This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 I...Hate...Graphics....Whores

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Shoke wrote:
Um, Vampire, that screenshot you showed was from Uncharted 1.....that wasn't Uncharted 2. THIS is an uncharted 2 screenshot http://loot-ninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/uncharted-2-screen-5.jpg

Uncharted 2 looks way better than Avatar, which by the way, Im sure that screenshot was one of those doctored pics that ran on the PC ("Bullshots"), cause the game didn't look that good when I played it.
YOU JUST GOT BURNED PSP!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Pickles wrote:
Enslaved looks better than Crysis.

errm are you kidding?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Shoke wrote:
Um, Vampire, that screenshot you showed was from Uncharted 1.....that wasn't Uncharted 2. THIS is an uncharted 2 screenshot http://loot-ninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/uncharted-2-screen-5.jpg

Uncharted 2 looks way better than Avatar, which by the way, Im sure that screenshot was one of those doctored pics that ran on the PC ("Bullshots"), cause the game didn't look that good when I played it.

hehe Razz sorry it was the most similar pic to the avatar one; grass and someone shooting.

Yer most likely a bullshot... Though a lot of uc2s screens seem to be bullshots (I mean smoothened out to look a bit cleaner. Like what ubisoft did with the psp screens of ac bloodlines)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Shoke
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Shoke

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-03-09

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:30 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Shoke wrote:
Um, Vampire, that screenshot you showed was from Uncharted 1.....that wasn't Uncharted 2. THIS is an uncharted 2 screenshot http://loot-ninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/uncharted-2-screen-5.jpg

Uncharted 2 looks way better than Avatar, which by the way, Im sure that screenshot was one of those doctored pics that ran on the PC ("Bullshots"), cause the game didn't look that good when I played it.

hehe Razz sorry it was the most similar pic to the avatar one; grass and someone shooting.

Yer most likely a bullshot... Though a lot of uc2s screens seem to be bullshots (I mean smoothened out to look a bit cleaner. Like what ubisoft did with the psp screens of ac bloodlines)

The whole AC Bloodlines bull pissed me off. I got the game and I was all like "WTF" lmao.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:36 pm

Shoke wrote:
Um, Vampire, that screenshot you showed was from Uncharted 1.....that wasn't Uncharted 2. THIS is an uncharted 2 screenshot http://loot-ninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/uncharted-2-screen-5.jpg

Uncharted 2 looks way better than Avatar, which by the way, Im sure that screenshot was one of those doctored pics that ran on the PC ("Bullshots"), cause the game didn't look that good when I played it.

That pic = SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!!

10 points for anyone that gets the sexual chocolate reference.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Shoke wrote:
Um, Vampire, that screenshot you showed was from Uncharted 1.....that wasn't Uncharted 2. THIS is an uncharted 2 screenshot http://loot-ninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/uncharted-2-screen-5.jpg

Uncharted 2 looks way better than Avatar, which by the way, Im sure that screenshot was one of those doctored pics that ran on the PC ("Bullshots"), cause the game didn't look that good when I played it.
Chocolate goodness.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-01

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:28 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Enslaved looks better than Crysis.

errm are you kidding?

No..............................yes.

Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-04-27

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:50 am

You never know how good a game looks unless you are PLAYING it because i remember when i started to believe that uncharted 2 didnt look good then i went to pay it and i was like ahhhh sooooo impressive. Its like the more you go without playing a game, the more you start to thing it isnt as good as people say.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:00 am

Doominator99 wrote:
You never know how good a game looks unless you are PLAYING it because i remember when i started to believe that uncharted 2 didnt look good then i went to pay it and i was like ahhhh sooooo impressive. Its like the more you go without playing a game, the more you start to thing it isnt as good as people say.

lol it was the other way for me. I thought Uncharted looked unbeatable till I played it. The texture detail has nothing on other games. It's a good looking game, very colourful but very flat and lacks decent texture detail on a lot of set peices.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 am

Alan1994 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
halo reach looks better than uncharted 2 in my opinion and lets not forget alan wake,not to mention that gears 3 is coming out next year and codename kingdoms from crytek,and we all know crytek makes beautiful games

I have a feeling Codename Kingdoms will use CryEngine 3.

it will use it..it would be stupid if crytek didnt used it,mostly because cryengine 3 is powerful as hell,cant wait to see the gameplay for that beast
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:18 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
You never know how good a game looks unless you are PLAYING it because i remember when i started to believe that uncharted 2 didnt look good then i went to pay it and i was like ahhhh sooooo impressive. Its like the more you go without playing a game, the more you start to thing it isnt as good as people say.

lol it was the other way for me. I thought Uncharted looked unbeatable till I played it. The texture detail has nothing on other games. It's a good looking game, very colourful but very flat and lacks decent texture detail on a lot of set peices.
It's got pretty good texture detail. The texture detail is still better than that of a lot of other games, but there are games with better texture detail, like Gears of War.

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
halo reach looks better than uncharted 2 in my opinion and lets not forget alan wake,not to mention that gears 3 is coming out next year and codename kingdoms from crytek,and we all know crytek makes beautiful games

I have a feeling Codename Kingdoms will use CryEngine 3.

it will use it..it would be stupid if crytek didnt used it,mostly because cryengine 3 is powerful as hell,cant wait to see the gameplay for that beast
Yeah, Crytek is using CryEngine 3.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-04-27

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:07 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
You never know how good a game looks unless you are PLAYING it because i remember when i started to believe that uncharted 2 didnt look good then i went to pay it and i was like ahhhh sooooo impressive. Its like the more you go without playing a game, the more you start to thing it isnt as good as people say.

lol it was the other way for me. I thought Uncharted looked unbeatable till I played it. The texture detail has nothing on other games. It's a good looking game, very colourful but very flat and lacks decent texture detail on a lot of set peices.

strange, when i played a multiplayer match i thought the texture was amazing expecially when the lightning came
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Xbox Live

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-95dlCpK8s&feature=related

looked stunning on my HD TV and a 360 game has yet to beat it imo
Back to top Go down
OnettResident
Seaman Recruit
OnettResident

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-03

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 pm

I'm pretty sure those comments gave me cancer.
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

Posts : 71
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 30
Location : Louisiana

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Lol that's so stupid, well the ps3 fanboys think halo reach graphics suck. Haha they won't be thinking that after it reaches past all there game sales! $100 that halo reach gets over 8 million sales first day.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Xmarksthespot wrote:
Lol that's so stupid, well the ps3 fanboys think halo reach graphics suck. Haha they won't be thinking that after it reaches past all there game sales! $100 that halo reach gets over 8 million sales first day.

That doesn't even make sense. If someone thinks the graphics of a particular game are bad, the game selling a large amount wouldn't change their opinion on the graphics.
Back to top Go down
Shoke
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Shoke

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-03-09

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 am

Xmarksthespot wrote:
Lol that's so stupid, well the ps3 fanboys think halo reach graphics suck. Haha they won't be thinking that after it reaches past all there game sales! $100 that halo reach gets over 8 million sales first day.

Seriously, you people treat sells like it's your Bible lol.

OMG! Reach sold 8 million on the first day! The graphics are beautiful now, I change my mind!

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:00 am

Shoke wrote:
Xmarksthespot wrote:
Lol that's so stupid, well the ps3 fanboys think halo reach graphics suck. Haha they won't be thinking that after it reaches past all there game sales! $100 that halo reach gets over 8 million sales first day.

Seriously, you people treat sells like it's your Bible lol.

OMG! Reach sold 8 million on the first day! The graphics are beautiful now, I change my mind!

Lol.

Lol. You know whats funny? You complain about what people say but you continue to come here!
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:57 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Shoke wrote:
Xmarksthespot wrote:
Lol that's so stupid, well the ps3 fanboys think halo reach graphics suck. Haha they won't be thinking that after it reaches past all there game sales! $100 that halo reach gets over 8 million sales first day.

Seriously, you people treat sells like it's your Bible lol.

OMG! Reach sold 8 million on the first day! The graphics are beautiful now, I change my mind!

Lol.

Lol. You know whats funny? You complain about what people say but you continue to come here!

He was complaining about what he said because it was ridiculous and nonsensical. I too complained, but you didn't criticise me.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:45 am

Xmarksthespot wrote:
Lol that's so stupid, well the ps3 fanboys think halo reach graphics suck. Haha they won't be thinking that after it reaches past all there game sales! $100 that halo reach gets over 8 million sales first day.
Um, nope, I'm pretty sure the graphics will stay the same after it sells 8 million copies. Call me crazy, I'm just throwing one of my wild predictions out there.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 am

GGM wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Shoke wrote:
Xmarksthespot wrote:
Lol that's so stupid, well the ps3 fanboys think halo reach graphics suck. Haha they won't be thinking that after it reaches past all there game sales! $100 that halo reach gets over 8 million sales first day.

Seriously, you people treat sells like it's your Bible lol.

OMG! Reach sold 8 million on the first day! The graphics are beautiful now, I change my mind!

Lol.

Lol. You know whats funny? You complain about what people say but you continue to come here!

He was complaining about what he said because it was ridiculous and nonsensical. I too complained, but you didn't criticise me.

You complained about sales? I didn't see that. If you want I can criticize your comment as well if you really want.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:52 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
GGM wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Shoke wrote:
Xmarksthespot wrote:
Lol that's so stupid, well the ps3 fanboys think halo reach graphics suck. Haha they won't be thinking that after it reaches past all there game sales! $100 that halo reach gets over 8 million sales first day.

Seriously, you people treat sells like it's your Bible lol.

OMG! Reach sold 8 million on the first day! The graphics are beautiful now, I change my mind!

Lol.

Lol. You know whats funny? You complain about what people say but you continue to come here!

He was complaining about what he said because it was ridiculous and nonsensical. I too complained, but you didn't criticise me.

You complained about sales? I didn't see that. If you want I can criticize your comment as well if you really want.

Well no, I see your point. I complained about his comment being stupid, but not him caring about sales itself.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:10 pm

TRF wrote:
Xmarksthespot wrote:
Lol that's so stupid, well the ps3 fanboys think halo reach graphics suck. Haha they won't be thinking that after it reaches past all there game sales! $100 that halo reach gets over 8 million sales first day.
Um, nope, I'm pretty sure the graphics will stay the same after it sells 8 million copies. Call me crazy, I'm just throwing one of my wild predictions out there.

No but what I think he means is that graphics doesn't make a game. Halo Reach, even if it had bad graphics, will outsell all the games considered to have amazing graphics. That's what I interpret his comment to mean anyway...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:42 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
Xmarksthespot wrote:
Lol that's so stupid, well the ps3 fanboys think halo reach graphics suck. Haha they won't be thinking that after it reaches past all there game sales! $100 that halo reach gets over 8 million sales first day.
Um, nope, I'm pretty sure the graphics will stay the same after it sells 8 million copies. Call me crazy, I'm just throwing one of my wild predictions out there.

No but what I think he means is that graphics doesn't make a game. Halo Reach, even if it had bad graphics, will outsell all the games considered to have amazing graphics. That's what I interpret his comment to mean anyway...

I interpret his comment to be really fucking stupid and I don't know why people are even trying to argue it.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

Posts : 187
Join date : 2010-02-11

I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Guys, don't be too fanboyish Embarassed

UC2 has the best graphics right now, and it's untouched by essentially all 360 exclusives. It's kind of annoying seeing that sometimes posts are being made saying that 360 games are better graphically but when negative things are being said posts are being made saying that graphics don't matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I...Hate...Graphics....Whores   I...Hate...Graphics....Whores - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
I...Hate...Graphics....Whores
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I hate people stabbing me, therefore I just got into a rambo mode
» Do you hate ebay auction sniping?
» I HATE THIS SO MUCH!
» polar express graphic
» Fantage VS. WitchMe

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: