This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't Make Up Rules!

Go down 
+3
Master_Chief
Pein
DemonWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Don't Make Up Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:17 am

Has anyone noticed that ps3 fanboys always like making up rules? Narrowing down the console war to subjects or aspects that make their console seem superior?

One example of this is the exclusive argument. Just because they know they have more games labelled as "exclusive", they think they can use that as a valid argument against 360 and pretend every other 360 game doesn't exist.

And they say that we can't count the sales 360 gained in the year it launched before ps3. When really, at the end of the console war we're not going to look back and calculate which system would have won if they were both launched at the same time, you look at the winner and that's that.
Some of them even do the same for games library. You mention 360 has more games and they say "yeah but it came out before ps3".
So basically it doesn't matter that if I were to buy a new game I'd have more to choose from on xbox than ps3. Because those games came out before ps3 launched I suddenly can't play them....? lol

Another example is recently I was debating with someone under a youtube video and he says ps3 has more AAA games if you count 89.5 and up.
The thing is, you can't just say 89.5, that's just making up another fake rule. It's either 90 or 89. Just because the ps3 games in 89's are slightly higher it doesn't make them better, just one crap review can make the difference between a point in the score.

Really, this is desperation isn't it? lol
If you want to have a console war discussion, you analyse the whole system.

But I am partly on the fence of backwards compatibility. Generalmld says we can't include psx classics or xbox classics in the console war. I partly agree because they are last-gen or even the gen before last-gen. But they're still games so should they be taken into account? Perhaps not individually like seperate games.

Give me your thoughts on all of this!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:59 am

I tend to try and not talk to PS3 fanboys Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:58 am

they have no right to make the rules,they are the bitch of the industry,and who the hell they think they are to start making up rules? dumb ps3 fanboys!! nice post DDD,you dont do much of these lately
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:52 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Same here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Same here.

Haha yeah. If someone wants to have an actually intellectual debate than I am ok with that, but when they are just spewing random nonsense and insults there is no point.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 pm

They argue that X360/PC games, multiplats not on PS3, Console exclusives, or what ever you want to call them don't count in a debate. It's really stupid. It's not on the PS3, or any other CONSOLE for that matter, then it SHOULD and WILL count.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:43 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Damn I should've thought of that. Razz

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
they have no right to make the rules,they are the bitch of the industry,and who the hell they think they are to start making up rules? dumb ps3 fanboys!! nice post DDD,you dont do much of these lately

Lol very true. You're starting to sound like Mld XD

Thanks man. Yeah well I tend to just ignore ps3 fanboys but I just felt like posting this Smile

Alan1994 wrote:
They argue that X360/PC games, multiplats not on PS3, Console exclusives, or what ever you want to call them don't count in a debate. It's really stupid. It's not on the PS3, or any other CONSOLE for that matter, then it SHOULD and WILL count.

Exactly. I facepalm every time they say "its on pc".

I'm like, errr is it on ps3? No, so stfu.

If it's not the ps3 and they are claiming it can't be counting for 360 that's like pretending they can play it on their ps3's but they can't, they can only play it if they either own an xbox or a pc. They need one or the other to play it. It counts. If it were pc vs 360 argument, well then it would be different. But it's not so ps3 fanboys, GTFO! lol
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:58 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Thanks man. Yeah well I tend to just ignore ps3 fanboys but I just felt like posting this Smile

Alan1994 wrote:

If it's not the ps3 and they are claiming it can't be counting for 360 that's like pretending they can play it on their ps3's but they can't, they can only play it if they either own an xbox or a pc. They need one or the other to play it. It counts. If it were pc vs 360 argument, well then it would be different. But it's not so ps3 fanboys, GTFO! lol

lol i do? i dont really know.but i think after my argument with dhomess and ultimategeneral,ill probably wont argue with a ps3 fanboy anymore,its boring now and i really dont get how the ps3 fanboys dont get bored of arguing with 360 fanboys?? its probably because they argue more than play on their ps3
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:06 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Alan1994 wrote:

lol i do? i dont really know.but i think after my argument with dhomess and ultimategeneral,ill probably wont argue with a ps3 fanboy anymore,its boring now and i really dont get how the ps3 fanboys dont get bored of arguing with 360 fanboys?? its probably because they argue more than play on their ps3

"they have no right to make the rules,they are the bitch of the industry,and who the hell they think they are" that's Mld for sure! lol! XD

Oh it's not boring to argue with 360 fanboys if your IQ is minus over 9000!!!!! By the time a 360 fanboy has stated his point the ps3 fanboy has forgotten it and brings up the same argument that has already been countered. Razz

I think ps3 fanboys have short term memory loss. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Why doesn't anyone mention Wii fanboys... o wait..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:27 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Well that way their stupidity doesn't rub off on me Razz
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:

I don't think anyone would really ever bother with a Wii fanboy. I mean, the Wii isn't a bad system but it's library is rather laughable compared to the 360's and PS3's. Especially the online. It's like a tiger and a lion fighting, then some kitten gets into the mix, it's not a threat to either of them.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:48 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

I don't think anyone would really ever bother with a Wii fanboy. I mean, the Wii isn't a bad system but it's library is rather laughable compared to the 360's and PS3's. Especially the online. It's like a tiger and a lion fighting, then some kitten gets into the mix, it's not a threat to either of them.

yeah I know. I watch this guy's videos because of his funny love for nintendo, and hate for MS and Sony.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:18 am

They are in last place and are grasping for any possible way to get on top.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:46 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

That'a very good similee/metaphor.

Razz

The question is, is the xbox the lion or the tiger? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Up Rules!   Don't Make Up Rules! Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Make Up Rules!
Page 1 of 1