This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hmm, lets see here

Go down 
+12
Jack-__-Franko
optimusprime
theone.
TheSnape
Noelol
Arbiteris
lightlamp
Teckno
DemonWolf
Jamin
ghost23
GeneralMLD
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:13 pm

NO offense to the mods here, but many of you failed to do your job on several occasions and I had to report things directly to MLD via Youtube. They were things that would actually get HIM in trouble, and things that violated the forum hosting Terms & Conditions.
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Jamin wrote:
NO offense to the mods here, but many of you failed to do your job on several occasions and I had to report things directly to MLD via Youtube. They were things that would actually get HIM in trouble, and things that violated the forum hosting Terms & Conditions.

You mean when Master Chief banned Jubjub?

Which incidents are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Jamin wrote:

Like letting you join here lol?
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Aksys wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
I really want to be an admin. Been here since October of last year (Look up Noel). Or at least a mod.
I am active and I can *sounds like He-Man* STOP THOSE WHO DARE TO THREATEN THE XBOX REPUBLIC!!!!! lol.
You can always trust on me. I am a good friend to people (Or at least try to be one, some always talk smack bout me) and I'll try to make the forum happy, filled with enjoyment, and not harmed.

But since I'm not allowed to vote for myself, I pick Jamin. He has OVER 9000 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! And he is very reasonable and all that stuff.

Wait you make a thread about leaving and now you want to be admin?
Really.
I've decided to stay. Not from this topic but from both forums. DemonWolf actually made a point.
Sooooooo....yeah.

You spin our heads right round spinning right round Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Aksys wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
I really want to be an admin. Been here since October of last year (Look up Noel). Or at least a mod.
I am active and I can *sounds like He-Man* STOP THOSE WHO DARE TO THREATEN THE XBOX REPUBLIC!!!!! lol.
You can always trust on me. I am a good friend to people (Or at least try to be one, some always talk smack bout me) and I'll try to make the forum happy, filled with enjoyment, and not harmed.

But since I'm not allowed to vote for myself, I pick Jamin. He has OVER 9000 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! And he is very reasonable and all that stuff.

Wait you make a thread about leaving and now you want to be admin?
Really.
I've decided to stay. Not from this topic but from both forums. DemonWolf actually made a point.
Sooooooo....yeah.

You spin our heads right round spinning right round Razz
I iz weird.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am

demonwolf imo and that arby guy seems decent aswell, havent spoke to the others apart from one in the past whos name escapes me
Back to top Go down
Jack-__-Franko
Seaman
Seaman
Jack-__-Franko

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:04 pm

I vote Jub
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:44 am

Sorry, my internet was out during that time. Bad timing, if it wasn't out I could have disabled the scripts and stopped it sooner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 pm

So when is the next admin gonna be promoted?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:38 pm

For Admin, or just more Mods?

As for new admin... not sure...

Im used to making computer "stuff" besides just playing games on it, and I know how to run a forum. I have been an moderator for almost a year. So I dont see why not..

As for Arbiteris, no. Wheren't you suppose to stop being on this site for like half-a-year ago? After growing bored of it? Just coming on for chatting with Ezekiel/Exodus2002/Deus Ex Machina?

New admin, either me, ghost.

Jamin? Seriously? Sure he knows his stuff, but a (former?) PS3University professor and a not so good terms with 360?
Ruin the community much? And besides he is on as much as MLD... So no gain there..

As for new mod, yes JubJub would be a good choice, but as admin?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:25 am

@Blixt

Thats bassically what I did.I just came on to chat with Ezek.Oh and I would make a better admin then you Very Happy

Jubby for admin!!He isnt so strict and serious like some mods here yet hes very mature and contributes more than any person on here.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 am

Arbiteris wrote:
@Blixt

Thats bassically what I did.I just came on to chat with Ezek.Oh and I would make a better admin then you Very Happy

Jubby for admin!!He isnt so strict and serious like some mods here yet hes very mature and contributes more than any person on here.

So a recently 15 years old Halo crybaby fantard is good as admin? Really? Are you seriously claiming that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Well I'm happy for most current mods to be admin or a user like jubjub who can be trusted and is very committed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
@Blixt

So a recently 15 years old Halo crybaby fantard is good as admin? Really? Are you seriously claiming that?

Yes, even though I am that I will still be a better admin then you Very Happy

Owch
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Wow...this is going way too far.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:39 pm

I'd back Blixtstorm as an admin. I don't think we need any new mods though.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:50 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

I second that. Blix would make a good admin and I dont think he would give his password to half the users of this bloody forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:28 pm

I still think we need to redo our mod list. Lt Xplosi and 343 are never on, so why keep them as mods? And Pien is barely on. Mods should be very active, like sign in at least everyday.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:47 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I still think we need to redo our mod list. Lt Xplosi and 343 are never on, so why keep them as mods? And Pien is barely on. Mods should be very active, like sign in at least everyday.
I agree. I missed Conker. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 am

ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I second that. Blix would make a good admin and I dont think he would give his password to half the users of this bloody forum.

Well thats uncalled for.....

I gave my password to jubby and ezek(two very well trusted members) so they can clean up the troll attacks when I or no other mods arent on.And at the time I gave it to them, we were being attacked EVERY time we opened registration.So I really cant see the problem
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 am

Arbiteris wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I gave my password to jubby and ezek(two very well trusted members) so they can clean up the troll attacks when I or no other mods arent on.And at the time I gave it to them, we were being attacked EVERY time we opened registration.So I really cant see the problem
If you want to be an admin, stop banning people from the chatbox for no reason. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:38 am

Teckno wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

If you want to be an admin, stop banning people from the chatbox for no reason. Rolling Eyes
We need to redo the mod list.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:41 am

Teckno wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Nah I only ban you most of the time.Mainly cause you spam, then insult me, then leave and then come back and spam again.You are a bad nova scotian!

Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Nah I only ban you most of the time.Mainly cause you spam, then insult me, then leave and then come back and spam again.You are a bad nova scotian!

I spammed? Care to explain? Laughing
Insult you? Maybe I wouldn't if the second I came in the chatbox I wasn't banned.
And for the las time I'm not Nova Scotian!!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:47 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

YOU BANNED ME WHEN I GOT IN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm, lets see here
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next