This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DS vs. PSP

Go down 
+21
Bluenose
s2000Joker
Invincible
Stoney
3DO Teabagger
Superkingz2
miroforlife
Pickles
DarkSwarm85
Pein
Lt Xplosi
the RPG guy
Arbiteris
Stigma
joe11
3DO Was Something
xjosh360s
DemonWolf
Angel In Black
ghost23
Kendo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

DS vs. PSP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:09 pm

joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
@DDD, Joe, PSP fanboys
First off, Nintendo isn't going for power or graphics anymore if you guys have notice. They are going for innovation and fun. How the hell can you be hardcore on a handheld LMAO! PSP graphics suck anyhow.

DDD I'm loving all of those spinoffs and shotty multiplats you are listing.

Gameplay? Gameplay? You wanna talk about Gameplay? PSP has one, ONE analog stick, no R2 or L2, what do you get? A Limited Console Gameplay Experiance? LMAO! The DS has a stylus for touch motion, and it is used ALOT! It also has a built in mic which some games use, but not many. DS has more gameplay options than the PSP. The stylus is like a mouse hommie.

PC controls on DS
Limited Console Controls on PSP
LMAO!

You can bash Zelda all you want, fact is that the DS still has many more higher quality games than PSP.

DS has more AAA, AA, and A games!

Advance Wars, what does the PSP have to counter a strategy game of this caliber? Oh Yeah...NOTHING!

btw the DS has the sales
First off we know nintendo isn't going 4 graphics they're doing the ps2 thing, and ds games r casual, so psp beats n64 and ps1 graphics.

ds has no analong sticks son and the back buttons sux and feel weird. The psp has more buttons than the ds and respond better. A psp is a not a console it's a handheld. So all psp's have mics bulit in and the psp go has blue tooth. Who really care 4 the gameplay opitions.

Ds games r always the same and the ds only has 2 more aa games than it wow a big gap. Most aa and aaa ds games r the same mario, zelda, and pokemon thats all u have really.

psp has good strategy games um.. VC 2 AND 1, also PixelJunk Monsters. pwn

besides wat sleath games ds has to beat mgs po, and pw (splinter cell can't beat it)

wat shooters ds has to beat MOH, KILLZONE, AND RESISDENT, can't say cod because it fails

wat game is like lpb on the ds

sale has nothing to do with quality ds is just like the wii, it goes 4 everybody while 360 and psp goes 4 the hardcore

besides psp wins in online, internet,online opitions, network, updates, hardware, downloadable games, hardcore games, just as good or more better games as the ds

Your entire statement was so bias.You didnt usr facts at all,you just used oppinion and excuses
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Oh, and the DS is the best platform for classic 2D gaming. Classic Gamers love the DS.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:13 pm

HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
@DDD, Joe, PSP fanboys
First off, Nintendo isn't going for power or graphics anymore if you guys have notice. They are going for innovation and fun. How the hell can you be hardcore on a handheld LMAO! PSP graphics suck anyhow.

Gameplay? Gameplay? You wanna talk about Gameplay? PSP has one, ONE analog stick, no R2 or L2, what do you get? A Limited Console Gameplay Experiance? LMAO! The DS has a stylus for touch motion, and it is used ALOT! It also has a built in mic which some games use, but not many. DS has more gameplay options than the PSP. The stylus is like a mouse hommie.

PC controls on DS
LMAO!

You can bash Zelda all you want, fact is that the DS still has many more higher quality games than PSP.

Advance Wars, what does the PSP have to counter a strategy game of this caliber? Oh Yeah...NOTHING!

btw the DS has the sales
First off we know nintendo isn't going 4 graphics they're doing the ps2 thing, and ds games r casual, so psp beats n64 and ps1 graphics.

ds has no analong sticks son and the back buttons sux and feel weird. The psp has more buttons than the ds and respond better. A psp is a not a console it's a handheld. So all psp's have mics bulit in and the psp go has blue tooth. Who really care 4 the gameplay opitions.

Ds games r always the same and the ds only has 2 more aa games than it wow a big gap. Most aa and aaa ds games r the same mario, zelda, and pokemon thats all u have really.

besides wat sleath games ds has to beat mgs po, and pw (splinter cell can't beat it)

wat shooters ds has to beat MOH, KILLZONE, AND RESISDENT, can't say cod because it fails

sale has nothing to do with quality ds is just like the wii, it goes 4 everybody while 360 and psp goes 4 the hardcore

besides psp wins in online, internet,online opitions, network, updates, hardware, downloadable games, hardcore games, just as good or more better games as the ds

Your entire statement was so bias.You didnt usr facts at all,you just used oppinion and excuses
prove me wrong
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:15 pm

joe11 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
DS own's PSP.
na all ds got is the sale and more game because of their head start, and psp has more quality games coming this year and overall. Psp best media opitions, and ds online sucks psp is live and ds is psn
idk how online really matters on a handheld the only game i would like online on a handheld is pokemon so i can kick ass in it
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:16 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
@DDD, Joe, PSP fanboys

PC controls on DS
LMAO!

btw the DS has the sales

prove me wrong
dude i just did in my last post man i just told you why does psp games dont matter
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:19 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
@Joe11

PSP has more buttons? ooh fail.

PSP = D-Pad (4) Shape buttons (eight) R and L (10) analong stick (11) Start and Select = (13)

DS = D-Pad (4) letter buttons (eight) R and L (10) Start and Select (12) Stylus + Touch Screen (13)

Unless your counting the home button and stuff LOL! Besides the Stylus and Touch Screen outbeat any button there is, like the mouse on a PC beats out regular keyboard buttons.

Back Buttons suck = your opinion
PSP has 1, that's right ONE! exclusive AAA game, the DS has 6, ouch!

Strategy games? LOL! Don't even go there buddy
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/DS/Nintendo+DS/feature.asp?c=2459

LBP, platformers? LOL! Another great strength of the DS with games like CastleVania and the Nintendo setups like Mario, Wario, Princess Peach, Yoshi. And games like Starfy and many other games. Some side scrollers play like platformers also.

Again what's this shit about hardcore? It's like you've never even touched a DS. Yeah give games like Advance Wars, CastleVania, Dark Spire, Civilization, the RPGs like The World Ends with You and SMT can easily be played by Casual Gamers. FAIL

The DS is like the Wii, but is not a casual console. It has an even mix of casual and hardcore titles. The PSP tries to be hardcore and it ends up making a lot of shitty games.

Sales? That's why i said "btw" buddy.

PSP has a less shitty online yes. DSi has an internet browser, online options? what? lol Network? again what? Updates? Yeah sure whatever. Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? DS has plenty of downloadable games.

I though it was all about the games, and the DS clearly has more games, better games, more genres. more variety, more gamplay styles, more originality, more strategy, and over all more enjoyable.
hey u still didn't say anything on my thing on wat games beat psp's shooters, sleath games, psp dl games r better, psp can get music and hold more data, psp's r better to hack and u can play ur beloved mario games son like mario 64
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Joe,look at what your saying...

Your saying that PSP is better because it has more hardcore titles.That my friend is all BS.It all depends on what you like.I love mario and would take it over a failed version of Resistance or some other hardcore PSP title

You cant say a console is better because it has more hardcore/casual games.

But DS does win it games.Like Blackstigma said,DS has more A,AA and AAA titles
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:25 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
@Joe11

PSP = D-Pad (4) Shape buttons (eight) R and L (10) analong stick (11) Start and Select = (13)

DS = D-Pad (4) letter buttons (eight) R and L (10) Start and Select (12) Stylus + Touch Screen (13)

Unless your counting the home button and stuff LOL! Besides the Stylus and Touch Screen outbeat any button there is, like the mouse on a PC beats out regular keyboard buttons.

LBP, platformers? LOL! Another great strength of the DS with games like CastleVania and the Nintendo setups like Mario, Wario, Princess Peach, Yoshi. And games like Starfy and many other games. Some side scrollers play like platformers also.

Again what's this shit about hardcore? It's like you've never even touched a DS. Yeah give games like Advance Wars, CastleVania, Dark Spire, Civilization, the RPGs like The World Ends with You and SMT can easily be played by Casual Gamers. FAIL

The DS is like the Wii, but is not a casual console. It has an even mix of casual and hardcore titles. The PSP tries to be hardcore and it ends up making a lot of shitty games.

PSP has a less shitty online yes. DSi has an internet browser, online options? what? lol Network? again what? Updates? Yeah sure whatever. Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? DS has plenty of downloadable games.

I though it was all about the games, and the DS clearly has more games, better games, more genres. more variety, more gamplay styles, more originality, more strategy, and over all more enjoyable.
psp has better Internet brower though and only the dsi has 1, wat online options ds has to beat psp, i had a ds and my cousin has 1, also 4 platformers r and c, j and d, clank,Patapon 1, 2, and Lumines
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:27 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Joe,look at what your saying...

Your saying that PSP is better because it has more hardcore titles.That my friend is all BS.It all depends on what you like.I love mario and would take it over a failed version of Resistance or some other hardcore PSP title

You cant say a console is better because it has more hardcore/casual games.

But DS does win it games.Like Blackstigma said,DS has more A,AA and AAA titles
only 2 aaa games more and ds games r easy and chap to make also the head start so of coure the ds would have more games, also i sat psp is better as an overall handleheld more more online options, hardware, mic bulit in, more buttons and yes it does,has an analog stick unlike others, also some games types the psp owns like sleath, shooter, fighters,ac/ad, and hack and slash and is u add all the ps2,1, and 3 games u can get in the psn 4 the psp it wins

Last edited by joe11 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:29 pm

joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
@Joe11

hey u still didn't say anything on my thing on wat games beat psp's shooters, sleath games, psp dl games r better, psp can get music and hold more data, psp's r better to hack and u can play ur beloved mario games son like mario 64
ok look man i'm telling u ds doesnt have hardcore games but it has more feature and more games like final wario metroid sonic fantasy kingdom hearts pokemon zelda call of duty and u can put music on ur dsi and basically what ur telling me is that u need to trough all ur trouble to hack ur psp in order to play mario?? why not buy a dsi and download them in the dsi shop where it belongs and it may not be as easy as the psp but the ds is hackable
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:31 pm

@Joe11

DS shooters = Metroid

DS isn't quite built for shooters, but it has a couple. Stealth games? I'll give you that. I love how you go on with those despite the absolute domination of RPGs, Strategy, Puzzle, Platformers, Side Scrollers, Music, etc. and innovative games on the DS.

DSi has music, you can get SD cards for the DS, most are adaptable (I use a cell phone SD card), meaning you could get ones like 64GB big and even bigger.

Hacking? Sorry bro but that is completely irrelevant to a debate. Don't bother bringing that up, and DSs can get hacked too. Hell you can pirate games too! You are kinda reaching now.

PS, The DSi also has a camera where you can also edit the pictures, a pictochat, and a voice recorder, you can also play with music meaning changeing the speed, pitch, (and change to 16 Bit, instrumental, Radio type etc. stuff.)

Last edited by BlackStigma on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:32 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
@Joe11

ok look man i'm telling u ds doesnt have hardcore games but it has more feature and more games like final wario metroid sonic fantasy kingdom hearts pokemon zelda call of duty and u can put music on ur dsi and basically what ur telling me is that u need to trough all ur trouble to hack ur psp in order to play mario?? why not buy a dsi and download them in the dsi shop where it belongs and it may not be as easy as the psp but the ds is hackable
stop side stepping but wat wins it overall
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:33 pm

@xJosh360s

Hardcore doesn't necessarily mean blood and violence.

Advance Wars, CastleVania, Metroid, TWEWY, SMT, etc. can all be considered hardcore titles.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Joe,you have a very failed logic at this.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:38 pm

omg dude how am i side stepping man i just gave u a nice list of franchises right there and u siad what can compare to steath games and action games
i say rpg's and action adventure could beat that in handhelds and also name 1 rpg thats rated higher than ds umm lets i bet theres no rpgs on psp anyways we have action,adventure,racing,rpg,shooters and touch screen games oh and dont forget the voice games and the camera games lol ds pwns psp hands down
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:39 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
@Joe11

DS shooters = Metroid

DS isn't quite built for shooters, but it has a couple. Stealth games? I'll give you that. I love how you go on with those despite the absolute domination of RPGs, Strategy, Puzzle, Platformers, Side Scrollers, Music, etc. and innovative games on the DS.

DSi has music, you can get SD cards for the DS, most are adaptable (I use a cell phone SD card), meaning you could get ones like 64GB big and even bigger.

Hacking? Sorry bro but that is completely irrelevant to a debate. Don't bother bringing that up, and DSs can get hacked too. Hell you can pirate games too! You are kinda reaching now.

PS, The DSi also has a camera where you can also edit the pictures, a pictochat, and a voice recorder, you can also play with music meaning changeing the speed, pitch, (and change to 16 Bit, instrumental, Radio type etc. stuff.)
even though psp still wins at thoose,hacked psp can play mario 64, halo, zelda and other ds games. also psp wins in 3rd party games. psp can do thoose too but better, u can make phone calls in the psp
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:39 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
@xJosh360s

Hardcore doesn't necessarily mean blood and violence.

Advance Wars, CastleVania, Metroid, TWEWY, SMT, etc. can all be considered hardcore titles.
thx for telling me that for a second joe was tricking me into thinking hardcore games were all shooters and action
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:41 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
omg dude how am i side stepping man i just gave u a nice list of franchises right there and u siad what can compare to steath games and action games
i say rpg's and action adventure could beat that in handhelds and also name 1 rpg thats rated higher than ds umm lets i bet theres no rpgs on psp anyways we have action,adventure,racing,rpg,shooters and touch screen games oh and dont forget the voice games and the camera games lol ds pwns psp hands down
wat game and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions beat all ur pokemon rpg games and is a 89. also vc 86
the onlyb rpg that beat that is m and l is (its a mario game)
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:49 pm

joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
wat game and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions beat all ur pokemon rpg games and is a 89. also vc 86

Chrono Trigger is a 92, The World Ends with you is an 88, Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold are 89, and War of the Lions is an 88 not an 89

Metacritic*

And Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey will pawn all!

And WTF Mario doesn't count are you kidding me? It's a 90.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:52 pm

joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
ok i was exagerating tell me another rpg game thats not final fantasy that beats kingdom hearts and our final fantasy and pokemon what i'm trying to proove here is that u may have a good game but we have more games then that which are almost reviewed as good as one game from psp even thought u managed to bring up one rpg u still dount have as much game types as we do and nothing can change that
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:53 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:

Chrono Trigger is a 92, The World Ends with you is an 88, Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold are 89, and War of the Lions is an 88 not an 89

Metacritic*

check gamerankings
and mario and lugi inside story is a rpg

Last edited by joe11 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:54 pm

joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:

Metacritic*

check gamerankings

Check Metacritic it's better
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Check Metacritic.It's more accurate
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:00 am

HellJumper wrote:
Check Metacritic.It's more accurate

Gamerankings doesn't even have Pokemon Soul Silver or Heart Gold yet lol
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:01 am

lol dude ds beats psp in features and games just give up man its no use anymore
DS = 360 more games and
DSi camera = ps3 eye toy
DS = 360 more types of games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DS vs. PSP
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum