This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JRPGs or WRPGs? Which do you prefer?

Go down 
+9
Stoney
Pein
Blixtstorm
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
TRF
DemonWolf
ghost23
Pickles
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

JRPGs or WRPGs? Which do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JRPGs or WRPGs? Which do you prefer?   JRPGs or WRPGs? Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:03 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Atlus has done a great job publishing out-of-the-box JRPGs like Demon's Souls and 3D Dot Game Heroes. Square Enix needs some fresh ideas, and quickly. The Atlus logo is probably the best thing I could find on the box of a JRPG title. I know they represent consistent quality and unique ideas.

Yeah, just wish they'd support the 360 and PS3 more. They've published 4 for the 360, and 2 for the PS3. And 1 upcoming one for both. Have developed nothing for them.
Well like I said, I expect Persona 5 to come out as a multiplatform game for the 360 and PS3. At least, I hope it does.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

JRPGs or WRPGs? Which do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JRPGs or WRPGs? Which do you prefer?   JRPGs or WRPGs? Which do you prefer? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:20 pm

TRF wrote:
XenoTempest wrote:
I used to love jrpgs... last gen. this gen they have kinda lost their magic for me. so i voted wrpg
Handheld gaming is a much better place for JRPGs. They're flourishing on the DS and PSP (mostly DS).

I hate that.

I liked it when JRPGS were huge on the consoles.

Those were the days.

Back to top Go down

JRPGs or WRPGs? Which do you prefer?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2