This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hmm, lets see here

Go down 
+12
Jack-__-Franko
optimusprime
theone.
TheSnape
Noelol
Arbiteris
lightlamp
Teckno
DemonWolf
Jamin
ghost23
GeneralMLD
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Closed registration again, having witnessed the meatspin thingy myself (funny thing is it just popped up with no provocation, weird). I know people hate 360 supporters, us being part of the group that puts a larger group in their place (last place Razz ), but its just weird they have access to that gay stuff......

Since I go out a lot and dont have much time to check in here....to be honest I am always a little concerned that a troll attack may happen while im at work or something, ill appoint a second admin.

someone whos been here for a long time and someone I can trust (as much as I can trust someone on the internet Razz)

Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:48 pm

You can trust me. And the time difference can be especially beneficial for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:22 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Closed registration again, having witnessed the meatspin thingy myself (funny thing is it just popped up with no provocation, weird). I know people hate 360 supporters, us being part of the group that puts a larger group in their place (last place Razz ), but its just weird they have access to that gay stuff......

Since I go out a lot and dont have much time to check in here....to be honest I am always a little concerned that a troll attack may happen while im at work or something, ill appoint a second admin.

someone whos been here for a long time and someone I can trust (as much as I can trust someone on the internet Razz)

I've been here from the beginning (lurked because at the time I wasn't welcome XD). I can actually get rid of that swirl guy's posts if I had mod powah, since I can block scripts from running on my browser. And I'm active & trustworthy. =D

If you're interested, you've got me skype. pirat
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:01 am

It was Kendo!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:52 pm

I'd say someone who frequently is on, like at least once a day.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Jamin wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

I've been here from the beginning (lurked because at the time I wasn't welcome XD). I can actually get rid of that swirl guy's posts if I had mod powah, since I can block scripts from running on my browser. And I'm active & trustworthy. =D

If you're interested, you've got me skype. pirat

Yeah Generalmld I think you should take him up on that offer. I trust you, BBC Razz
Back to top Go down
Teckno

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:01 pm

I vote for either Ghost (Beneficial Timezone)
Jamin (This guys knows his stuff)
JubJub A.K.A CHUBBYY!!! (Who doesn't love this fuzzy republican fanboy?) Very Happy
DemonWolf (Newb is on 24/7) :O
Back to top Go down

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Teckno wrote:
JubJub A.K.A CHUBBYY!!! (Who doesn't love this fuzzy republican fanboy?) Very Happy

Have I not stated I am an independant? I don't vote for parties you n00b!!!
Back to top Go down
Teckno

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:11 pm

^ What ever keeps you going through the night, Chubby. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Teckno wrote:
It seems you voted for all the "main" people on this forum except for me of course Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Teckno wrote:
^ What ever keeps you going through the night, Chubby. Very Happy

Silly fool.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Im on all the time(got nothing else better to do with my illness)!!

I vote for myself Razz

But if im not allowed to vote for myself then I vote to make Jubby an admin.Im very surprised hes not a mod yet and hes proven to be a great contributer and a responsible person.He deserves to be an admin far more than anybody on here(no offense guys, you still are all cool).

Heck, he joined in march this year and has almsot as much posts as I do(and I joined 10 days after creation of this forum)

And if not Jubby then id say Ghost.Hes a great guy and a great mod too
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:31 pm

I really want to be an admin. Been here since October of last year (Look up Noel). Or at least a mod.
I am active and I can *sounds like He-Man* STOP THOSE WHO DARE TO THREATEN THE XBOX REPUBLIC!!!!! lol.
You can always trust on me. I am a good friend to people (Or at least try to be one, some always talk smack bout me) and I'll try to make the forum happy, filled with enjoyment, and not harmed.

But since I'm not allowed to vote for myself, I pick Jamin. He has OVER 9000 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! And he is very reasonable and all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Aksys wrote:
I really want to be an admin. Been here since October of last year (Look up Noel). Or at least a mod.
I am active and I can *sounds like He-Man* STOP THOSE WHO DARE TO THREATEN THE XBOX REPUBLIC!!!!! lol.
You can always trust on me. I am a good friend to people (Or at least try to be one, some always talk smack bout me) and I'll try to make the forum happy, filled with enjoyment, and not harmed.

But since I'm not allowed to vote for myself, I pick Jamin. He has OVER 9000 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! And he is very reasonable and all that stuff.

Wait you make a thread about leaving and now you want to be admin?
Really.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Same with Arbiteris. Rolling Eyes

But, Noel is a funny paedo. WHY NAWT?

LightLamp, I'm sowwyyyyy! LIGHT LAMP FOR PRES!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:44 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Aksys wrote:

Wait you make a thread about leaving and now you want to be admin?
Really.
I've decided to stay. Not from this topic but from both forums. DemonWolf actually made a point.
Sooooooo....yeah.
Back to top Go down

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:17 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Im on all the time(got nothing else better to do with my illness)!!

I vote for myself Razz

But if im not allowed to vote for myself then I vote to make Jubby an admin.Im very surprised hes not a mod yet and hes proven to be a great contributer and a responsible person.He deserves to be an admin far more than anybody on here(no offense guys, you still are all cool).

Heck, he joined in march this year and has almsot as much posts as I do(and I joined 10 days after creation of this forum)

And if not Jubby then id say Ghost.Hes a great guy and a great mod too

Thanks Arby. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:40 am

I vote for Jubjub, Jamin, and Blixt.

Last edited by Deus Ex Machina on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:50 am

Aksys wrote:

I vote for you as well, Noel. You're one of the greatest guys I know on this forum.

And maybe DemonWolf should be admin as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:13 am

Thanks people who said I should be admin, but nah I'm okay. I think I'm too immature to have such powers Laughing
Give it to someone who deserves it more and wants to be one.
Jubby (mod him already lol), Blackstigma, Arbiteris, any of them really.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 am

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
I vote for Jubjub, and Jamin.

Why not me Sad

TRAITOR!!! lol
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:11 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:

Why not me Sad

TRAITOR!!! lol

I vote for Ghost and Jamin.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:25 pm

TheAssassin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:

Why not me Sad

TRAITOR!!! lol

I vote for Ghost and Jamin.

You dont vote for your fellow trololol?Your a disgrace to our order!!
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Teckno wrote:
That will have to suffice
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:47 pm

lightlamp wrote:
Teckno wrote:
That will have to suffice
Lol....ya'll retarded. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hmm, lets see here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm, lets see here
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next