This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hmm, lets see here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Hmm, lets see here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:59 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
xxgtasaxx wrote:
Sorry to all the mods about the panic message, but I vote Jamin for mod if not admin. Can anyone give a reason not to trust him? On a side note my schools content blocker kept me from seeing the meatspin.

Jamin is a mod, I think. Anyways I'm deleting the posts, just PS3 vs. 360 and Sony sections are mostly what's left.

Thanks man. I'm not sure how to do it. I just keep getting redirected when i click on the thread.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:01 pm

ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
xxgtasaxx wrote:
Sorry to all the mods about the panic message, but I vote Jamin for mod if not admin. Can anyone give a reason not to trust him? On a side note my schools content blocker kept me from seeing the meatspin.

Jamin is a mod, I think. Anyways I'm deleting the posts, just PS3 vs. 360 and Sony sections are mostly what's left.

Thanks man. I'm not sure how to do it. I just keep getting redirected when i click on the thread.

Get on the chat box.
Back to top Go down
xxgtasaxx
Seaman
Seaman
xxgtasaxx

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:20 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
xxgtasaxx wrote:

But he doesn't have Four Star General (Moderator) with a four star pic below his name, are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm, lets see here   Hmm, lets see here - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm, lets see here
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4