This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DS vs. PSP

Go down 
+21
Bluenose
s2000Joker
Invincible
Stoney
3DO Teabagger
Superkingz2
miroforlife
Pickles
DarkSwarm85
Pein
Lt Xplosi
the RPG guy
Arbiteris
Stigma
joe11
3DO Was Something
xjosh360s
DemonWolf
Angel In Black
ghost23
Kendo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

DS vs. PSP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:24 pm

What I already wrote:

ds shop<psp shop
camera < Psp has a camera. Buy it! Like you'd buy the wifi adaptor for 360.
more games < better games
browser < BETTER & FASTER & MORE COMPATIBLE BROWSER
mp3 < mp3, mp4
hackable < HACKABLE but BETTER AT HACKING!!!! PS1, N64, SNES, GBA emulators!!! PHONE!!!!
photo morphing < decent demos!
recorder < downloadable flash games &.... PRONZ!!!!
voice changing < Customisation of home page: wallpaper/themes
built in mic < psp 2000 & 3000 have built in mics
music changing < WTF? Ds hasn't even got decent sound quality.
wii points compatible < ????
make your own movies < bigger screen lol
pichto chat < instant messenger & send photos/files wirelessly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:26 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
oh and my opinion is to preffer 2d games with better controls with better gamplay than 3d games with bad controls and gameplay

My opinion is to prefer 3D games because it's almost guaranteed that they'll have better gameplay than 2d games and as a very very very obsessive gamer I'm able to look past any drawbacks like controls, like I can look past imperfect graphics. Gameplay matters. Awful control didn't stop me enjoying Conker's Bad Fur Day or Duke Nukem on N64.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:36 pm

um sorry but wtf are u talking about dude weren't we talking about features??
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:54 pm

demondragondude wrote:
What I already wrote:

ds shopcamera < Psp has a camera. Buy it! Like you'd buy the wifi adaptor for 360.
mp3 < mp3, mp4
hackable < HACKABLE but BETTER AT HACKING!!!! PS1, N64, SNES, GBA emulators!!! PHONE!!!!
ok lol dsi still has more features man psp doesnt even have music changing and i bet u never heard a song on dsi lol wii points compatible it means that u can use wii points to download games u can downloads demos from the wii to the dsi and the camera from psp is still inferior psp doesnt even have a camera lol why am i even talking about it no one ever even buys a camera for psp so why are u saying psp camera add on is better than dsi's 2 cameras on one?? lol thats just dumb and ur saying features are better than ds when the features ur comparing have nothing to do with each other and and u can change and changing wallpapers isnt a features its just customization and ds wins on that with all the features the camera and mic has nad u can shoose ur own color to browse the dsi home page and u missed alot of features that i put up and music is still musci is doesnt really matter if its mp3 or mp4 all that matters is that u can hear it clearly so yeah and dsi's mic has much more features than psp's and bigger screens isnt a feature i think ure running out of ideas making our own movies and 2 screens > 1 screen why dont u "lol" that and these are the ds features that u ignored in my other post language changing(when recording voice u can change the language and hear ur voice in a different language) camera games (like plsystation eye toy ex: wario ware)photo color changing photo sharing gba backwards compatibility emoter lens (change a person's emotions on ds camera) merge lens and resemblance lens (u can tell how much alike a person looks like another) photo effects so yeah even if u get a camera add on , on a handheld which should suck dsi's camera still has features with in it
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:56 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
oh and my opinion is to preffer 2d games with better controls with better gamplay than 3d games with bad controls and gameplay

My opinion is to prefer 3D games because it's almost guaranteed that they'll have better gameplay than 2d games and as a very very very obsessive gamer I'm able to look past any drawbacks like controls, like I can look past imperfect graphics. Gameplay matters. Awful control didn't stop me enjoying Conker's Bad Fur Day or Duke Nukem on N64.
but n64 was the shit back then but this is the 7th gen and psp still has bad controls dude and u cant change that listen to joe and give up i think its pointless to try to convice a person who is so much in denial of the truth
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:59 pm

DDD

Software>Hardware

That means DS beats PSP.

Just like the 360 beats PS3.If your saying PSP is better because of feature's,that means your also saying PS3 beats 360 cause of that
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:01 pm

lol i dont even think psp has much hardware lol
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:12 pm

DS has more AAA, AA, and A games than the PSP. That's quantity AND quality!

Field Commander? LMAO! Game has a 77 on metacritic, it's also hilarious because most of the high scores are from play station magazines. Revenant Wings has a higher score.

Crisis Core? LMAO! No, the gameplay in that game sucked, you need like 1 button to play it lol. Chrono Trigger, The World Ends with You, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor, etc. Are better than it and have higher metacritic scores. The DS also has more AAA, AA, and A RPGs than the PSP.

Little Big Planet? LMAO! One word CASTLEVANIA! And it's hardcore.

Ace Attorney a novelty? LOL! No it's called unique and original story telling.

Yes the PSP has more shooter, but Metroid Prime Hunters beats them, but the PSP has so many more and the DS only a few so I'll give you that one.

Fighters? Take it. Stealth? Yeah take it. Sports? I suppose mediocre sports games are better than none.

Although the DS has Mario Cart, so I aight giving you the racers. Last I checked GTPSP lacked a career and an online mode, and those are standards for a modern day racer.

DS has better music games (Guitar Hero and Elite Beat Agents,...and Rhythm Heaven I guess I could throw in there. and more)

DS has more and better RPGs. And platformers, and Side Scrollers, and Puzzle Games, Music games, etc.

Racers and Action Adventure are at about the same level.

DS wins in software, PSP wins in hardware. Looks like the DS is better.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:13 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

Field Commander? LMAO! Game has a 77 on metacritic, it's also hilarious because most of the high scores are from play station magazines. Revenant Wings has a higher score.

Crisis Core? LMAO! No, the gameplay in that game sucked, you need like 1 button to play it lol. Chrono Trigger, The World Ends with You, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor, etc. Are better than it and have higher metacritic scores. The DS also has more AAA, AA, and A RPGs than the PSP.

Yes the PSP has more shooter, but Metroid Prime Hunters beats them, but the PSP has so many more and the DS only a few so I'll give you that one.

Fighters? Take it. Stealth? Yeah take it. Sports? I suppose mediocre sports games are better than none.

Although the DS has Mario Cart, so I aight giving you the racers. Last I checked GTPSP lacked a career and an online mode, and those are standards for a modern day racer.

DS has better music games (Guitar Hero and Elite Beat Agents,...and Rhythm Heaven I guess I could throw in there. and more)

DS has more and better RPGs. And platformers, and Side Scrollers, and Puzzle Games, Music games, etc.

DS wins in software, PSP wins in hardware. Looks like the DS is better.
how does psp win in hardware i just wanna know
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:14 am

this is not funny anymore guys i'm giving up i got own too much here
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:32 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
What I already wrote:

ds shopcamera < Psp has a camera. Buy it! Like you'd buy the wifi adaptor for 360.
mp3 < mp3, mp4
ok lol dsi still has more features man psp doesnt even have music changing and i bet u never heard a song on dsi lol wii points compatible it means that u can use wii points to download games u can downloads demos from the wii to the dsi and the camera from psp is still inferior psp doesnt even have a camera lol why am i even talking about it no one ever even buys a camera for psp so why are u saying psp camera add on is better than dsi's 2 cameras on one?? lol thats just dumb and ur saying features are better than ds when the features ur comparing have nothing to do with each other and and u can change and changing wallpapers isnt a features its just customization and ds wins on that with all the features the camera and mic has nad u can shoose ur own color to browse the dsi home page and u missed alot of features that i put up and music is still musci is doesnt really matter if its mp3 or mp4 all that matters is that u can hear it clearly so yeah and dsi's mic has much more features than psp's and bigger screens isnt a feature i think ure running out of ideas making our own movies and 2 screens > 1 screen why dont u "lol" that and these are the ds features that u ignored in my other post language changing(when recording voice u can change the language and hear ur voice in a different language) camera games (like plsystation eye toy ex: wario ware)photo color changing photo sharing gba backwards compatibility emoter lens (change a person's emotions on ds camera) merge lens and resemblance lens (u can tell how much alike a person looks like another) photo effects so yeah even if u get a camera add on , on a handheld which should suck dsi's camera still has features with in it

Omg .... >.<
You can't just name all these tiny insignificant features and say because ds has more suddenly it's better!
That's like saying 5 of 10p coins is better than a £10 note just because there are more.
Where do you draw the line of how important a feature is?

And to be honest, I couldn't give a shit about features. I'm a gamer, I don't count a camera as a necessity for a gaming system.
If you just want to talk about the features, count me out and claim that you've "pwned me" or whatever. I really don't care.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:33 pm

HellJumper wrote:
DDD

Software>Hardware

That means DS beats PSP.

Just like the 360 beats PS3.If your saying PSP is better because of feature's,that means your also saying PS3 beats 360 cause of that

No, you're being vague.

Yes software> hardware

but the case we have here is PSP:
quite a bit of good software

and ds:
loads of mediocre software.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:41 pm

@Josh

It has better graphics and better storage capacity.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 pm

[quote="BlackStigma"]
Quote :
Ok, care to explain why a multiplatform game which is SUPERIOR on PSP will get a lower rating than the inferior one on ds? lol yeah that's right! You CANNOT EVER COMPARE DS AND PSP RATINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...shit, I'm beginning to act like a ps3 fanboy xD
Quote :

77 on psp = equivalent of 100 on ds.

Quote :

No, you used the triggers to scroll through different spells/abilities, you could roll and dodge, you could defend, etc
you could fuse materia to make your own custom ability things too which is awesome.

I've already covered how AAA,AA and A doesn't matter with ds vs psp.

Quote :

HAHAHAH EPIC FAIL. OPEN YOUR EYES MAN!!! PSP HAS CASTLEVANIA TOO AND ITS BETTER THAN THE DS ONES!! XD
And LBP owns any CV game anyday. DEPTH!!

Quote :
Go read a book.
Quote :

METROID?! Hahahahahahah it's a fail. It's the most sloppy shooter ever. Come on, the level design's a joke. SOo dull. It's generic and uninteresting. Better than most ds games, yeah but it has NOTHING on Medal Of Honor, Resistance, Syphon Filter or any psp shooter except Brothers In Arms which is a flop and also MAYBE Coded Arms 1.
Quote :

Don't need to, already have them.

Quote :

Haha are you kidding? Mariokart is fun but seriously... psp is getting ModNation Racers and already has games like Pacman rally which is pretty much identicle lol.
Btw ds has NO realistic racer. Psp has GRAN TURISMO so up yours Razz

Quote :
Psp has rOck band, lumines, beaterator, some music creation game thing, patapon is sort of a music game, beats, etc

Quote :

Side scrollers & puzzles, yeah.
RPGs, more but inferior.
Quote :

WRONG.
The ds games are ALWAYS inferior.
It's like worse than ps3 vs 360. It gets more inferior ports than ps3 does.

Seriously, the ds is awful when it comes to multiplats.

Exclusives are just as bad as the multiplats on ds. It has NOTHING on psp.

Problem with ds is that it's never had any games that raised handheld standards in terms of gameplay so no one expects much out of it, they just play the same regurgitated side scrollers on it over and over again till they learn to accept that it's the best ds can do so they may as well enjoy it lol

PSP is the handheld for console gaming.
DS is for those who dont care about the quality.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:45 pm

xjosh360s wrote:

You do realise hardware includes EVERYTHING that is physically there.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:41 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
What I already wrote:

mp3 < mp3, mp4

Omg .... >.<
You can't just name all these tiny insignificant features and say because ds has more suddenly it's better!
That's like saying 5 of 10p coins is better than a £10 note just because there are more.
Where do you draw the line of how important a feature is?

And to be honest, I couldn't give a shit about features. I'm a gamer, I don't count a camera as a necessity for a gaming system.
If you just want to talk about the features, count me out and claim that you've "pwned me" or whatever. I really don't care.
well thats ur opinion and the fact is that ds has more features and there not tiny features camera is a hardware features and the features within the camera are softwares features and im just saying that ds has both more games and features than psp u can play all the games u want on ur ds and when u feel bored just fool around with its features
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:12 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:

You do realise hardware includes EVERYTHING that is physically there.
i was jk
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:14 pm

lol you know its funny how psp lost already and ddd is still here trying to defend it when it has nothing left
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:18 pm

@DDD

ooooh fail

Field Commander 77 = 100 DS?

Your kidding right? Half of your entire argument was basically as simple minded as this.

"Ok, care to explain why a multiplatform game which is SUPERIOR on PSP will get a lower rating than the inferior one on ds? lol yeah that's right! You CANNOT EVER COMPARE DS AND PSP RATINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...shit, I'm beginning to act like a ps3 fanboy xD"

Graphics wise it is better, that's it. The DS version happened to be more enjoyable. Same League? So PSP games have higher standards? LOL! uhh no, that's like a cheap shot, it's not true and you know it. It's about the enjoyment of the game, who gives a fuck about the visuals or sound or whatever as long as the game kicks ass? I played FFVIII on my PS1 recently and had a blast, same with Starcraft.

Your entire argument is full fallacies, opinions, and

"DS is for those who dont care about the quality."
^^^This
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:25 pm

VICTORY!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:49 pm

BlackStigma and DDD should have a proper debate. They both have great arguements. Lets see it lads. Smile
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
BlackStigma and DDD should have a proper debate. They both have great arguements. Lets see it lads. Smile
DDD AND I LOST A WHILE ALONG BUT DDD CAN'T HANDLE IT, u don't see me posting anymore because its useless
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:01 pm

joe11 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DDD AND I LOST A WHILE ALONG BUT DDD CAN'T HANDLE IT, u don't see me posting anymore because its useless

Wrong...Joe my friend....DDD and BlackStigma's arguement is intresting.....I wanna see more. But only in this thread. Lets see your best lads!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:31 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Wrong...Joe my friend....DDD and BlackStigma's arguement is intresting.....I wanna see more. But only in this thread. Lets see your best lads!!!!!!!
what are you talking about all what DDDs saying are opinions u can easily notice that no matter how you put it at first it was all about facts but then ds won on that but then DDD starting sharing his opinions and the fact is the ds has more games and features what does psp have left this debate was over a log time ago
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:47 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

what are you talking about all what DDDs saying are opinions u can easily notice that no matter how you put it at first it was all about facts but then ds won on that but then DDD starting sharing his opinions and the fact is the ds has more games and features what does psp have left this debate was over a log time ago

So your "opinion" about the DS is fact?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

DS vs. PSP
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Handhelds-
Jump to: