This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DS vs. PSP

Go down 
+21
Bluenose
s2000Joker
Invincible
Stoney
3DO Teabagger
Superkingz2
miroforlife
Pickles
DarkSwarm85
Pein
Lt Xplosi
the RPG guy
Arbiteris
Stigma
joe11
3DO Was Something
xjosh360s
DemonWolf
Angel In Black
ghost23
Kendo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

DS vs. PSP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:03 pm

DDD just got owned
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Are you kidding?What was so good with PS1?oh thats right,Final Fanatsy and MGS

N64 pwned Ps1.

It had Mario Kart 64(great game),super smaah bros(great game),Starfox 64(great game),Donkey Kong 64(great game),Orcarina of time(awesome and famous game),Super Mario 64(famous game),Majora's Mask,Yoshi's story and Perfect Dark.

Owned

BTW,stop being a Pbone wannabe

I agree but that's one of the reasons I'm not a ds fan... it's a downgrade from n64 for the most part.
There are exceptions like SUper Mario 64 which has more content but the zelda games are top down/isometric!! Wtf. Where's the immersion and amazing gameplay that Ocarina Of Time & Majoras Mask had?! :'(
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:21 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
omg mario would pwn most of the psp games
psp go fails with no umd so i'm keeping that out of here but here are some ds and psp features
dsi:
camera
more games browser
mp3
hackable
photo morthing
recorder
voice changing
built in mic
music changing
wii points compatible
make your own movies
pichto chat
can psp top that?
and it has a unique library of awesome games

and seriously i dont see the point of hardcore games on a handheld to say the truth they all look weird and in bad quaility same for 3d games in hand helds i preffer zelda pokemon and mario in a handheld reminds my of the gameboy days

lol I don't buy gaming systems for picto chat and whatever. I buy it for the games.

btw if you hack psp you can play every gba game, loads of homebrew games, some ds games, most n64 games, all ps1 games, all snes games, etc.

Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:31 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
@DDD

So you said PSP games are better because they have better graphics? LMAO! you already know the problem with that statement

Why would i play a handheld Gears of War when i can play Gears of War itself? Or a handheld GTA rather than GTA on consoles itself?

That's the problem with PSP, it tries to make it's games match the console games, but it's graphics aren't even at a PS2 level, and it only has one analog stick. DS developers however don't go for the graphics, they go for the pure fun factor.

And the so called "side scrollers" may be abundant, but they are not the top tier games on the DS. The best DS games are RPGs like Crono Trigger, The World Ends with you, Shin Megami Tensei, Strategy games like Advance Wars (the level of strategy in that game is outrageously massive), Dungeon Crawlers like Dark Spire, and innovative games like Ace Attorney and Trauma Center.

And though some make fun of them, the DS still has it's classic franchises, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Pokemon. It's so funny how people make fun of them, yet they have MASSIVE fanbases like Halo does. And companies like Atlus and Square-Enix are making a lot of games on the DS and they are really good developers.

Does the PSP even have dedicated Franchises on it?

Lmao! Dude what are handhelds for?!
Why would you even play a handheld game instead of a console? Oh that's right...TO TAKE IT AWAY WITH YOU! Very Happy
You can't bring a goddamn 360 on a train or bus with you and play it.

And there's no point in namin a billion ds games when really you're not showing anything convincing.
Look at the downgrade from n64 to ds:
DS vs. PSP - Page 3 ZELDA_OCARINA_OF_TIMEDS vs. PSP - Page 3 The-legend-of-zelda-spirit-tracks-20091208005934192

You're claiming that I'm talking about graphics but I'm really talking about gameplay.
On Ocarina of Time you can go forwards, backwards and fully explore the environment and get immersed into the world.
On the ds zelda games you feel like you're playing an arcade game, just going up down, left and right not feeling that you're involved in the experience.
And psp does have dedicated franchises:
SOCOM - 4 games so far
Syphon Filter - 3 games so far
Final Fantasy - Quite a few games, can't count
Metal Gear - 4 games so far, 1 upcoming
Grand theft auto - 2 games so far and also a crappy top down ds port (which is all ds got and no one bought it because most ds owners are kids lol)
Loco Roco - I think there's been like 3 games but I dont really care because I dont like sidescrollers
etc etc etc

Despite what Arbiteris keeps saying, I think it's you who's been owned Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 pm

All systems have games worth buying. Calm down children. Razz
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
psp go fails with no umd so i'm keeping that out of here but here are some ds and psp features
dsi:
camera
more games browser
mp3
hackable
photo morthing
recorder
voice changing
built in mic
music changing
wii points compatible
make your own movies
pichto chat
can psp top that?

and seriously i dont see the point of hardcore games on a handheld to say the truth they all look weird and in bad quaility same for 3d games in hand helds i preffer zelda pokemon and mario in a handheld reminds my of the gameboy days

lol I don't buy gaming systems for picto chat and whatever. I buy it for the games.

btw if you hack psp you can play every gba game, loads of homebrew games, some ds games, most n64 games, all ps1 games, all snes games, etc.

Razz

i dont really like to hack i like my consoles legit and ds has more games to so yeah im not trying to be a ds fanboy or anything tho so basically legit bs beats legit psp idk about hacks that much so idk is ds has that many hacks
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:08 pm

demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
@DDD

So you said PSP games are better because they have better graphics? LMAO! you already know the problem with that statement

Why would i play a handheld Gears of War when i can play Gears of War itself? Or a handheld GTA rather than GTA on consoles itself?

That's the problem with PSP, it tries to make it's games match the console games, but it's graphics aren't even at a PS2 level, and it only has one analog stick. DS developers however don't go for the graphics, they go for the pure fun factor.

And the so called "side scrollers" may be abundant, but they are not the top tier games on the DS. The best DS games are RPGs like Crono Trigger, The World Ends with you, Shin Megami Tensei, Strategy games like Advance Wars (the level of strategy in that game is outrageously massive), Dungeon Crawlers like Dark Spire, and innovative games like Ace Attorney and Trauma Center.

And though some make fun of them, the DS still has it's classic franchises, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and Pokemon. It's so funny how people make fun of them, yet they have MASSIVE fanbases like Halo does. And companies like Atlus and Square-Enix are making a lot of games on the DS and they are really good developers.

Why would you even play a handheld game instead of a console? Oh that's right...TO TAKE IT AWAY WITH YOU! Very Happy

And there's no point in namin a billion ds games when really you're not showing anything convincing.
DS vs. PSP - Page 3 ZELDA_OCARINA_OF_TIMEDS vs. PSP - Page 3 The-legend-of-zelda-spirit-tracks-20091208005934192

You're claiming that I'm talking about graphics but I'm really talking about gameplay.
On Ocarina of Time you can go forwards, backwards and fully explore the environment and get immersed into the world.
On the ds zelda games you feel like you're playing an arcade game, just going up down, left and right not feeling that you're involved in the experience.
SOCOM - 4 games so far
Grand theft auto - 2 games so far and also a crappy top down ds port (which is all ds got and no one bought it because most ds owners are kids lol)
Loco Roco - I think there's been like 3 games but I dont really care because I dont like sidescrollers
etc etc etc

and ds shines on 2d games dude u cant just say psp has better gameplay scince there completely different psp is anolog and ds is touch screen and IMO i think that only 2d games are ment for handhelds
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:02 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
@DDD

SOCOM - 4 games so far
etc etc etc

and ds shines on 2d games dude u cant just say psp has better gameplay scince there completely different psp is anolog and ds is touch screen and IMO i think that only 2d games are ment for handhelds
Fair enough but that's just a comfort zone. With PSP you're venturing out of the ordinary and realising you can bring the home console experience with you anywhere!

Why do I prefer psp to ds?
Same reason I prefer 360 to wii and ps3.
Better games. Razz Just my opinion I guess but if people want to argue, I'll fight till the bitter end.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:37 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Are you kidding?What was so good with PS1?oh thats right,Final Fanatsy and MGS

N64 pwned Ps1.

It had Mario Kart 64(great game),super smaah bros(great game),Starfox 64(great game),Donkey Kong 64(great game),Orcarina of time(awesome and famous game),Super Mario 64(famous game),Majora's Mask,Yoshi's story and Perfect Dark.

Owned

BTW,stop being a Pbone wannabe

I agree but that's one of the reasons I'm not a ds fan... it's a downgrade from n64 for the most part.
There are exceptions like SUper Mario 64 which has more content but the zelda games are top down/isometric!! Wtf. Where's the immersion and amazing gameplay that Ocarina Of Time & Majoras Mask had?! :'(

The Zelda isnt bad at all.I loved Wind Waker
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:55 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
@DDD

SOCOM - 4 games so far
etc etc etc

Fair enough but that's just a comfort zone. With PSP you're venturing out of the ordinary and realising you can bring the home console experience with you anywhere!

Why do I prefer psp to ds?
Same reason I prefer 360 to wii and ps3.
Better games. Razz Just my opinion I guess but if people want to argue, I'll fight till the bitter end.
**-
i prefer ds because of its unique games and classic 2d games and all its awesome feautures
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:45 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
dsi:
camera
more games browser
mp3
hackable
photo morthing
recorder
voice changing
built in mic
music changing
wii points compatible
make your own movies
pichto chat
can psp top that?

Psp can do all that
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Ds is better.Who gives a crap ift he graphics are better on PSP.All handheld console graphics suck anyways
aslo psp has better games
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:51 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
@DDD

When your on the train and moving u can't play gears on 360 and gta
Psp is gets better if it does that
psp has classic games like mgs, ff, gow, gt ,medal of honor, socom, and monster hunter
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:14 pm

@DDD, Joe, PSP fanboys
First off, Nintendo isn't going for power or graphics anymore if you guys have notice. They are going for innovation and fun. How the hell can you be hardcore on a handheld LMAO! PSP graphics suck anyhow.

DDD I'm loving all of those spinoffs and shotty multiplats you are listing.

Gameplay? Gameplay? You wanna talk about Gameplay? PSP has one, ONE analog stick, no R2 or L2, what do you get? A Limited Console Gameplay Experiance? LMAO! The DS has a stylus for touch motion, and it is used ALOT! It also has a built in mic which some games use, but not many. DS has more gameplay options than the PSP. The stylus is like a mouse hommie.

PC controls on DS
Limited Console Controls on PSP
LMAO!

You can bash Zelda all you want, fact is that the DS still has many more higher quality games than PSP.

DS has more AAA, AA, and A games!

Advance Wars, what does the PSP have to counter a strategy game of this caliber? Oh Yeah...NOTHING!

btw the DS has the sales
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:17 pm

And I love how you guys say on the go.

Why play games similar to ones you have at home?

At home, you got a 360 and PSP. Similar games, superior gaming on 360, you choose 360.

At home, you got a 360 and DS. Different games, different gameplay options, different genres, you actually consider what you want to play.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Hahahahaha

Balckstigma is OWNING you guys.I mean, pure PWNage
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Hahahahaha

I gotta agree. I mean I am having trouble arguing with him, if I can argue at all. Also does anyone who own a PSP or a PSPgo (love the go but seriously) think it could break in your hands? Also more big Nintendo franchises (I gotta get the new Pokemon and the new Zelda).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:55 am

I'd pick the ds. Chrono Trigger is my favorite game of all time<3. I <3 the touch controls, the duel screens, can play gba games(not on dsi).
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:06 am

Pickles wrote:
I'd pick the ds. Chrono Trigger is my favorite game of all time<3. I <3 the touch controls, the duel screens, can play gba games(not on dsi).
DSi is still cool. Considering you can do more with it, but yeah GAMES. One of the first things that matters in a gaming console.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:02 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Hahahahaha

ur just agreeing with him because he's on your side
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:23 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Hahahahaha

Im sure most of the people would agree with Blackstigma.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:24 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
@DDD, Joe, PSP fanboys
First off, Nintendo isn't going for power or graphics anymore if you guys have notice. They are going for innovation and fun. How the hell can you be hardcore on a handheld LMAO! PSP graphics suck anyhow.

Gameplay? Gameplay? You wanna talk about Gameplay? PSP has one, ONE analog stick, no R2 or L2, what do you get? A Limited Console Gameplay Experiance? LMAO! The DS has a stylus for touch motion, and it is used ALOT! It also has a built in mic which some games use, but not many. DS has more gameplay options than the PSP. The stylus is like a mouse hommie.

PC controls on DS
LMAO!

You can bash Zelda all you want, fact is that the DS still has many more higher quality games than PSP.

Advance Wars, what does the PSP have to counter a strategy game of this caliber? Oh Yeah...NOTHING!

btw the DS has the sales
First off we know nintendo isn't going 4 graphics they're doing the ps2 thing, and ds games r casual, so psp beats n64 and ps1 graphics.

ds has no analong sticks son and the back buttons sux and feel weird. The psp has more buttons than the ds and respond better. A psp is a not a console it's a handheld. So all psp's have mics bulit in and the psp go has blue tooth. Who really care 4 the gameplay opitions.

Ds games r always the same and the ds only has 2 more aa games than it wow a big gap. Most aa and aaa ds games r the same mario, zelda, and pokemon thats all u have really.

psp has good strategy games um.. VC 2 AND 1, also PixelJunk Monsters. pwn

besides wat sleath games ds has to beat mgs po, and pw (splinter cell can't beat it)

wat shooters ds has to beat MOH, KILLZONE, AND RESISDENT, can't say cod because it fails

wat game is like lpb on the ds

sale has nothing to do with quality ds is just like the wii, it goes 4 everybody while 360 and psp goes 4 the hardcore

besides psp wins in online, internet,online opitions, network, updates, hardware, downloadable games, hardcore games, just as good or more better games as the ds
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:01 pm

joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
@DDD, Joe, PSP fanboys

PC controls on DS
LMAO!

btw the DS has the sales
First off we know nintendo isn't going 4 graphics they're doing the ps2 thing, and ds games r casual, so psp beats n64 and ps1 graphics.

ds has no analong sticks son and the back buttons sux and feel weird. The psp has more buttons than the ds and respond better. A psp is a not a console it's a handheld. So all psp's have mics bulit in and the psp go has blue tooth. Who really care 4 the gameplay opitions.

Ds games r always the same and the ds only has 2 more aa games than it wow a big gap. Most aa and aaa ds games r the same mario, zelda, and pokemon thats all u have really.

psp has good strategy games um.. VC 2 AND 1, also PixelJunk Monsters. pwn

besides wat sleath games ds has to beat mgs po, and pw (splinter cell can't beat it)

wat shooters ds has to beat MOH, KILLZONE, AND RESISDENT, can't say cod because it fails

wat game is like lpb on the ds

sale has nothing to do with quality ds is just like the wii, it goes 4 everybody while 360 and psp goes 4 the hardcore

besides psp wins in online, internet,online opitions, network, updates, hardware, downloadable games, hardcore games, just as good or more better games as the ds
lol how are there double a and triple a's on hand helds dude ds clearly wins in features and it clearly has better games for it how can u call a ds owner a casual gamer when he/has a hardcore home console?? makes no sense does it? now ds has more casual games but most of them are less boring than the psp i has a psp slim and a ds lite b4 and clearly the psp was no match for the ds dude and i bet its the same now it has 3d games that look bad, were to used to playing awesome hardcore games on 360 with awesome graphics why play them on a handeld too?? its like having an inferioir expirience then what u already have dude psp's 3d games look bad but ds cant run them thats why ds makes 2d games and they look pretty good for 2d games but psp doesnt really do that thats why it fails and psp may have an analog stick but it doesnt really mattar cause u need to analog sticks to play a real 3d game and ds have a touch screen which has alot of cool mini games u can play with it, and dont even vring the psp go into this my friend is a psp fanboy and he was exited about the psp go and bought it the day it released and 3 weeks later he came back to school witha silver psp slim thats how u can tell that psp go sucks even he admitted it sucks i mean u have too replace all ur umd's just to upgrade to downloading them, what if u dont have wifi connection?? fail is all i have to say man i know ds failed when they took the gba slot off but the replaced it with a voice recorder and a camera and a better online exp and in every reviewer website i always see that psp games are rate 7 and down while ds games are rated 9 and lower and i really cant blame them, just imagine a guy walking arounf talking with his blu tooth while playing psp.... that would look so dumb no offence but ds is better than psp nothing can change that
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:04 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Hahahahaha

Dude,im not much into the heandheld console wars.I honestly dont care which one is better.

But your literaly getting your ass kicked so hard in this debate(i dont usually use the word ass,but that is what he's seriously doing).

Admit it,you lost.Black Stigma won the debate.Your replies to him are full of excuses.He's providing with facts that are literally owning your statements.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:09 pm

@Joe11

PSP has more buttons? ooh fail.

PSP = D-Pad (4) Shape buttons (eight) R and L (10) analong stick (11) Start and Select = (13)

DS = D-Pad (4) letter buttons (eight) R and L (10) Start and Select (12) Stylus + Touch Screen (13)

Unless your counting the home button and stuff LOL! Besides the Stylus and Touch Screen outbeat any button there is, like the mouse on a PC beats out regular keyboard buttons.

Back Buttons suck = your opinion
PSP has 1, that's right ONE! exclusive AAA game, the DS has 6, ouch!

Strategy games? LOL! Don't even go there buddy
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/DS/Nintendo+DS/feature.asp?c=2459

LBP, platformers? LOL! Another great strength of the DS with games like CastleVania and the Nintendo setups like Mario, Wario, Princess Peach, Yoshi. And games like Starfy and many other games. Some side scrollers play like platformers also.

Again what's this shit about hardcore? It's like you've never even touched a DS. Yeah give games like Advance Wars, CastleVania, Dark Spire, Civilization, the RPGs like The World Ends with You and SMT can easily be played by Casual Gamers. FAIL

The DS is like the Wii, but is not a casual console. It has an even mix of casual and hardcore titles. The PSP tries to be hardcore and it ends up making a lot of shitty games.

Sales? That's why i said "btw" buddy.

PSP has a less shitty online yes. DSi has an internet browser, online options? what? lol Network? again what? Updates? Yeah sure whatever. Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? Hardware? DS has plenty of downloadable games.

I though it was all about the games, and the DS clearly has more games, better games, more genres. more variety, more gamplay styles, more originality, more strategy, and over all more enjoyable.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : "8" in () makes a face...what!? LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DS vs. PSP
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Handhelds-
Jump to: