This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier

Go down 
+15
Madtoker
Pickles
*LuvinFuu*
DemonWolf
XxAssass1nsCr33dxX
Shin_Akuma
ghost23
Mr. Awesome
Alan1994
Spartan v07
aaaaaaaaaaa
Boba_Fett
Melonbro
Pein
lightlamp
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:31 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
I looks terribly unbalanced. Once again, Treyarch never ceases to disappoint me. Still, I gotta say, the campaign looks decent.

Its CoD, ofcourse its gonna be unbalanced Razz

And it caters to camping, just like MW2. The camera? Come on. Now you can camp in a room having the camera watch one way while you watch the other, thats just dandy.
Games like Battlefield and Medal of Honor have no campers whatsoever, and Call of Duty is making the game more camper-accessible with every game.

Yup. And thats why I am never buying a CoD game again.
Unless it has zombies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:38 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
I looks terribly unbalanced. Once again, Treyarch never ceases to disappoint me. Still, I gotta say, the campaign looks decent.

And it caters to camping, just like MW2. The camera? Come on. Now you can camp in a room having the camera watch one way while you watch the other, thats just dandy.
Games like Battlefield and Medal of Honor have no campers whatsoever, and Call of Duty is making the game more camper-accessible with every game.

lol battlefield has campers too. sometimes im in a game with like 5000 snipers on the other team and it pisses me off
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:48 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Yup. And thats why I am never buying a CoD game again.
Unless it has zombies.
As much as I disliked World at War, I have to admit, Nazi Zombies was really fun. I still prefer Horde mode in Gears of War or the co-op survival mode in Uncharted. I was never too fond of Survival mode in Left 4 Dead or Firefight in Halo 3: ODST.

Madtoker wrote:
lol battlefield has campers too. sometimes im in a game with like 5000 snipers on the other team and it pisses me off
Yeah, the game does have problems with too many snipers, but campers are rare in Battlefield. If a guy in camping in a building, you can just blow up the entire building with him in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier   Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of duty Black ops multiplayer tralier
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2