This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier

Go down 
+15
Madtoker
Pickles
*LuvinFuu*
DemonWolf
XxAssass1nsCr33dxX
Shin_Akuma
ghost23
Mr. Awesome
Alan1994
Spartan v07
aaaaaaaaaaa
Boba_Fett
Melonbro
Pein
lightlamp
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier Empty
PostSubject: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:08 pm

just saw it minute ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:48 pm

They brought back the kill streaks.....
Back to top Go down
Melonbro
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:53 pm

This looks ridulously fun.

Did anyone else catch the theater mode at the end?

You can record and EDIT gameplay!
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:34 pm

did you guys see the camara thing instead of a claymore! ten times more epic!
Back to top Go down
aaaaaaaaaaa
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Last edited by aaaaaaaaaaa on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:21 pm

looks like the same arcade crap,i ain't buying it.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:00 am

It looks so bland and average, this is a joke. Thank god I'll have Halo Reach as a back up if that game somehow is worse than MW2.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Awesome
Seaman
Seaman
Mr. Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 am

Too many FPSs. Can't CoD just die. MW2 was a horrible sequel (SP was soo boring and the MP didn't have the same wow factor as CoD:MW had).
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:03 am

Halo 3 had the theater mode 3 years ago. Nothing new
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:26 am

This looks like the exact same game I bought almost a year ago. I might rent it for the story but that franchise is getting milked too hard for me to warrant a purchase on any COD game for a long time. Call of duty is sort of turning into Madden. Same game every year...
Back to top Go down
XxAssass1nsCr33dxX

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Looks like a reskin of MW2.
What's up with the exploding RC Car and the launching knife? Seriously?
If you wanna spend 60 dollars on pretty much a mw2 mod, do it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:55 pm

It looks good but like MW2, if I do get it, I'll get it a month or more later. Perhaps a year. lmao

Halo Reach, though... Razz That will be epic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:50 pm

eh.. these shooters gets old quick Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:56 pm

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
eh.. these shooters gets old quick Mad

Especially when they are mostly the same thing...

Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:01 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
It looks good but like MW2, if I do get it, I'll get it a month or more later. Perhaps a year. lmao

Halo Reach, though... Razz That will be epic
depends on how you get the games,i say 2 years minimum LMAO jk
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:44 am

My brother wants it but I'm trying to convince him not to. We already have a game like that. It's called Modern Warfare 2.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 am

activision is just running their little scam and will keep making games with Call of Duty on the front. mw2 was stupid but fun but im not gettin this
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Might get it for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:43 pm

I looks terribly unbalanced. Once again, Treyarch never ceases to disappoint me. Still, I gotta say, the campaign looks decent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:18 pm

TRF wrote:
I looks terribly unbalanced. Once again, Treyarch never ceases to disappoint me. Still, I gotta say, the campaign looks decent.

Its CoD, ofcourse its gonna be unbalanced Razz

And it caters to camping, just like MW2. The camera? Come on. Now you can camp in a room having the camera watch one way while you watch the other, thats just dandy.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:27 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

And it caters to camping, just like MW2. The camera? Come on. Now you can camp in a room having the camera watch one way while you watch the other, thats just dandy.
Games like Battlefield and Medal of Honor have no campers whatsoever, and Call of Duty is making the game more camper-accessible with every game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:53 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Games like Battlefield and Medal of Honor have no campers whatsoever, and Call of Duty is making the game more camper-accessible with every game.

Yup. And thats why I am never buying a CoD game again.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:44 am

I bet in COD8 we'll get a perk that will let us see through walls cyclops cyclops cyclops

Like the retarded situational awareness perk in Uncharted 2, but there won't be a perk to counter it and you see the enemies body and not just their name.

It'll be the best thing ever for a game.
Back to top Go down
Crystie Cao
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Crystie Cao

Location : And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, Britain.

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:04 am

Oh great, video editing/recording software in it.
Now we are going to get thousands of videos of random killing... yay...

Not buying, this shit gets boring real fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: