one of his videos. Well to that I say we have a computer, which means what... since you PS3 drones love to say "I don't need a 360 because I can do/play that on PC", guess what folks... we can browse the web on a PC! If you want multimedia than sell your PS3 and only play PC (or you could stop being a fanboy and own all the consoles). Oh and he is a Sony fanboy, take a look at the video below and see why (he says a Sony made camera is brilliant proving that he is not only a fanboy but that he exists within it and it exists within him). In one video he talked about how the PS2 had the better games and support, yet this gen we have the better games and support yet he says that "Does not matter". PATHETIC! I am tired of these PS3 fanboys on the internet. What is wrong with these people (they are retarded)? What do you think of his faggotry and FAILED response to MLD?

Last edited by Kendo on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Alice

PostSubject: Re: 3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD)   3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:13 pm

If he agrees with pyro then hes wrong. Pyros beyond annoying and I've only seen a bit of one video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD)   3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:30 pm

I think I will pass on watching this lol I have had enough with fanboys today.
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: 3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD)   3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:32 pm

wait im subbed to this guy? AGH!!! *unsubs*
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: 3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD)   3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:42 pm

im not even gonna watch.

If you ignore the 5 million sales gap or ignore the FACT that we have more A, AA, AAA games............your in denial. simple
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
KonaBro
Seaman
Seaman
KonaBro

PostSubject: Re: 3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD)   3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Ignoring a five million gap and more games? Guess those year on year sales of the 360 have no relevance huh?
Back to top Go down
5cm
Seaman Recruit
5cm

PostSubject: Re: 3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD)   3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:15 pm

The guy called Valve lazy. If he can't comprehend why Valve doesn't make PS3 games then he has no right saying anything. In case he reads this by chance, it is because Valve is primarily a PC developer and makes most of their money through Steam. They have no reason to waste time learning a system that will be irrelevant within a few years just so you can play an inferior version of their games. It just happens that 360 has a similar structure and Mac will be around long enough to make it worth the effort. I don't particularity care to go out of my was to defend 360 from people like this, but no one has the right to bad mouth Gabe. He represents everything that is good about gaming. If you have a problem with that:
3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD) Dealwithit
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: 3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD)   3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 pm

KonaBro wrote:
Ignoring a five million gap and more games? Guess those year on year sales of the 360 have no relevance huh?
japan sucks your argument is invalid
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: 3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD)   3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:50 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
KonaBro wrote:
japan sucks your argument is invalid

That's racist!

But seriously fuck Lucky Star
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD)   3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD) Empty

Back to top Go down

3 golden points not so golden (FAILED Response to MLD)
Page 1 of 1