This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles).

Go down 
+16
toxicavenger778
Kendo
M3A7L04F
lightlamp
SeriousSam22
ghost23
tr3ykilla
DemonWolf
Noel
Arbiteris
Master_Chief
arnt god of war
Spartan v07
IcyMeteor
dreadraptor85
3DO was too cheap for me
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles).   My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles). - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:35 pm

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
Grand Theft Auto games
Halo ODST (good game but Microsoft is just robbing people to let it sell for a full price)

Halo odst cant be overrated because of its price.Thats not the games fault,just microsofts
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles).   My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles). - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:54 pm

1.uncharted 2
2.killzone 2
3.inFamous
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles).   My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles). - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
SeriousSam22 wrote:
Halo

Halo 3 was overratted yes.But none of the other ones.Care to explain how Halo is overated?
Halo 3 is overrated? wtf
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles).   My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles). - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:03 pm

spartan225 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
SeriousSam22 wrote:
Halo

Halo 3 was overratted yes.But none of the other ones.Care to explain how Halo is overated?
Halo 3 is overrated? wtf

It wasnt as good as they made it out to be.The campaign was great,but not AS good as people thought.The multiplayer kicked ass though.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles).   My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles). - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
SeriousSam22 wrote:
Halo

Halo 3 is overrated? wtf

It wasnt as good as they made it out to be.The campaign was great,but not AS good as people thought.The multiplayer kicked ass though.

yea the campain was a let down but multiplayer still kick ass that is untill reach comes out
Back to top Go down
J_Lee87
Seaman Recruit
J_Lee87

PostSubject: Re: My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles).   My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles). - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:48 am

MW2- It was just the same thing give it I like the online play but playing as much MW as I did it just became repetitive after so long.
ODST- For the fact that Microsoft priced it wrong, the reason for saying this is that all those maps where somewhat unnecessary. I think there should of been two additions one for the people that have all the mapes and just need the new ones for say $40. Then one for people that didnt have it like a platinum addition for normal price.

That would of been sooooo much better IMO
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles).   My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles). - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
SeriousSam22 wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
SeriousSam22 wrote:
Halo
You gonna say anything for the 360 at all mate? your posts have all been pro PS3 i havent seen anything good said about the 360 keep in mind that this is a 360 fan forum
I know that I like the 360 but you guys are being too hard on the ps3, fanys and the company I thought it was and Xbox Fan Forum not a ps3 bashing forum
This is also a PS3 bashing forum and a 360 fanboy forum as well as a 360 fan forum. Never pretended to be anything else.

Exactly Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles).   My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles). - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Left 4 Dead 2 is the only game I've bought this year I'm getting ready to sell. It's not that it's a bad game..I would just rather play MW2 if I want to shoot something.

I guess I'm the only one here who really liked inFamous. I thought some of the missions were way too hard, but lighting powers = awesome in my book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles).   My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles). - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My 3 most overrated games of 09(all consoles).
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2