This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 I...Hate...Graphics....Whores

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
Guys, don't be too fanboyish Embarassed

UC2 has the best graphics right now, and it's untouched by essentially all 360 exclusives. It's kind of annoying seeing that sometimes posts are being made saying that 360 games are better graphically but when negative things are being said posts are being made saying that graphics don't matter

UC2 has a great draw distance, but the models aren't the greatest. It really depends on what you look for in graphics that determines if its good.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:47 am

Frank2368 wrote:
Guys, don't be too fanboyish Embarassed

UC2 has the best graphics right now, and it's untouched by essentially all 360 exclusives. It's kind of annoying seeing that sometimes posts are being made saying that 360 games are better graphically but when negative things are being said posts are being made saying that graphics don't matter
Uncharted 2 does not have the best graphics. I'm thinking Killzone 2, God of War III, or Gran Turismo 5.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:08 am

TRF wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
Guys, don't be too fanboyish Embarassed

UC2 has the best graphics right now, and it's untouched by essentially all 360 exclusives. It's kind of annoying seeing that sometimes posts are being made saying that 360 games are better graphically but when negative things are being said posts are being made saying that graphics don't matter
Uncharted 2 does not have the best graphics. I'm thinking Killzone 2, God of War III, or Gran Turismo 5.

GoW III hands down. It uses the in-game engine in real time for the cut scenes, which show how truly amazing the game looks up close.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:08 am

Nah.

GoW3 was okay, with some amazing parts, but other than that, it's pretty much at PS2 level... (Maybe not that bad, but you know what I mean)

And the good parts are pretty much spoiled by major review websites anyway, so.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:42 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TRF wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
Guys, don't be too fanboyish Embarassed

UC2 has the best graphics right now, and it's untouched by essentially all 360 exclusives. It's kind of annoying seeing that sometimes posts are being made saying that 360 games are better graphically but when negative things are being said posts are being made saying that graphics don't matter
Uncharted 2 does not have the best graphics. I'm thinking Killzone 2, God of War III, or Gran Turismo 5.

GoW III hands down. It uses the in-game engine in real time for the cut scenes, which show how truly amazing the game looks up close.

It's really not that great imo.
It looks pretty good, yes but you need to consider the gameplay. It's soo linear. Some bits just feel like a film action scene.. you're not really doing that much. You move to one point, cut a few enemies, move on to the next point, do the same, ocassionally fight a cyclops or have a boss battle and that's pretty much it.
I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 God-of-war-iii-20081216005632383_640w
God Of War 3
I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 E3-2010-god-of-war-ghost-of-sparta-screens-20100615040820942_640w
God Of War psp
hmm.... wow...


Plus most the enemy character models don't even have seperate fingers, their fingers are all moulded together.
And you can't even move the camera! Seriously!! That's like last-gen standard. It keeps you from seeing graphical imperfections and makes sure you almost never see things up close and keeps it from a safe distance so you don't see how bad some things really look.
They did this with so many of the old games, like Grim Fandango:
I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Grim-fandango%281%29
Looks good right? Imagine how it would look if you had freedom of camera rotation. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
Nah.

GoW3 was okay, with some amazing parts, but other than that, it's pretty much at PS2 level... (Maybe not that bad, but you know what I mean)

And the good parts are pretty much spoiled by major review websites anyway, so.

I agree.
Even Uncharted 1 looks better than GOW3. But it still hasn't got the best graphics ever....
I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 3233056399_c6d7aef232_o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:17 pm

DW you never played GoW III so you really can't say that. Its all good grabbing up a bad screenshot, but when you play on a 42" HDTV give me a shout. Wink

GoW III is the best looking console game,bar none.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:34 pm

And weren't you the one hyping up God Of War: Ghost of Sparta?
Now it's too linear..
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:37 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DW you never played GoW III so you really can't say that. Its all good grabbing up a bad screenshot, but when you play on a 42" HDTV give me a shout. Wink

GoW III is the best looking console game,bar none.

On a few parts, such as the water god (forgot the name lol) fight were simply amazing, with awesome graphics and scale. But other than those parts, it's not nearly as good as Uncharted 2.
Uncharted 2 had amazing graphics throughout the whole game, even though it comes at the price of being a corridor shooter.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:45 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DW you never played GoW III so you really can't say that. Its all good grabbing up a bad screenshot, but when you play on a 42" HDTV give me a shout. Wink

GoW III is the best looking console game,bar none.

Actually I played it at my sisters house. So now I am allowed to say that! Very Happy
And I played it on an excellent HD tv. And yeah I know it's a bad screenshot but why? Because in actual fact the graphics really aren't all that great. It looks good but not mind blowing and as I said, if it had proper camera rotation, you'd see for yourself that the game isn't that good looking.

Teckno wrote:
And weren't you the one hyping up God Of War: Ghost of Sparta?
Now it's too linear..

Hyping it up? Nope. Just think it's funny that psp is getting loads of games announced that are considered good and ds gets none. Razz
And just because a game's linear it doesn't mean I don't like it.... I'm referring to the graphics. Neutral That it being linear allows it to look nicer. But even then it's not that great.

Frank2368 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DW you never played GoW III so you really can't say that. Its all good grabbing up a bad screenshot, but when you play on a 42" HDTV give me a shout. Wink

GoW III is the best looking console game,bar none.

On a few parts, such as the water god (forgot the name lol) fight were simply amazing, with awesome graphics and scale. But other than those parts, it's not nearly as good as Uncharted 2.
Uncharted 2 had amazing graphics throughout the whole game, even though it comes at the price of being a corridor shooter.

Yer Uncharted is great. And tbh God Of War is just as much like a "corridor shooter" as UC2. And really, if UC2 was in first person view it would look pretty bad. As would Alan Wake and all those third person games which apparently have good graphics. In first person, up close to the textures those games would look ...not that good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 26
Location : America

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:55 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DW you never played GoW III so you really can't say that. Its all good grabbing up a bad screenshot, but when you play on a 42" HDTV give me a shout. Wink

GoW III is the best looking console game,bar none.
lies it looks like shit compared to uc2 and i HAVE played it on a 42 inch 1080p samsung
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:57 pm

XenoTempest wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DW you never played GoW III so you really can't say that. Its all good grabbing up a bad screenshot, but when you play on a 42" HDTV give me a shout. Wink

GoW III is the best looking console game,bar none.
lies it looks like shit compared to uc2 and i HAVE played it on a 42 inch 1080p samsung

Yes.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Can I add something.... why do people always say "you never played this game"

How would they know unless they've been watching me 24/7?

Stoney.......are you that ginger girl that stalks me.... ? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:10 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Can I add something.... why do people always say "you never played this game"

How would they know unless they've been watching me 24/7?

Stoney.......are you that ginger girl that stalks me.... ? Neutral

Have you played it? The whole thing?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:11 pm

XenoTempest wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DW you never played GoW III so you really can't say that. Its all good grabbing up a bad screenshot, but when you play on a 42" HDTV give me a shout. Wink

GoW III is the best looking console game,bar none.
lies it looks like shit compared to uc2 and i HAVE played it on a 42 inch 1080p samsung

OK Laughing
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:17 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Can I add something.... why do people always say "you never played this game"

How would they know unless they've been watching me 24/7?

Stoney.......are you that ginger girl that stalks me.... ? Neutral

Have you played it? The whole thing?

lol just by playing 20 minutes of the first game means you've pretty much played the entire God Of War franchise. Rolling Eyes

But no I haven't. I've not completed a single god of war game in fact. I got bored after a couple of hours in. Too damn repetitive.

But I played for about an hour. Got a taste of what it's like. And the original thing you said was "you haven't played it" not "you haven't completed it".
lol and you don't need to complete a game to know how good it is graphically. After playing Gears for a minute I knew how good the graphics are. It's that easy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:22 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Can I add something.... why do people always say "you never played this game"

How would they know unless they've been watching me 24/7?

Stoney.......are you that ginger girl that stalks me.... ? Neutral

Have you played it? The whole thing?

lol just by playing 20 minutes of the first game means you've pretty much played the entire God Of War franchise. Rolling Eyes


But no I haven't. I've not completed a single god of war game in fact. I got bored after a couple of hours in. Too damn repetitive.

But I played for about an hour. Got a taste of what it's like. And the original thing you said was "you haven't played it" not "you haven't completed it".
lol and you don't need to complete a game to know how good it is graphically. After playing Gears for a minute I knew how good the graphics are. It's that easy.

Well you said you don't have a PS3 so I obviously came to a reasonable assumption......I'm just amazed how your trying to nit pick at a game that looks as GoW III does.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Actually I played it at my sisters house. So now I am allowed to say that! Very Happy
And I played it on an excellent HD tv. And yeah I know it's a bad screenshot but why? Because in actual fact the graphics really aren't all that great. It looks good but not mind blowing and as I said, if it had proper camera rotation, you'd see for yourself that the game isn't that good looking.
You always give these excuses as to why the game doesn't look good. Regardless of how linear it is, it's still the best-looking game around. The level of detail Santa Monica put into the game, especially in Kratos himself, is astounding.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:24 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Can I add something.... why do people always say "you never played this game"

How would they know unless they've been watching me 24/7?

Stoney.......are you that ginger girl that stalks me.... ? Neutral

Have you played it? The whole thing?

lol just by playing 20 minutes of the first game means you've pretty much played the entire God Of War franchise. Rolling Eyes


But no I haven't. I've not completed a single god of war game in fact. I got bored after a couple of hours in. Too damn repetitive.

But I played for about an hour. Got a taste of what it's like. And the original thing you said was "you haven't played it" not "you haven't completed it".
lol and you don't need to complete a game to know how good it is graphically. After playing Gears for a minute I knew how good the graphics are. It's that easy.

Well you said you don't have a PS3 so I obviously came to a reasonable assumption......I'm just amazed how your trying to nit pick at a game that looks as GoW III does.

I'm not nit picking. I'm just telling you how it is. God Of War 3's graphics aren't the best.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:25 pm

UC2's are the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:28 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Can I add something.... why do people always say "you never played this game"

How would they know unless they've been watching me 24/7?

Stoney.......are you that ginger girl that stalks me.... ? Neutral

Have you played it? The whole thing?

lol just by playing 20 minutes of the first game means you've pretty much played the entire God Of War franchise. Rolling Eyes


But no I haven't. I've not completed a single god of war game in fact. I got bored after a couple of hours in. Too damn repetitive.

But I played for about an hour. Got a taste of what it's like. And the original thing you said was "you haven't played it" not "you haven't completed it".
lol and you don't need to complete a game to know how good it is graphically. After playing Gears for a minute I knew how good the graphics are. It's that easy.

Well you said you don't have a PS3 so I obviously came to a reasonable assumption......I'm just amazed how your trying to nit pick at a game that looks as GoW III does.

I'm not nit picking. I'm just telling you how it is. God Of War 3's graphics aren't the best.

But it is! Some will argue Uncharted 2 and thats the only thing that comes close. What games to do think look better?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:37 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Can I add something.... why do people always say "you never played this game"

How would they know unless they've been watching me 24/7?

Stoney.......are you that ginger girl that stalks me.... ? Neutral

Have you played it? The whole thing?

lol just by playing 20 minutes of the first game means you've pretty much played the entire God Of War franchise. Rolling Eyes


But no I haven't. I've not completed a single god of war game in fact. I got bored after a couple of hours in. Too damn repetitive.

But I played for about an hour. Got a taste of what it's like. And the original thing you said was "you haven't played it" not "you haven't completed it".
lol and you don't need to complete a game to know how good it is graphically. After playing Gears for a minute I knew how good the graphics are. It's that easy.

Well you said you don't have a PS3 so I obviously came to a reasonable assumption......I'm just amazed how your trying to nit pick at a game that looks as GoW III does.

I'm not nit picking. I'm just telling you how it is. God Of War 3's graphics aren't the best.

But it is! Some will argue Uncharted 2 and thats the only thing that comes close. What games to do think look better?

Hard to say.
It's a different style of game to other games. You can't directly compare them unless gameplay's the same.

I'd say the best games on consoles overall are:

God Of War 3
Uncharted 1/2 (apparently 1 has better texture detail but I've not played 1)
Alan Wake
Gears Of War/2
Mass Effect 2
Perfect Dark Zero
Killzone 2
Heavy Rain
Sleep

But yeah...

I believe God Of War 3 is up there but it's not automatically the best. Things need to be put into consideration. Eg: how linear the game is, how restrictive the camera is, and so on.
I think PDZ needs to be up there because it's in first person so everything looks a slight notch above a third person game (graphics).
And the texture detail is the best I've ever seen to date.
Gears Of War is third person but still has texture detail almost as good.
Uncharted unfortunately has poor up close texture detail but when you play the game normally without aiming too much then it's a good looking game.
Mass Effect 2 is a bit Uncharted 2ish. Not so good up close but in some parts looks great.
Alan Wake, the same.
Killzone 2, its weapon and character models really look amazing. But then the textures aren't so good.
Heavy Rain, excellent character models and quite nice location design but it also has a slightly restrictive camera view and isn't very open.
and then God Of War, well... you know it looks good. But it's restrictive and linear.

Forza and GT I wont count because they're racing games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Heavy Rain is just set-piece after set-piece O_o Very good game though.

You have some good contenders but that's all they are. BTW I think you should take PDZ off that list......WTF!
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Yeah, why's PDZ there lol
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:58 pm

DW, it doesn't matter WHY God of War III looks the best. It just does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
I...Hate...Graphics....Whores
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I hate people stabbing me, therefore I just got into a rambo mode
» Do you hate ebay auction sniping?
» I HATE THIS SO MUCH!
» polar express graphic
» Fantage VS. WitchMe

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: