This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules, Regulations, and what to expect

Go down 
+38
Jamin
Jack-__-Franko
ghana6
Inuboy1000
Stoney
Noelol
Freemon34'
ghost23
Stigma
Madtoker
Arbiteris
joe11
Captain Emp
XMiggsX
Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
tehpanterafan
haloowns
IcyMeteor
buddhapride69
FaTb0y
FUN
spartan225
DemonWolf
shadowmonkey987
CryonicMaestro ZA
handkerchief
transformer809
II XShogunX II
DeW
-DeathWraith-
dudeoftheages
M3A7L04F
Zombl337
arnt god of war
343_Guilty_Spark
BlackLaser
GeneralMLD
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:57 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
New Rule!

You're banned if your post count is higher than your gamerscore Razz lolololol

lol kendo. can he still read all of our posts?

XD

I have my bets he's made another account because I think registration's open. I don't mind though. I didn't particularly want him banned in the first place really...

Why was he banned anyways?

Kendo has a bad rep. When I watched BBC's vid on him I just knew he was........odd.

Just because he is "odd" does not mean he should be banned. I know not everyone likes him but he never posted pro ps3 or downed the xbox

The only Kendo I know is the one from BBC's vids. He kinda brought it on himself.

But that still doesnt mean he should be banned.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:06 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
New Rule!

XD

I have my bets he's made another account because I think registration's open. I don't mind though. I didn't particularly want him banned in the first place really...
Were you like a Psychic back then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:58 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
New Rule!

XD

Were you like a Psychic back then?

I still am.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:32 am

just made a nice amendment that I think is quite reasonable

lol
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman
ghana6

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:47 am

lol "baka" instant ban great rule
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:06 pm

I like this rule lol
Back to top Go down
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman
ghana6

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:08 pm

same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:11 pm

ghana6 wrote:
same

GOD DAMMIT TAHMDICK
Back to top Go down
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman
ghana6

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:12 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
same

GOD DAMMIT TAHMDICK

what is this beautiful word known as tahmid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:12 pm

ghana6 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
same

GOD DAMMIT TAHMDICK

Someone wanna ban him?
Back to top Go down
Jack-__-Franko
Seaman
Seaman
Jack-__-Franko

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
same

GOD DAMMIT TAHMDICK

Someone wanna ban him?

I would like to. Just If MLD gave me some Powers for a Min. then the pwnage will come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Jack-__-Franko wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghana6 wrote:
same

GOD DAMMIT TAHMDICK

Someone wanna ban him?

I would like to. Just If MLD gave me some Powers for a Min. then the pwnage will come

Lol Jack. You funny boy.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Are we still allowed to say KAWAII~ ?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:36 am

Jamin wrote:
Are we still allowed to say KAWAII~ ?

well see

just saying that B word just makes my nerd sense go all tingly Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:35 pm

3. Usernames can not include profanity, mocking of other member names, or offensive language.
------3b. Usernames can not be changed by users so pick the right one the first time.
NOEL!

But, I admit to the mocking of other members names.. Mhahahah TRF-is-Obese. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Teckno wrote:
3. Usernames can not include profanity, mocking of other member names, or offensive language.
------3b. Usernames can not be changed by users so pick the right one the first time.
NOEL!

But, I admit to the mocking of other members names.. Mhahahah TRF-is-Obese. Twisted Evil
YOu also forgot Andrej (Pein) and Captian EMP (Kratz)
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Stop with the name changing. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Stoney wrote:
Stop with the name changing. Smile

THIS!
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:18 am

I would like my name changed. Change the t to upper case and take of the s at the end. It should be called "TheAssassin"
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:21 am

You can change it yourself. Just go to profile.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 am

Teckno wrote:
You can change it yourself. Just go to profile.

Thanks Teckno.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:46 am

Okay first off when I saw the word in the "Rules and Regulations" I was curious, so I went to google and searched for the words definition. This is what I got word for word.
"Baka (馬鹿 or ばか) is a frequently used Japanese language word meaning "fool; idiot; jerk; dolt; imbecile; foolish; stupid; worthless; absurd; ridiculous"."
How is saying "idiot" nerdy? That is calling every Japanese person alive a nerd. What the Hell? Please someone explain this. I am taking Japanese next year and I don't want this BS. This is the funnest forum I have found and seeing that it's discriminating against the Japanese is not cool (There's a word I rarely use, lol).
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:43 pm

^Already knew what the word was since last year. And being stupid is nerdy? Ahhhhh...the irony. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
Okay first off when I saw the word in the "Rules and Regulations" I was curious, so I went to google and searched for the words definition. This is what I got word for word.
"Baka (馬鹿 or ばか) is a frequently used Japanese language word meaning "fool; idiot; jerk; dolt; imbecile; foolish; stupid; worthless; absurd; ridiculous"."
How is saying "idiot" nerdy? That is calling every Japanese person alive a nerd. What the Hell? Please someone explain this. I am taking Japanese next year and I don't want this BS. This is the funnest forum I have found and seeing that it's discriminating against the Japanese is not cool (There's a word I rarely use, lol).

You can thank Lanced Jack for that one. No one is discriminating against the Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:38 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Paratrooper1n0 wrote:

You can thank Lanced Jack for that one. No one is discriminating against the Japanese.

Than why did MLD associate it with "nerd" when obviously Lanced Jack was calling the thing or person an idiot? (Yes I read the post before I posted this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules, Regulations, and what to expect
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next